[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest Ahr3um

today's episode was really funny! from the start how YJS team had to go to the typhoon room was so FUNNY!

and when HAHA was trying to get the golden pig but had to get it from the iguana's cage was hilarious and YJS expression once he noticed where the piggy bank was, was hilarious!

loving joonki and gary!

and when YJS was creeping up on gary was so funny!

can't wait for next week...i hope they add the picture time kehehe

i seriously love this show...i dnt understand why it has such a low rating :(

and song ji hyo should be a regular cast...she fits in well and during the pool time how JSJ was blaming jihyo for everything was so funny!

Guest vanessahudgens

this is my new favorite show, omg. it's so funny! i hope it gets a subbing team. sica was so hilarious and of course the main cast always cracks me up. I LOVE GARY!

does anyone have the link on youtube for the episode with hara and chunhee? i've looked around and i can't find it =(

Nooo, why are the ratings keep dropping?!?!

mhmm the show is totally fun but it doesnt mean all korean people watch it

it same as fo2,even they have idols who have huge fanbase but seems rating dropping each eps.

another problem is this show are in happy sunday timeslot

which means they compete with 1 nights 2 days and qualification of a man

they are 2 show who struggled for years and now have enjoyed peak of rating and have many viewer.

for the comparasion ,rerun ,yes only rerun of 1n2d got 20 % rating

but sbs gold miss ,fo2 only got maybe 9/10 % in the past.

well any news about fansubber of this show ?

Ratings make me worried. I don't want RM to end up like FO2. Maybe the show is just in introductory stage. The main casts need to be more comfortable with each other. Besides, another thing is, I think it's absence of female main casts. I want two female casts as main, at least, like Hyori and Yejin. I didn't expect them to be on RM that much but still, it'd be so great.

Anyway, let's believe in Nation MC Yoo. :rolleyes: Rating rating, up up! :phew:

Guest sunny_dance

this week epi ratings

AGB 6.3%...the ratings keep dropping....<_<

TNS 7.8%

http://www.morningnews.co.kr/article.php?aid=128070620625643006

wait, what? whoa! it's still too early in the game though. didn't FO experience something like this in the beginning? plus, it's very hard for a new show to compete with an established heavyweight like 1N2D. i wonder what HEROES is pulling in? :phew:

anyway, i love the places where RM do their missions. i would love to visit that mall or the museum they went to.

it looks like so much fun and it seems like these are the kind of places that would attract tourists to korea.

don't hate me for saying this but jessica as a guest was a flop. i didn't notice her at all aside from her pool jump, fixing her hair, and carrying the bags. i felt like she could've been a bit more present or in the moment so to speak, and participated more like when they were attacking KJK for the code. however, i do love how she modified her jumpsuit though. :lol:

and yes, i believe there's a RM subbing team in the works. :D

Guest nationfairy

Ratings make me worried. I don't want RM to end up like FO2. Maybe the show is just in introductory stage. The main casts need to be more comfortable with each other. Besides, another thing is, I think it's absence of female main casts. I want two female casts as main, at least, like Hyori and Yejin. I didn't expect them to be on RM that much but still, it'd be so great.

Anyway, let's believe in Nation MC Yoo. :rolleyes: Rating rating, up up! :phew:

agreed... they need member like hyori and yejin... :D :D

Guest nicha1980

FO1 took sometime to have double digit ratings...hopefully that will happen to RM too...

it might take sometime to make people change their channel...I believe they will get higher ratings in Se7en's episode...

and just believe in MC Yoo...lol

@sunny_dance,heroes is doing ok ...since 1n2d is their competitor so i consider they have fine ratings...lol

edit

i think adding LHR as a permanent could change the ratings but it's really hard though...

edit2

Subbing update,RM Epi.1: 60% done...:D

edit3

Chinese subs of Ep.4 is out...they are so fast...hehehe

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=846598566

Guest baqinardo

mhmm the show is totally fun but it doesnt mean all korean people watch it

it same as fo2,even they have idols who have huge fanbase but seems rating dropping each eps.

another problem is this show are in happy sunday timeslot

which means they compete with 1 nights 2 days and qualification of a man

they are 2 show who struggled for years and now have enjoyed peak of rating and have many viewer.

for the comparasion ,rerun ,yes only rerun of 1n2d got 20 % rating

but sbs gold miss ,fo2 only got maybe 9/10 % in the past.

Well, it has been ages that Good Sunday, Happy Sunday and Sunday Sunday Night air in the same time slot.

And few years ago there were 3 segments of each of 'em (Now just 2).

RM is airing head to head with Qualification of Men(QM)not 1N2D (well, only the first 15 mins) and Hot Brothers from MBC's SSN. For few months, FO1've won the first segment, even the rating head to head with 1N2D. But then, the rating dropped 30%, and the PDs seemed unsatisfied with 15% avarage rating (eventho it's higher than QM and way higher than Hot Brother that time)so they reformated to FO2, which for me was a very big mistake. Big Stars dont mean Big rating. And they did it again with RM. And now even Hot brother beat RM.

For the overall rating, 1N2D already rules for 3 years now. And the rating keeps higher. Never hit below 20% this 2 years.

I think the problems with SBS shows are, they always depend on Big Stars and Idols. Name it, Starking, Strong Heart, X-Man, Love Letter, Ya Shim Man Man, FO, FO2 and now RM. Seems like the PD never learned anything.

It's a waste of Yoo Jae Suk's talent. They should cast "underdogs". Take example on QM and 1N2D. Few years ago, when they cast, it's only KHD with not-so-famous members like, Lee Soo Geun, Kim C, Ji sang Ryul, Eun Ji Won. And I think only Lee Seung Gi, Kim Jong Min and MC Mong kinda famous that time. But now, look at 'em. The show make them famous. And also QM. I barely know the members team except the actors. And now they gaining popularity.

I know they target different demography. SBS shows more into Teenagers and adults 18-25. And KBS into all ages.

But it's a sunday show. Where teenagers usually out.

If the PDs want this to work out, they should cast different members. Seriously, Kim JOng Kook? Again?

I know YJS-KJK has great chemistry way back than in X-Man, but now, not so much. It wont be as great as KHD-LSG line in 1N2D.

So, SBS PD if you by any chance read this. (well, evntho the chance is 0.0%) cast all new not-so-famous-members.

Combining big idols with another idol or/and with New-entertainers in one show is a disaster. There will be no chemistry. The famousness (is it even a word?) will rule. If you cast not-so-much-famous members, they will help each other and try their hard to bring the show up. From there the chemistry will be formed.

Guest taugeh07

Guys, what is is Gary LeesSang's theme song? The rap song by his group where it's always played when theres something about him. What is it?

Guest baqinardo

i dont care about rating coz i found this show is fun en hilarious,LOL :D

love photo segment and Gary :P

You should care about the rating if you want the show keeps "Running". LOL

Guest chaychisun

I doubt that Lee Hyori will join since she cancelled all of her activities  including guesting on shows and appearances with the controversies that is going on with her new album right now.  She won't be showing in any shows at all until everything gets sorted out. Running Man ep.1 was her last appearance and she cancelled everything after that. 

http://twistedstars.wordpress.com/2010/07/08/lee-hyori-to-take-a-break-after-running-man/

Guest chaychisun

Has anybody notice that on the first episode....the teams were uneven....MC Yoo has 4 people on his team yet Suk Jin has 3 people on his team.  After that,  on ep. 2 they had 3 guest to make the teams even (Hara, Ji Hyo, and Chun I ). I think that is why they added Ji Hyo as another regular to make it more even if they have 2 guests on the show. 5 on 5 every challenges. 

Guest khanoi

Torrnet Link E04 (COOL & TP):

http://www.box.net/shared/xauly9vsz1

http://www.box.net/shared/a99kl7sijj

thks for torrent download

Guest loveDBSK4ever

hello, actually this show is so funny...i love MC Yoo and his team...Is there any website making sub of this show? if anyone know, please share with me..I really want to know what they say...thanks for sharing

Well, it has been ages that Good Sunday, Happy Sunday and Sunday Sunday Night air in the same time slot.

And few years ago there were 3 segments of each of 'em (Now just 2).

RM is airing head to head with Qualification of Men(QM)not 1N2D (well, only the first 15 mins) and Hot Brothers from MBC's SSN. For few months, FO1've won the first segment, even the rating head to head with 1N2D. But then, the rating dropped 30%, and the PDs seemed unsatisfied with 15% avarage rating (eventho it's higher than QM and way higher than Hot Brother that time)so they reformated to FO2, which for me was a very big mistake. Big Stars dont mean Big rating. And they did it again with RM. And now even Hot brother beat RM.

For the overall rating, 1N2D already rules for 3 years now. And the rating keeps higher. Never hit below 20% this 2 years.

I think the problems with SBS shows are, they always depend on Big Stars and Idols. Name it, Starking, Strong Heart, X-Man, Love Letter, Ya Shim Man Man, FO, FO2 and now RM. Seems like the PD never learned anything.

It's a waste of Yoo Jae Suk's talent. They should cast "underdogs". Take example on QM and 1N2D. Few years ago, when they cast, it's only KHD with not-so-famous members like, Lee Soo Geun, Kim C, Ji sang Ryul, Eun Ji Won. And I think only Lee Seung Gi, Kim Jong Min and MC Mong kinda famous that time. But now, look at 'em. The show make them famous. And also QM. I barely know the members team except the actors. And now they gaining popularity.

I know they target different demography. SBS shows more into Teenagers and adults 18-25. And KBS into all ages.

But it's a sunday show. Where teenagers usually out.

If the PDs want this to work out, they should cast different members. Seriously, Kim JOng Kook? Again?

I know YJS-KJK has great chemistry way back than in X-Man, but now, not so much. It wont be as great as KHD-LSG line in 1N2D.

So, SBS PD if you by any chance read this. (well, evntho the chance is 0.0%) cast all new not-so-famous-members.

Combining big idols with another idol or/and with New-entertainers in one show is a disaster. There will be no chemistry. The famousness (is it even a word?) will rule. If you cast not-so-much-famous members, they will help each other and try their hard to bring the show up. From there the chemistry will be formed.

So who should be the new cast then? YJS and new people?

I think the reason that SBS continues with the same method for manufacturing shows is that they don't want to gamble. As a broadcast company would you want to gamble?

Famous people guarantee people will watch (for at least the first episode). The company's concern is not much the format or the chemistry as long as they are watching SBS. They can just keep changing those until they get another LL or X-Man.

So who should be the new cast then? YJS and new people?

I think the reason that SBS continues with the same method for manufacturing shows is that they don't want to gamble. As a broadcast company would you want to gamble?

Famous people guarantee people will watch (for at least the first episode). The company's concern is not much the format or the chemistry as long as they are watching SBS. They can just keep changing those until they get another LL or X-Man.

It does not really mean that they need to gamble, SBS is just stuck on re-using the X-man formula over and over and over again and they don't have the balls to head-to-head their top variety show with 1N2D IMHO.

Guest chaychisun

Can someone explain why Jae Suk always has a towel around his whole head when goes into the water?

He looks crazy... :D

I think the reason why he covers his head with a towel is because his hair does not look good when its wet....Still remember the Hainan special on Xman when they have to go underwater and see how their hair looks like when they got up after being submerged  and he looked like one of the Three Stooges....I believe he looked like Moe.