[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

RM is also filming today at Dongdaemun Market. Guests are Oh Yun Soo from drama Gye Baek  and Jo Hye Ryun...

source : papitus cafe

Hahaha Oh Yun Soo! That's pretty funny since she was Ji-Hyo's mortal enemy in Gye Baek ;)

Running Man is definitely getting some awesome guests on the show lately. Coming up we got Choi Min Soo returning to get revenge on YJS, Son ye Jin appearing on a variety show which she like *NEVER* does and now this.

My very first post here on this thread :) . Just want to say I recently watched episode 66 with Song Joong Ki & Kim Sun Ah and it is so funny from beginning to end. I enjoyed watching it immensely. :D

Guest samgirl

i hope they get a hint and throw in insung add ha jiwon too haha i know insung loveesss jaesuk so getting him to guest is a hoot if pd would ask him :D

Guest jjsweeter0211

Yes , I want to see Jo In Sung in RM.

He is a fan of Jae Suk, close friend with Ji Hyo and recently filmed a Pizza CF with Kwang Soo keke :D

Just invite him already, PD nim :P:D

Can we have " Flower Boy Special episode" please ?

I cant wait to see more Top star actor/actress as guests because they rarely join variety show. It's so fun to see them running and being dorky :lol:

Here are my " very long" wish list :rolleyes:

Can we have Won Bin ,Yoon Eun Hye Gong Yoo . Song Hye Kyo, Ha Ji Won, Shin Min Ah, Han Hyo Joo, Lee Min Jung, Lee Jung Jin, Lee Min Ho, Moon Chae Won, Yoon Ke Sang,Gong Hyo Jin, Cha Seung Won, Han Ye Seul, Kim Ha Neul, So Ji Sub, Kim Bum, Ko Soo, Kim So Yeon, Kang Ji Hwan, Moon Geun Young, Park Shin Hye, Kim Soo Hyun, Yoo Ah In, Yoo Seung Ho, Daniel Henney, Ha Jung Woo, Park Hae Il, Song Chang Ui, Jung Ryeo Won? ^^^^^

Next week s episode with Son Ye Jin , Lee Min Ki and Park Cheol Min is definitely daebak :wub:

Yes , I want to see Jo In Sung in RM.

He is a fan of Jae Suk, close friend with Ji Hyo and recently filmed a Pizza CF with Kwang Soo keke :D

Just invite him already, PD nim :P:D

Can we have " Flower Boy Special episode" please ?

I cant wait to see more Top star actor/actress as guests because they rarely join variety show. It's so fun to see them running and being dorky :lol:

Here are my " very long" wish list :rolleyes:

Can we have Won Bin ,Yoon Eun Hye Gong Yoo . Song Hye Kyo, Ha Ji Won, Shin Min Ah, Han Hyo Joo, Lee Min Jung, Lee Jung Jin, Lee Min Ho, Moon Chae Won, Yoon Ke Sang,Gong Hyo Jin, Cha Seung Won, Han Ye Seul, Kim Ha Neul, So Ji Sub, Kim Bum, Ko Soo, Kim So Yeon, Kang Ji Hwan, Moon Geun Young, Park Shin Hye, Kim Soo Hyun, Yoo Ah In, Yoo Seung Ho, Daniel Henney, Ha Jung Woo, Park Hae Il, Song Chang Ui, Jung Ryeo Won? ^^^^^

Tomorrow's episode with Son Ye Jin , Lee Min Ki and Park Cheol Min is definitely daebak :wub:

Couldn't agree more... ^ ^

I'd like to add Eric, JYJ, Big Bang, and Lee Da Hae to this superb guest list. LOL...

^ Same here, Choi Min Su is most definitely the Running man Hunter.

When he appeared behind Jaesuk in the car i nearly screamed and the members reaction when he appeared outside the car was pricless.

I hope he comes back again, especially after what Yoo Jaesuk said how it was now 1:1 [?I think thats what he said anyway] and all the members freaked out, lol.

Guest kimmyrout

OMG today's episode was hilarious! Choi Min Soo is definitely the best guest that's appeared on RM, in my opinion. I can't count how many times I've watched the first "Running Man Hunting" episode...

I started cracking up when

after he discovered one of YJS's name tag on his VJ, and he said that the next time he comes on RM, it'll be "VJ Hunting"....and then "RM PD Hunting". Hahahaha

Choi Min Soo is just too awesome.

Guest nicha1980

Ep.69's Ratings...

TNmS : Nationwide 15.0% ,  Seoul 17.1%

AGB : Nationwide 16.9% , Seoul 18.2%

Last Week

TNmS : Nationwide 16.0% ,  Seoul 19.4%

AGB : Nationwide 15.7% , Seoul 16.9%  

credit dc yjs

Guest famiamia

^ Same here, Choi Min Su is most definitely the Running man Hunter.

When he appeared behind Jaesuk in the car i nearly screamed and the members reaction when he appeared outside the car was pricless.

I hope he comes back again, especially after what Yoo Jaesuk said how it was now 1:1 [?I think thats what he said anyway] and all the members freaked out, lol.

LOL. So that is what Jaesuk said. I was wondering what did he say that makes all the members freaked out. Hahaha. Seriously this is the most scariest RM episode I've been watching. Every time Minso hyung is around... it was so freaking nerve wrecking. I was really surprised and jumped when Minso hyung appeared from inside the car. I bet Jaesuk got his lesson learn by tricking Minso hyung like that long time ago. Hahaha

Awesome Episode!!!

And I cannot wait for the next :) Seeing all the actors and actresses appearing on RM I started dreaming hehe

Doesn't Uhm Tae woong have some movies coming up?!

How about Uhm Tae woong with Joo Won or with Jung Ryeo won  or with Han Ga In. He is doing movies with them all I think :wub:

But maybe it is difficult since he is on 1N2D hmmm

What about the Flower Boys of Ramyun Shop with Lee Chun-ah *dreams* But it's on Cable. I don't know how important this is *sigh*

And there is many more, the possibilities ahhhhhh :P