[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest nicha1980

Ep.67 is filming now in Anyang...Guests are Kim Suro and Park Ye Jin...

credit Papitus

EDIT

Team line up

KJK - HaHa - Suro

YJS - Yejin - Gary

SJH - LKS - JSJ

Pics from filming

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.300164296675665.92307.144467915578638&type=1

Ep.67 is filming now in Anyang...Guests are Kim Suro and Park Ye Jin...

credit Papitus

Thanks for the info @nicha1980 : )

Wow, it'll be another epic episode! Family Outing reunion ^^ 

Totally can't wait... Look forward to watching Kim Soo Ro's super energetic self when playing games lol

Guest jjsweeter0211

OmG thanks for the confirmed news :D I'm so so happy :wub: :wub:

I really think that they should make a special episode Running Man vs Family Outing :wub: How epic will it be. Just thinking about that idea already got me so excited. PDnim , can you hear us? :lol:

But which team Jae Suk and Jongkook will join lol :P :P

Anyways cant wait!!!

Guest mylovepepper

I really think that they should make a special episode Running Man vs Family Outing  :wub: How epic will it be. Just thinking about that idea already got me so excited. PDnim , can you hear us? :lol:

But which team Jae Suk and Jongkook will join lol  :P :P  

Anyways cant wait!!!

This is just so Daebak.. i also wish that this would happen.. How i wish Jong Shin Oppa will be a guest on Running Man cause he's  the only one remaining on the original FO cast that still havent been a guest.

Guest dadedum

I really think that they should make a special episode Running Man vs Family Outing :wub: How epic will it be. Just thinking about that idea already got me so excited. PDnim , can you hear us? :lol:

But which team Jae Suk and Jongkook will join lol :P :P

Anyways cant wait!!!

that would be awesome. since jihyo beat hyori in that water game when she was guest on FO, hyori can now revenge on RM.

YEYAH !! Park Ye Jin & Kim SooRo on RM once again. I like the groupings for their episode Sparta Kook & Game Devil on one team is lethal ^^. Can't wait to see how that episode unfolds but I am eagerly awating to see Kim Sun Ah's episode, just knowing she is in it I already know I'm going to be laughing like crazy.

FO vs RM episode would be an awesome idea, I reckon leave KJK & YJS with the RM team, it would be more interesting to watch them go up against the Family.

Guest jjsweeter0211

:wub: i really hope that someday our wish will come true :D

@mylovepepper :JongShin ahjushi can come but I don't think he can run fast kekeke. That would be so funny to see him compete with SukJin :lol:

@dadedum : hehe I think Hyori onnie really want to revenge too :P But our Ace JiHyo is really smart and strong.

So I'm wondering who will win at the end. 50/50 :rolleyes:

If Hyori and Yejin unnie team up against Jihyo, maybe they will have greater chance to win :D

@KDIE :KJK&YJS against the family awww that would be very hilarious :D Since JS and JK are very scared of Hyori and Ye Jin, they might end up in very tough situations hahaha :lol:

What to do? I already feel like happily dreaming just by imagining it :sweatingbullets:

Guest famiamia

I wish a SBS representative is reading this thread.. like what jae suk said "THE TIME IS NOW" lol..

I'm looking at your avatar and imagining Jae Suk saying "The time is NOW" with that expression.

So hillarious. LOL :D

oh.. hi everyone!

i'm new in this thread but i love RM since the beginning :)

i'm excited as well with KSR and PYJ guesting for RM. it'll definitely be hilarious.

will be patiently waiting for KSA's epi. and JH is back. Monday couple:wub:

Guest ruthie08

I'm only up to the Seungri episode since that's the most recent one subbed, and I liked it a lot! One thing that I noticed was that Seungri didn't have much time to shine, but that's because all the RM members are so dominate (even non-aggressive members like Gary and Kwangsoo) which isn't necessarily a bad things since they all work so well together :D

Anyways, I have a question regarding Family Outing that I'll put in the spoiler tab, just in case it's taboo in this thread...

Which episode introduced the use of ramen soup powder in Season 1 of Family Outing? I know that it was Yoon Jong Shin who started using it when he thought the soups needed improvement, but what episode first featured it? Thank You!

its episode 5 when park haejin is the guest. they're cooking chicken fry stew.

This is just so Daebak.. i also wish that this would happen.. How i wish Jong Shin Oppa will be a guest on Running Man cause he's  the only one remaining on the original FO cast that still havent been a guest.

imagine if Jong Shin guested and ended up paired up with Ji Suk Jin... Hahahaha. :D

But as long as he's hosting I Am A Singer on MBC I don't think he'll be appearing on Running Man.

I think it would be cool if Running Man had a friends/family episode(or episodes) where you had close friends or family of the cast appear. Maybe split it up so its half one episode and the other half the next episode.

Would like to see Gil appear on Running Man. Gary has been on Infinity Challenge after all.

Guest mylovepepper

imagine if Jong Shin guested and ended up paired up with Ji Suk Jin... Hahahaha. :D

But as long as he's hosting I Am A Singer on MBC I don't think he'll be appearing on Running Man.

I think it would be cool if Running Man had a friends/family episode(or episodes) where you had close friends or family of the cast appear. Maybe split it up so its half one episode and the other half the next episode.

Would like to see Gil appear on Running Man. Gary has been on Infinity Challenge after all.

Me too.. i would like to see Gil on Running Man..   If a friends/family episode will happen  - here are my dream partners: 

• Lee Hyori + Yoo Jae Suk
  • Eun Hyun Hye + Kim Jong Kook
  • Haha + Park Myung So
  • Kang Gary + Gil
  • Song Jihyo + Heechul
  • Lee Kwang Soo + Yuri
  • Suk Jin + ???  I don’t have any idea. hehe

Guest jjsweeter0211

Hmm good idea :D Let me have my dream list too :wub:

So hard to choose one only :sweatingbullets::P keke

Hmm let me see ^^

If a friends/family episode will happen ... then I want

Yoo Jae Suk + DaeSung ( I want to see Yoo Jae Suk + Hyori too :D )

Kim Jong Kook + Park Ye Jin ( Cha tae Hyun or Jang Hyuk will be super fun too :D)

Song Ji Hyo + Jo In Sung ( or Joo Ji Hoon )

Song Joong Ki + Yoo Ah In (JaeJoong or Micky Yoo Chun) :wub:

( Joongki will be always a part of RM family . Hope to see him back once in a while :X)

Gary + Gil

Kwang Soo + Shin Se Kyung

Haha+Boom

SukJin + Jong Shin lol :P I cant think of anyone else B)

Wow.. I was looking forward to the Kim Sun Ah episode but how did I miss the Joong Ki part in the preview?

Holy.. :wacko:

So... does anyone know if he's back permanently?

Wow.. I was looking forward to the Kim Sun Ah episode but how did I miss the Joong Ki part in the preview?

Holy.. :wacko:

So... does anyone know if he's back permanently?

seeing the episode 67 spoiler line-up, it seems that Joong Ki was only a guest in episode 66 and not back permanently... ughhhhh.I wish he's back permanently though....