[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest jae90ful

^

i had goosebumps watching the preview at HK

sea of peoples...nah RM is not a joke

not forget to mention jackie chan...kekeke rep of HK superstar said RM is daebak>yeah u got the right point man...

i bet kwang soo dont want to leave HK and he will frequently mention all HK netizens awesomeness to the next next next ep

so curious.... i want to know who the PD/Writer nim of RM?are they same person who directed family outing

so impressed coz they able to invite all the great star to welcome for the show

just cant wait RM to make a tour around asia&eroupe&hollywood...

^

^

^

GONNA BE ......AMAZING RACE RUNNING MAN

OMG next weeks looks EPICC. All those fans <333

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOxPyCwU0e0

^SDJGHZSG Next weeks episode is called 'Hong Kong 24'. Though I don't think he's taking part,but they got Jackie Chan!! At the end I think he said 'Running Man, Daebak!'

It reminds me of when they had Kim Yuna do video introductions to different challenges on an episode of Running Man last year. She didn't actually appear live, but she recorded the video messages to 'greet' the members and then explain each game/stage to them.

To those who have been wanting to see Joongki on RM again (like I have laugh.gif), in this episode, he made a special appearance through a video message to announce the mission.

e204111204hdtvxvidbaros.jpg

I just re-watched old episodes of RM and I really missing seeing him on the show...

And I really like the chemistry between him and Jihyo.

And yes! Can't wait to watch Running Man 24 hrs in HK next week, I'm sure it's gonna be epic!

It reminds me of when they had Kim Yuna do video introductions to different challenges on an episode of Running Man last year. She didn't actually appear live, but she recorded the video messages to 'greet' the members and then explain each game/stage to them.

Oh yeah, I remember. It would be amazing if Jackie Chan was a guest on Running Man ^ _ ^.

Todays episode was funny, epecially when they were all disappointed when Ji Hyo revealed herself at the start, and when Gwansoo said that he'd steal Jongkooks character from him today after winningthe first task. The Bboy battle with Gwangsoo and the italian guy where he showed off his infamous dance moves again. Just to name a few, lol.

Guest famiamia

^

i had goosebumps watching the preview at HK

sea of peoples...nah RM is not a joke

not forget to mention jackie chan...kekeke rep of HK superstar said RM is daebak>yeah u got the right point man...

i bet kwang soo dont want to leave HK and he will frequently mention all HK netizens awesomeness to the next next next ep

so curious.... i want to know who the PD/Writer nim of RM?are they same person who directed family outing

so impressed coz they able to invite all the great star to welcome for the show

just cant wait RM to make a tour around asia&eroupe&hollywood...

^

^

^

GONNA BE ......AMAZING RACE RUNNING MAN

I think the writer(or writers) are different people and not the PD. They have 2 PDs right? And both of them are a guy. I think during the episode in Jeju Island (was it Jeju?) where Cha Tae Hyun and Shin Sye Kyung appeared... they accuse her of being one of the writers. I think Haha did mentioned that their writer always wearing hoodies and some sort of towel on their face.

I suspect maybe the PDs or writers are from the Family Outing show as the concept is more or less the same. That's why it is so awesome. :lol:

is kjk screwing the pd or writer of running man cause it was the worst writing in son ye jin epi, why cant they make him a false spy and ji hyo the real secret spy. the ending should be left with jihyo, yejin and jong kook and the 2 girls turn the table on him making him think he is the spy and using him to out the others and take out his nametag in the end since he did not know jihyo is workin with yejin from the start

lol easy brothers + Ji Hyo is comedy gold. It was both hilarious and somewhat disturbing to see Kwang Soo and Ji Suk Jin sharing that food with no hands ;)

I love how they're so happy about combining their limited English vocabulary and then the completely random b-boy battle between Kwang Soo and an Italian dude. ROFL

and Kwang-Soo wanting Running Man's audio team to give him a KJK like "SPARTA" call and yelling "AVATAR"

Guest zhongxiao

ytd ep is super hilarious,i laughed hard from the first second of the show till the ending even though i dont know korean....

this time,easy hyung jae and jihyo's team wasnt cut down screen time and they even made the funniest moments in the ep (the funniest moment is when kwangsoo tried to eat sth hung on the hat and jihyo busted to tears because of laughing so much :lol: ).Just can say that i loveeeeeeee this ep.

