[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

I absolutely love, love, love Choi Min Soo. This episode was awesome! I love how Yoo Jae Suk was like, "Min soo hyung won't take me out so early. He probably wants to play with my head some more." Then BAM, Min Soo takes him down. And then Yoo Jae Suk learns that Min Soo has to take him out 3 more times! Bwahahaha... :w00t:

So I saw the trailer for next week's RM. Is Lee Minki guesting with Son Ye Jin? Oooh can't wait!

Awesome Episode!!!

And I cannot wait for the next :) Seeing all the actors and actresses appearing on RM I started dreaming hehe

Doesn't Uhm Tae woong have some movies coming up?!

How about Uhm Tae woong with Joo Won or with Jung Ryeo won  or with Han Ga In. He is doing movies with them all I think :wub:

But maybe it is difficult since he is on 1N2D hmmm

Well 1N2D is ending in early 2012. So by the spring or late winter maybe we could see some of them available to guest on Running Man. The show will be done filming like a month or so before the final episode airs because of how they edit each filming and how many episodes they get out of a filming, but I'm pretty sure either by contract to KBS or just out of respect to KBS they wouldn't want to appear on a competing network even though they don't air directly against each other. It's still the same Sunday Night block competing.

I think seeing someone like Son Ye Jin appear opens up the 'wish list' because of her not appearing hardly ever on variety shows... much less one with a format like Running Man. I'd love to see Lee Min Jung appear as a guest to see HaHa go nuts ;) She's got a movie coming out late Dec/Early Jan where she plays a radio DJ.

Kwang-Soo is a co-star in that movie with her ;) So there's a definite Running Man connection. Lee Jung-Jin plays the male lead so he could guest as well. It would be nice to see them on Running Man and it would help out Kwang-Soo as well by plugging a movie he's a co-star in ;)

Wow, i really like this week episode because remind me of the early ones with the hunter concept =D

Also Jaesuk is quite brave now declaring that it is a tie with Minsoo which means that we may have another hunting theme episode in the future and i like the idea

Love the little monday couple moments with Jihyo texting Gary and he making the call with kisses haha

The preview for next week looks great! Just like HaHa, and i believe all the male cast, i just find great when a gorgeous woman guests on the show haha Son Yejin is a very beautiful woman and i just hope that she has that dork side RM requires

Guest nicha1980

@ Sellion89, I'm so sorry but i didn't say they gonna film in Disneyland just  KJK will be in HK on 28 Nov at noon time for filming RM... I know the arrival time and flight but i cant leak yet... Thank you.

and pls dont ask me who are the guests cuz i dont know also...lol

edit

according to the notice from filming place, guests are Yonghwa (CN Blue) , Lee Min Jung and HK actress...

more update will post on KJKGlobal fanpage... thanks...

Lee Min Jung on Running Man??!! Awesome!!

Wow I was just saying I hoped she would guest in the upcoming month because she's the lead actress in a movie that Kwang-Soo is a co-star in... Sweet.

Glad to see Yonghwa returning as well. I wonder who the HK actress is? I kind of wished that Chow Yun-Fat could make an appearance just because of how much YJS loves A Better Tomorrow.

You know since they're in HK and with YJS's love of that genre of movies they gotta do some kind of action/game with a John Woo slant to it.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Lee Min Jung and Yong Hwa as guests and in Hong Kong :Dblush.gif

So awesome !!! Thanks for the precious info ;)

Wow one of my wish come true again :D kekeke :wub: Thanks PD nim :P

Cant wait for this week's episode :wub:

@ Sellion89, I'm so sorry but i didn't say they gonna film in Disneyland just  KJK will be in HK on 28 Nov at noon time for filming RM... I know the arrival time and flight but i cant leak yet... Thank you.

and pls dont ask me who are the guests cuz i dont know also...lol

edit

according to the notice from filming place, guests are Yonghwa (CN Blue) , Lee Min Jung and HK actress...

more update will post on KJKGlobal fanpage... thanks...

So it's going to be a HK Actress not Actor, hmmm I thought that it's going to be Jackie Chan, coz I remember one Running Man PD was once wished that Jackie Chan can be the guest on the show.

Awww, I've just got back from vacation in HK last month, how I wish i'm in HK tomorrow... ^ ^

Good luck to RM fans in HK, hope you all will meet and cheer for the RM casts...

The last two episodes were the best! Soo-ro and Ye-jin are unstoppable. Makes me miss Family Outing. I LOVED when Soo-ro and Ye-jin got Ha-ha, Ji-hyo, and Jong-kook pretty much all at once. They were so surprised! And, what can you say about Choi Min-Su?! I love the horror/thriller genre and he definitely does it well. It's great to see actors & actresses on variety programs. The cast seem to be more comfortable with them on, and the guests catch on pretty quickly. Although, at times the cast seem to let things go when the guests are either popular young hoobaes or much older sunbaes...which I find a little annoying at times. Can't wait for the next episode! And, just like everyone else I wish Hyori & other Family Outing members would guest on the show.

Guest Despoina

I can't wait for the new episode (translated) to be up! I love Son Yejin and Running Man... two great things in one! :D Btw, I am so jealous of whoever the HK actress will be! Sounds like lots of fun on Running Man!

Guest nicha1980

Ep.70's Ratings...

TNmS : Nationwide 16.5% ,  Seoul 19.8%

AGB : Nationwide 18.0% , Seoul 19.8%

Last week

TNmS : Nationwide 15.0% ,  Seoul 17.1%

AGB : Nationwide 16.9% , Seoul 18.2%

credit AGB and TNmS

Guest jjsweeter0211

‘Running Man’ surpasses ‘Happy Sunday’ in ratings with latest episode

SBS‘s variety show, ‘Running Man‘, has finally surpassed KBS‘s rival program ’Happy Sunday’ in ratings.

According to AGB Nielsen, the latest episode of the hide-and-seek variety show scored 18.0% in nationwide ratings, which edged out the 17.8% recorded for ‘Happy Sunday’.

‘Happy Sunday’ consists of two blocks, ‘Qualification of Men’ and ‘1 Night 2 Days‘, of which the former is in direct competition with ‘Running Man’.

While ‘Qualification of Men’ is a popular segment, it seems like it couldn’t stand up to the guest star on ‘Running Man’ this week. Son Ye Jin, who’s known to be a slightly reserved beauty, instantly sparked interest when it was revealed that she would be couple-bungee jumping with the ‘nation’s MC’, Yoo Jae Suk. Her energetic performance drew in the ratings and locked them in for the entire episode.

Will ‘Running Man’ be able to continue its hot streak for next week, or is this just a temporary boost? Tell us your thoughts below.

Source: MyDaily

Picture: DC Inside

Congratulations to Running Man family <3 :wub:

Ahhh Son Ye-jin is adorable and has great variety potential :) Lee Min-ki didn't get to much time to shine and the Ahjussi actor, I am not good with names, Park Cheol-min(?!) is funny as always.

I especially loved the Bungee jumping. Yoo Jae suk hugging Ye-jin with one arm and stretching the other holding his Mobile to film his face, awesome. Is he a Bungee jumper or was it his first?! ackkkk definitely impressed.

And Haha's confession keke and giving Ye-jin his mobile number hahaha so cute.

Who are the guests for next episode? Is it an actress, she is unfamiliar to me but she looks very beautiful and the RMs are smitten(based on the preview).

Anyways I cannot wait for the Episode with Jung Yong Hwa and Lee Min Jung. It will definitely be awesome and here I am hoping for some fanaccounts, they are filming today right?! :rolleyes: