[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest nicha1980

SBS Good Sunday's ratings

TNmS : Nationwide 9.8% ,  Seoul 12.1%

AGB : Nationwide 10.8% , Seoul 12.3%

(Single rating of RM Nationwide was 13.4% (AGB) )

Last week

TNmS : Nationwide 11.4% ,  Seoul 15.0%

AGB : Nationwide 11.9% , Seoul 13.7%

(Single rating of RM Nationwide was 13.9% (AGB) )

sunday line up...(21 Aug 2011)

AGB Nationwide

SBS Kiss & Cry - 7.3%

KBS 1N2D - 22.4%

MBC I am a singer - 12.5%

SBS Running Man - 13.4

KBS QM - 12%

MBC House Dream - --

* the single rating of RM is less than last week because 'I Am A Singer' aired 2 hrs so it was the same timeslot as RM...

Thank you for the well wishes Graceyco! That's very nice of you ^_^

By the way, I love your signature pic. Made me lol... go Monday couple!! :wub:

Hope you had a blast spending your birthday haha you share the same day with Haroro! haha I wonder if the RM cast gave him something haha I'm, sure they did hahaha :3 They're very good friends, I am a big fan of their hearty friendship haha ♥

MONDAY COUPLE DAEBAK!

whenever there's Cha Tae Hyun, it's god damn fun. I laught so hard for this episode. lol

I agree! haha Cha Tae Hyun is very very funny haha I remember the first time he guested when he did not want to walk with Ji Hyo because it was their first time seeing her haha He said up right to her haha aigooo and the part where he just hid under a box not knowing that the painting was right there hahaha I can't wait to watch the subbed episode!!!! *anxious* haha

haha seriously. I can't believe he kept on the make-up for the entire day of filming. He always brings the crazy antics to variety shows. I love how he cheated during the episode since every time he cheated I was thinking of it right at that time lol.

I think by the end of the day everyone had been infected and was trying to cheat as well ;)

I love how everyone of them tries to outdo the other haha they come up with a lot of tactics and techniques just to block each other off! hahaha I love love Running Man and each and everyone of them!!

Guest nicha1980

Running Man is filming now at HongDae...The guests are still HipHip boys...The reason they film with them again because the last 2 week they couldnt finish filming on Deokjeokdo Island, Incheon because of the storm so they re-schedule to film today instead....

x27e017f5.jpg

380096760.jpg

x27e01069.jpg

380077326.jpg

380077267.jpg

380075447.jpg

45413491.jpg

credit dc yjs

Team Line up

Pink : 지효,개리,석진,개코

Black : 재석,광수,미래,타이거JK

Blue : 하하,종국,최자,쌈디

Guest sunny_dance

i was wondering why they didn't show it this week lol. well, i'm happy because jk and t are actual guests than just merely making an appearance. it's even better that they're in the same team as YJS lol. :D

nicha1980 - wow, thanks for sharing all those pictures. I'm so excited for that episode, well from the looks of it, it looks funny haha Gwang Soo is so awkward as always and Suk Jin Hyung in Pink ♥ hahahaha Fighting Running Man!

Guest belle0529

hi can someone give me a link for kim jong kook's "my dongsaeng" ringtone? i really love it when he calls haha that. thanks!! :)

Guest dlgus2110

Completely psyched for the hip-hop episode. I can already tell that it's going to be good. And we get to see Dynamic Duo again!

BEST SHOW.

^ Hip hop episodeee? woah, I can just imagine it already..Haha, Joongkook, and Gary dancing all hip hop!! Imagine Kwang Soo dancing to hip hop!!?!?! omgg hahaha, it is going to be hilarioussss!!!!

BEST SHOW.

^ Hip hop episodeee? woah, I can just imagine it already..Haha, Joongkook, and Gary dancing all hip hop!! Imagine Kwang Soo dancing to hip hop!!?!?! omgg hahaha, it is going to be hilarioussss!!!!

Couldn't agree more haha this is the best variety show ever, for me :) hahaha

Naaae, I am excited for that episode too ♥ hahah JONG KOOK DANCING! Commancer dancing, aigoooo hahaha and yes, my love kwang soo dancing to hiphop hahaha i will forever rewatch the episode once the subs are up hahaha the excitement is building up!

Guest High Kick

in the 2nd part of the girl idol episode, does anyone know the name of the song they play after the first game (water game)?

Hey, I'm new to this variety show. I've heard alot from my friends and want to start watching immediately. However, I find that the show is too troublesome to download. There are like over 40 episodes and 6 parts to each episode, which links are all scattered around. Is there a quick and easy way to download all the episodes thus far with english subtitles? A torrent maybe?

Someone help me >.< Thanks!!

Guest creaturedreams

Where are you downloading from? iSubs has Megaupload files and they're generally 2-3 parts depending 480p or 720p files.

I haven't started downloading any. I think it's very troublesome to download 6 parts for an episode. I know iSUBs have links to these parts. A better way to download? Any? preferrably one-click?

Guest misaki-dxb

GD & Top Confirmed for Guests for Running Man

http://bigbangworldwide.blogspot.com/2011/08/info-gd-to-be-guest-in-running-man.html

OMG :w00t: it's good to see GD&Top in RM, i think they will do well in that episode because they are young and fuuny in the same time... i am a big fan of BIGBANG :D can't wait to see them ^_^