BTW dont know why the rating yesterday is not good,according to sjh dc it's about 12.1 and 13.5%

Guest nicha1980

^^ SBS has combined the ratings for Good Sunday part again...

SBS Good Sunday's ratings...Running Man + SBS Kpop Star Audition

TNmS : Nationwide 12.1% ,  Seoul 15.0%

AGB : Nationwide 12.1% , Seoul 13.5%

Individual's rating

Running Man = TNmS 15.9% and AGB 16.1% (Nationwide)

credit dc yjs

Interesting episode this week. Does anyone have additional information on Oh Yeon Su other than her general bio? I think they were mentioning her husband for some reason at the beginning.

Funniest part for me was watching Gwangsoo bouncing around with that hat trying to eat the dried orange(?).

Guest boyofin9

is kjk screwing the pd or writer of running man cause it was the worst writing in son ye jin epi, why cant they make him a false spy and ji hyo the real secret spy. the ending should be left with jihyo, yejin and jong kook and the 2 girls turn the table on him making him think he is the spy and using him to out the others and take out his nametag in the end since he did not know jihyo is workin with yejin from the start

everyone will be entitled to their own opinion. i thought that episode was great. your plot twist would have been pretty fun to watch, but it didn't happen, so no use in lamenting about it, no offense. and like someone else mentioned, they probably made kjk spy because son ye jin is a first-time variety member who got put into a pretty major role in being a spy, and they wanted her partner to be someone who is able to help her mentally and physically, and who better than the commander? NOW it's obvious that son ye jin is capable in holding her own, but i'm sure the PDs didn't know the variety side of ye jin before they wrote in kjk as the spy. 

Been a fan of Running Man since day 1 and I think it's just getting better. We are getting more and more A-list actors/actresses on the show and it's so awesome to see them on the show.:D

Anyway, I have uploaded some episodes of Running Man with Chinese subs on my blog  http://lovekpopvarie....wordpress.com/ I have got the latest subbed episode with Son Ye Jin uploaded as well. Do check out my blog to download. Will upload the latest episode with Oh Yeon Su and Jo Hye Ryun really soon.:) There are also other stuff which you can download from the same site.^^

Here's a fancam of JiSuk Jin, Gwansoo and Gary on a bus[?] in Hong Kong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOkCWghBWyc&feature=player_embedded#!

Fans were chanting 'I swear!' and then JiSuk popped up and sang it for them and then soon after they chanted 'Stress!' and Gary shouted 'STRESS!'. back at them.

I can't wait for this episode. <33

^---Thanks for sharing that. Ji Suk Jin singing "I swear..." was the part I laughed the most. I kinda wished they put that sound bite in the show more often for him. I guess they probably have a copyright issue or something.

I have been a RM fan since day 1 and I gotta say RM Hong Kong 24 is Daebak! This episode is one of the best and my favorite so far. It's well paced and jam packed with funny and exciting moments throughout. This is one of the well thought out and better fleshed out episode, almost cinematic, and should submitted in contention for the best korean variety episode/show. Can't wait for the next episode! Running Man FTW. :D

Guest uRaHaRa

DAEBAK! wanjang DAEBAK! ^_^

this was epic episode ever! the production, crews & casts deserve big award for their hardwork!

AMAZING job done here! standing ovation for them! clap! clap!

god! i'm so proud of them; the entire team! d;

don't be surprise if Running Man conquer other continent after this! ^^

Korean people are lucky to have them all! B)

Guest famiamia

DAEBAK! wanjang DAEBAK! ^_^

this was epic episode ever! the production, crews & casts deserve big award for their hardwork!

AMAZING job done here! standing ovation for them! clap! clap!

god! i'm so proud of them; the entire team! d;

don't be surprise if Running Man conquer other continent after this! ^^

Korean people are lucky to have them all! B)

200% agreed! Wanjang daebak! They deserve an award for their outstanding works.

Previously they were focusing on Korea tourism concept but now it has been extended to other Asia's countries as well.

Seems like they have promoted the whole Asian Tourism. Daebak! :w00t:

When I saw all the 5000 crazy fans gathered around them... I was so touched. :tears: They are so amazing! Good job Running Man! I have finished watching this episode (without english subs) and I think this episode is seriously one of the best!

Love all of them :lol: