[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest pootpoot

Good News.. KJKGlobal reports RM is filming today in Beijing, China. Not quite sure what the filming is because it doesn't fall on a Monday but between Saturday-Sunday. Could be a special episode or something for chuseok.. as far as for guest it is not confirmed yet from what i know.

http://www.facebook....15578638&type=1

One confirmed guest is JiYoung of Kara, and they already filmed the Chuseok special.

Guest nicha1980

OK, I just gather every info i got from my chinsese fellows on KJK baidu in case someone doesnt read on KJKGlobal page yet....

Guests : Kara's Kang Ji Young, Lee Yeon Hee and Kim Joo Hyuk

They're going to film at Lotte Dept store area, WangfuJing St, Dongcheng (east city) at 4pm (approx)... *First rumoured location They're filming now at Great Wall...

They will be leaving on Monday at 9.15pm by KE 854. (Not confirm)

Not  many fans were at the airport as the news of RM filming in Beijing came  out too late, one lucky fan managed to catch them at the arrival gate  and followed them to the car park where the cast boarded the coach. They  were chatting along the way and teasing kwangsoo...

The fan asked the PD where they'll be filming but PD refuse to reveal, and she also spoke to YJS's VJ, but still no info..

(*I guess they want peaceful filming, they already had experience when filmed in Thailand...lol)

(cr Running Man  on baidu)

pics of them leaving Gimpo...

I'm so super duper excited to see Ji Young's episode :(( :(( :(( This is the first time she on variety show without Kara's member :x

I was wish Ji Young can be on Running Man and now my dreams came true :x

Omona so excited for the next episode haha Nice that they're filming in Beijing. I imagine a lot of running ♥

Posting a clean cut Kwang Soo on the airport

317308_10150297922954693_666124692_7584692_6449850_n.jpg

Cr:as labeled

Visit Kwang Soo's thread: Lee Kwang Soo

Also Haroro tweeted a picture in the plane. Was this the ride to Beijing?

Anyway I am so excited!!

297549_10150297923854693_666124692_7584711_4174217_n.jpg

Guest nicha1980

Update for Beijing Episode. The filming is done now.

They filmed at 3 places : Great Wall , Yandaixie Street  and Beihai Park.

They stay at Marriott Hotel and no info about tomorrow schedule yet...

Jihyo was absent for today filming...

credit RM baidu

Btw, Today episode is funny...YoYo ...lol

Oh wow, today's episode of running man was awesome.

I was laughing SO hard when they had to eat the spicy octopus.

HaHa's team ... oh dear... had to eat whenever they heard DING in ring DING dong by shinee.

LAWL!!

I have to say Tiger JK and Yoon Mirae's ending was awesome. That's a married couple for ya.!

Guest ruthie08

the episode today is really good but man..i cant wait for next week's episode! gary being trick to be a spy then that's a STRESS! my brother and i cant stop laughing just watching the preview..lol oh can u just imagine the hilarity of Gary!

Guest pootpoot

the episode today is really good but man..i cant wait for next week's episode! gary being trick to be a spy then that's a STRESS! my brother and i cant stop laughing just watching the preview..lol oh can u just imagine the hilarity of Gary!

I couldn't understand what was going on. Why were the members watching gary on the TV?

Guest chopper!

^

because they're tricking gary into thinking he's the spy, when he's really not lols so they're watching his every move XD

today's ep was so funny! i laughed my butt off when they ambushed choiza and simon d just left him xD they need to do more of that with kjk, double team him! >:-D and the ending was so sweet~

can't wait for next week, gary is so gullible sometimes that i find it so cute x)

^

because they're tricking gary into thinking he's the spy, when he's really not lols so they're watching his every move XD

today's ep was so funny! i laughed my butt off when they ambushed choiza and simon d just left him xD they need to do more of that with kjk, double team him! >:-D and the ending was so sweet~

can't wait for next week, gary is so gullible sometimes that i find it so cute x)

Lol it looks awesome. That's why they were saying "Truman Show" in the movie Jim Carey played a guy who was living a fake life in a huge movie studio and his life was being broadcast to the world without him knowing. So that's what I guess next week is.

Gary will think he's being the spy and tricking the rest of cast, but really they'll be able to watch and observe and just laugh their butts off while they mess with him. "STRESS!" is right :D

As for today's episode I really loved it. I wish it was two weeks worth of the guests just because of the Future Liger reunion. Tiger JK still probably heard it from Yoon Mirae when they get home since he sabotaged her favorite star (Yoo Jae Suk) hah.

Looking at the news of the China episode that sounds pretty cool. I'm guessing if Ji-Hyo didn't go it's because she's filming a drama right now (Gye Baek) and playing the lead female role. If they filmed on Saturday and Sunday I think Gye Baek films on those days because Hyomin of T-ara is playing a trusted friend of Ji-Hyo's character on the show and I think Hyomin was unable to attend last Saturday and Sunday music show recordings for T-ara's goodbye stage for Roly Poly.

It would have been nice if they brought along one of the Chinese kpop stars for the show though. Jia and Fei from MissA are both from China and of course Victoria of f(x) who has guested on Running Man previously is from China (although Victoria was unavailable since she's in Tokyo for SMtown concerts. Would love to have seen one of them in the "Nichkhun" type role from the Thailand episode.

hi again!!!

i laugh so big in this afternoon why? cuz i watch running man ep. 58! MULTIPLE DAEBAK from our guest! Oh man, poor jong kook, there no one bet for him. and i love the staff !!!! they are so awesome! our Running Man too! so, i have to say thank you to running man cast, guest, running man staff, and our lovely translater KSHOWNOW and ISUBS ! thx a lot!!!! :wub: :wub:

Just saw ep with shin se kyung and cha tae hyun... it was hilarious, especially cha tae hyun.

Shin se kyung is soooo cute/pretty and kinda dorky too lol

Running Man in Beijing, China

Guests: Kara’s Ji Young, Kim Joo Hyuk and Lee Yeon Hee (confirmed!)

Returning to Korea: Tomorrow at 9.15pm by KE 854…

credit: JiYoung's fansite.

Hi everyone!

I really liked the latest episode and I must say that I have become a fan of Yoon MiRae. she is soo cool and pretty. the last scene was very sweet and I must say that HaHa and JiHyo look good together :wub:

I have a question regarding the first song that was played and they played it again when Tiger JK was on his way meeting HaHa and JiHyo. Does anyone know whose song this is?

Guest chopper!

I have question about the lastest episode.

in the beginning when the guests came out of the car, Haha said he felt like he saw this before and the camera went into like a flashback and the captions said that this was actually their second recording. so the flashback was a race where Haha and kwangsoo were eliminated, so i'm wondering if they're ever going to air that first recording?? i don't get why they filmed that when they aired the second recording first o_o