[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest green.teax

Loovee it! I watched the first 3 episodes in a row. LOLS.

Excited for Nichkhun & Jessica's appearance :D

Guest nicha1980

This week caps...the episode was really funny and they're starting to create loveline between Song Ji Hyo & KJK?...lol

201008011738531.jpg

2010080117587787541.jpg

2010080118001511181.jpg

ae128065470114666308690.jpg

credit as tagged

Guest AdrinaHani

This week caps...the episode was really funny and they're starting to create loveline between Song Ji Hyo & KJK?...lol

Woaaa...!!! nicha... maybe I should start writing down all my wishes, since this one wish is coming true... Yiippeee..!

Guest skyruler

I'm so sorry sweetest,there's no eng subs available for RM yet...just chinese subs for now...actually KJKGlobal has kr-eng translators but all of them are vey busy with work and uni and we normally do subbing just KJK's cut cuz it's really difficult to do the whole show...

I really hope RSS will be subbing this show or if any korean-eng or chinese-english interest to translate for us.I'm sure  there are timer,editor and typesetter willing to help us subbing the show...

hi,i saw tht u posted ther are chi subs?..wer can i see/download it..even if its softsubs,im ok wid it..thx

Guest dzero

the first two parts of the first ep is subbed. youtube.com/byakucii apparently they use CHI subs and then translates to EN subs?

Guest sunny_dance

oh no, here we go again with the old loveline arc. i didn't like it on FO and i was hoping it wouldn't follow KJK here. :rolleyes:

EDIT:

@nicha: for the first time ever, i'd like to see them leave KJK alone for once. :lol:

EDIT2:

i haven't watched it yet but just for fun, let me take a wild guess who instigated it? YJS perhaps? :rolleyes:

hooray for a RM subbing team! i look forward to your works! :D

EDIT3:

@nicha: i get a gold star! :lol:

EPISODE 4 ( ~XviD-HAN - Megaupload link~ ) is up in AM-ADDICTION!

thanks! the COOL version isn't working for me. i was waiting for the HAN version anyway. :)

Guest nicha1980

for the eng subs,for now KJKGlobal is co subbing with byakucii (youtube) for epi1. It's 40% done and we hope to release the subbed within next week...so sorry for slow subbing ,it's because we are so short on kr-eng translators...;(

fyi,byakucii and her group is creating the new forum for RM subbing team and KJKGlobal will be joining them...

so pls wait for our RM Subbing forum...dont worry there will be english sub for sure...Thanks...

edit

I agree with sunny_dance...no loveline pls...i've got enough from xman and fo...lol

edit2

skyruler,i posted the chinese download link in the previous page...:)

edit3

@sunny_dance,of course..who else if not the nation MC...

he said  kjk is a loveline professional and he dates while he's active on TV :D.

next week preview...

Guest jennyoo21

So I noticed something when I was watching today's episode of Running Man. Right after Kim Jong Kook pushed Haha in the pool and right before Song Ji Hyo pushed Yoo Jae Suk in, you could see Jessica on her knees holding KJK's hand and looking up toward his face. Does anyone have a capture of this?

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

Running Man (2010-08-01).avi [800.89 MB]

Nichkhun (2PM), Jessica (SNSD), Song Ji Hyo, Yoo Jae Suk, Song Joong Ki, Ji Suk Jin, Lee Kwang Soo, Kim Jong Kook, HaHa, Garry (Leesang)

Guest nicha1980

So I noticed something when I was watching today's episode of Running Man. Right after Kim Jong Kook pushed Haha in the pool and right before Song Ji Hyo pushed Yoo Jae Suk in, you could see Jessica on her knees holding KJK's hand and looking up toward his face. Does anyone have a capture of this?

LOL You really have good eyes...:sweatingbullets:

kjkss.gif

Guest timpa

This was the funniest episode yet of the show. I think the regular cast members are becoming more comfortable with each other and joking around because Jessica and Nichkhun really didn't get that much screen-time. I loved how Yoo Jae Suk kept messing with Gary the entire episode and ninja appearing next to him.