[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest chaychisun

I just keep watching the part where Ji Suk Jin get elbowed by Joongki in the water battle.....Why of all the places he can creep up on Gary, he had to stand behind the person that is jumping. Wrong place at the wrong time. That is just way too funny especially his expression after being elbowed. 

Guest CLWIFE

oh my gosh this show is soooooooooooo funny, i watched last sundays episode it was my first time watching the show and gooosh even without substitles i was LMAFO loooooool

Jessica was absent during the show its as if she werent there, when the guys were fighting jong kook she was just sitting there O_O seriously !!! most of the time she was just sitting on the ground, does she have any personnal problems?? because i dont find any other explanation for how she acted, was she forced to be there?

anyways the show is really funny ^^

Guest chaychisun

is anyone subbing running man?

I think there is a team that is doing it.....It will just take time since there is not a lot of them that is doing it. They will eventually share it with us once they get each of the epi. done. 

Guest sunny_dance

oh my gosh this show is soooooooooooo funny, i watched last sundays episode it was my first time watching the show and gooosh even without substitles i was LMAFO loooooool

Jessica was absent during the show its as if she werent there, when the guys were fighting jong kook she was just sitting there O_O seriously !!! most of the time she was just sitting on the ground, does she have any personnal problems?? because i dont find any other explanation for how she acted, was she forced to be there?

anyways the show is really funny ^^

I agree. Jessica's presence was not felt at all. I felt like she was trying to keep up with her "idol image." My brother is a huge SNSD fan, but even Jessica's pool jump had him rolling his eyes. Then again, she's not very competitive or physical to begin with. But yeah, watching the part where the red team was attacking KJK, and she was just sitting there on the side was kind of annoying. I hope she does something to surprise us in the next episode. -_-

Guest nicha1980

testing testing...temporary upload...will be setting as private within tomorrow today...:sweatingbullets:

the runningmansub's channel...

http://www.youtube.c...ningmanSubs2010

i set all the clips as private first... will open to public once all the parts are uploaded...

edit

pls do not ask for more cuz we've just done at 30 mins...j/k...the full subbed file will be out very soon...:sweatingbullets:

edit2

@rigwarl,dont worry i will update the first post with subtitle file once we done subbing...thx...

I'm so sorry that the subbing is really slow now cuz all of our translators are busy with their uni/school...we have ready timers, typesetters but just really lack in translators...so sad huh...;(  but there's also good news, green.teax is translating epi4 for us...hehehe

Guest High Kick

i'm really enjoying this show. even my parents are becoming fans (especially of gary).

the one thing that's starting to bug me is the constant flashbacks. i can understand a flashback from a previous episode,

but when jae suk was talking about how his camera vj was telling the other vj his location,

there was no need to show the flashback of it happening when it happened roughly 10 minutes ago.

Guest sunny_dance

@High Kick

LOL! so it's not just me. yeah, it's hella annoying!

won't they just get on with it? like seriously.

@nicha

there's no need to apologize or rush for that matter.

life takes precedent. work at your own pace. =]

btw, are you guys softsubbing or hardsubbing?

if hardsubbing, will a MU or MF link be available to DL the episode?

EDIT:

@nicha

hardsubs are better. less files to store on my HD. =P

Guest nicha1980

@ sunny_dance,thank you ... nah it's actually just for the sake of myself cuz i want to understand the show too...lol :P

we will upload hardsubbed file to both MU and MF...i'm not sure about softsub though maybe we wont release it...:unsure:

Guest idiort

wow.. thx for sub in advance...

hopefully the ratings will increase slightly to maybe 10% but its really hard against 1night2days which is really good..

Guest Fresh02

Please upload softsubs also if you can. I download the 720p versions and don't want to be forced to watched lower quality hardsubs or redownload the entire episode. It doesn't matter if it's not synced to different versions, I'll usually shift the timings myself.

Though I'm fully aware that as freeloaders we don't really have any say in the matter. This is just something for your consideration. Thanks so much to everyone involved in subbing. I know subbing is a very time-consuming endeavor.

And yes, you really don't need to apologize or rush. :)

Guest nicha1980

@Fresh02, do you have the torrent or dl link for HD version ? i'm too lazy to backlog at the torrent website...

thanks in advance...

I'm so excited to see this show with subs. I've only been able to watch random cuts from the show and so far I'm digging the concept and the MC's/guests of the show, they crack me up :)

Guest teukiie

yessss, subtitles! Thank you Running Man subbers! Let's get this show on the road ^^

Anyway, Lizzy of After School will record SBS Running Man next Monday!

Guest choot

@nicha1980

thanks for letting us know ahead. I prefer hardsubbed files over softsubs. There are too many instances on Youtube with people uploading videos w/o credit. Of course SBS has a bunch of eagle eyes so i wouldnt worry about that much either =]

@ teukiie

Lizzy!??? WOW I am sooo looking forward to that episode then! love her from Playgirlz School. thanks for the info

Guest CLWIFE

Lizzy? wow cant wait to see that episode, she is very entertaining to watch lol

Im looking forward to Se7en's episode too ^^

Guest rigwarl

does anyone know where i can watch running man? :S

these kind of questions annoys me. you can find the answer just a few post away. please read before you ask. john teshing troll.

Guest sunny_dance

@x-hd

You can watch eps 1-4 here: http://www.youtube.com/user/Isibil116

@rigwarl

I'm sick of these questions too, but was it necessary to call him/her a troll?

Lizzy from AS to Guest

I watched her on Happy Together a few weeks ago.

She's a witty one, a funny girl to say the least.

EDIT:

@rigwarl

I feel ya. No biggie, dude. =]