[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Yay im really thankful for someone uploading the HD versions. Keep up the good work thanks soo much.

Cant for this to be sub.

And just wondering in the episodes where they take pictures what is the point of the game? And how come they always make fun of Gary with the pictures. Whats with it? i wanna know cuz it seems funny but dont understand what they are laughing about him in the pictures about?

Guest chopper!

@Sellion89

the point of the photoshoot game is to try to get your face in the picture. your full face, can't be covered (you can see others trying to block others out or push them out) or messed up. gary is the master at the game XD his face is always there (like out of nowhere he comes), and the fact that his facial expressions are always the same is what makes it even more hilarious! keke.

question: is jihyo a regular now? i mean, i like the show already without any girls as main T^T i don't like it when they always try to create some loveline. (too bad they didn't do it this week cus of nichkhun XD)

Guest jokerfish

@ `heejin-ssi

From an Allkpop article

On July 23rd, a representative stated,

“Nichkhun, Jessica, and actress Song Ji Hyo will be the 3rd guests on the show… We cast representative idols for the filming.. And in Song Ji Hyo’s case, she was asked to apppear again for her remarkable variety ability.“

Many were curious to know if Song Ji Hyo had become a regular on the show.

To this a representative explained,

“Nothing is official yet. She is close with the members and she is very hard-working, and so she was given the opportunity to appear again.“

So it looks like they're considering it but I don't think she'll be in episode 6 or 7.

Guest th1nkm4d

i like ji hyo, if they don't pick up hyori, i'd settle for ji hyo. she's not scared to get physical with the guys, she doesn't care about the "idol image" that jessica or all the others had. she was jumping in the pile during the photo segment while jessica was in the back. and during the golden pig hunt, she was holding back kjk from going up the ladder, and she was fighting on the other hunts. and yeah, you can see her close relationships with the members just by watching the show, she's very comfortable with them, and that's the key point in making a good/fun variety shows.

i like ji hyo, if they don't pick up hyori, i'd settle for ji hyo. she's not scared to get physical with the guys, she doesn't care about the "idol image" that jessica or all the others had. she was jumping in the pile during the photo segment while jessica was in the back. and during the golden pig hunt, she was holding back kjk from going up the ladder, and she was fighting on the other hunts. and yeah, you can see her close relationships with the members just by watching the show, she's very comfortable with them, and that's the key point in making a good/fun variety shows.

I totally agree. I love her ever since she was on FO1. As much as I love Hyori, I want Song Ji Hyo to be a permanent member. I'm a little disappointed that she's not going to be part of episode 6 and 7, but I hope she comes back.

Song Ji Hyo when she came on FO1 just meshed with the cast better than other female guest they ever brought on. Probably #2 I would put Ha Ji Won. I'd like to see her appear on Running Man which would make sense since Running Man is on SBS and Ha Ji Won's new show (Secret Garden) will be on SBS in the fall, so maybe they can have her on an episode in October leading up to it, but since she's filming a tv drama she probably wouldn't have the time to join the Running Man show full-time.

Dream Guest would have to be Yoon Eun Hye though... Get the Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Jong Kook reunion from X-man.

Guest th1nkm4d

Song Ji Hyo when she came on FO1 just meshed with the cast better than other female guest they ever brought on. Probably #2 I would put Ha Ji Won. I'd like to see her appear on Running Man which would make sense since Running Man is on SBS and Ha Ji Won's new show (Secret Garden) will be on SBS in the fall, so maybe they can have her on an episode in October leading up to it, but since she's filming a tv drama she probably wouldn't have the time to join the Running Man show full-time.

Dream Guest would have to be Yoon Eun Hye though... Get the Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Jong Kook reunion from X-man.

lol, chae yeon, eun hye, hyori... all in one show. kjk would probably hide in a corner!

even better, chae yeon, eun hye, hyori, yejin and kjk all in 1 team! haha, they would never find any of the golden pigs :)

Guest desirenhope

According to Jo Kwon's twitter, Jo Kwon is filming Running Man today.

Not too sure who the other guests are ^^;;

Hmm, there's Yonghwa at the same filming as Jokwon as well.

10406631.jpg

39710772.jpg

More photos can be found here http://www.cyworld.com/skyjjm/5240545

Credits: codenameblue.wordpress.com & http://www.cyworld.com/skyjjm/5240545

The website that has the photos of Jo Kwon and Yonghwa guesting, I think I see T-ara's Eunjung on the Red Team?

I also see that KJK seem to cut his hair?

Guest nini01

I can't wait until the subs come out so I can fully enjoy the show.

From what I've seen so far, it looks pretty entertaining.

To those of you who are part of the subbing team, you guys are great.

I guess the reason both Jo Kwon and Yong Hwa are together is because they're both MC's on SBS's music show Inkigayo. Would have been cool if the 3rd MC (Sulli) was guesting as well, but I think depending on when this was filmed f(x) may have been in Busan for their concert.

It looks like that episode will be Jo Kwon, Yong Hwa, and Eunjung(T-ara) as the three guests with Ji Hyo back.

Guest sunny_dance

It looks like that episode will be Jo Kwon, Yong Hwa, and Eunjung(T-ara) as the three guests with Ji Hyo back.

I'm glad Ji Hyo's back! I'll miss her in the next episode though.

PDs, stop teasing us and make her an offical member already! -_-

Eunjung from T-ARA guested also? I guess HaHa was a happy fanboy then!

I can't wait to see all the ribbing he got! I bet YJS had a field day! :lol:

Guest High Kick

Eunjung from T-ARA guested also? I guess HaHa was a happy fanboy then!

I can't wait to see all the ribbing he got! I bet YJS had a field day! :lol:

oh, i can't wait for all the jokes he's going to get! especially since jae suk was teasing haha about ji hyo already.

This is a total MUST WATCH!!! It has become one of my favourite variety shows after such a loooooong time (other than WGM). I kept laughing and laughing. It's so freaking hilarious. MC Yoo is seriously the best! And together with Ji Suk Jin, Kim Jong Gook, Haha and the newcomers Lee Kwang Soo, Song Joongki and Gary (I dunno how he manage to look so peaceful ALL THE TIME!xDDD), this show is just DAEBAK! LOVE IT LIKE MAD! Those who have not watched a single ep, it's time to start watching it. U are missing out the great stuff!!!