[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

hi !

i just finished watching ep. with guest se kyung- cha tae yon and ji sung- kang hee...

wow! that is a DAEBAK eps. cuz i can see another side of the guest!

running man now get an improvement, they add some coin mission and dont break another name tag, but it is still funny, but i cant feel the tense when i watch it. it will me more interesting if tense and super funny,

running man staff fighting! cant wait to see another ep!!! :wub:

Guest Mong1991

Can someoen explain what happened in the end between SeKyung and Jaesuk? I'm a little confused.

Jaesuk predicted that Shin Sekyung will win before the start of the race, thus even if Sekyung rips off his nametag, he won't be considered as 'losing'. (The members were supposed to 'bet' who will win with their 'running' gold coins when they were called individually to a room before the race) Jongkook didn't expect that Jaesuk betted on Sekyung, so he appeared very shocked.

Guest nicha1980

SBS Good Sunday's ratings

TNmS : Nationwide 8.2% ,  Seoul 10.0%

AGB : Nationwide 9.5% , Seoul 10.7%

(Single rating of RM Nationwide was 14.8% and Seoul 16.4% (AGB) )

Last week

TNmS : Nationwide 9.8% ,  Seoul 12.1%

AGB : Nationwide 10.8% , Seoul 12.3%

(Single rating of RM Nationwide was 13.4% (AGB) )

sunday line up...(28 Aug 2011)

AGB Nationwide

SBS Big Story - 4.8%

KBS 1N2D - 23.5%

MBC I am a singer - 11.7%

SBS Running Man - 14.8

KBS QM - 14%

MBC House Dream - 2.8%

credit dc yjs

SOURCE : ALLKPOP 

GD&TOP coming were a False & Dangerous rumor .....

‘Running Man’ warns against possible kidnapping dangers from staff imposters

running-man-hoax.jpg

Netizens were abuzz with excitement recently when pictures were leaked from a purported filming ofSBS’s popular variety show, ‘Running Man‘. According to the pictures, the show was filming in Changwon with guests G-Dragon and T.O.P.

The rumors were quickly debunked as a hoax, however, by various cast members and staff. “We have never filmed in Changwon,” said Jo Hyo Jin, a PD for the program. “We don’t have any plans of the sort until October.”

Unfortunately, it turns out that there could be more to this seemingly innocuous prank. “From what I’ve heard, these people have been acting as shooting staff and luring young girls to board their vehicles,”said cast member Gary in a Twitter post.

He added, “I hope Changwon residents will not become confused and will warn surrounding areas as well. It was serious enough for the police to contact us, so please be careful. And make sure to report what you see.”

PD Jo Hyo Jin later stated, “I have just heard the news, and I hope nothing bad has happened.

“If an incident occurred where someone posed as a staff member and lured people to board their car, it could be filed as a kidnapping charge,” said a representative for the Changwon police. “However, we do not know anything concerning these Internet rumors at this time.”

Netizens reacted with disbelief and concern over the news. “I hope the Changwon-area students are very careful,” said a worried netizen.

Source: Sports Chosun via Naver

Picture: TV Daily via Naver

Guest monkie2804

^thanks a lot for the link. And big thank to the owner of that vid. That brings back memories from Love Letter and X-man era :lol:

I'm trying to keep myself from watching the RAW vid of the new ep. Patiently waiting for sub

Guest snoweun157

I'm a Super Moderator from the biggest website abt Kpop in Vietnam 360kpop.com . If you're influent both Kor and Eng, then you must register to translate RM for our forum :D We usually vietsub on thursday each week (ex: ep 56 released 21/7, then vietsub were released 26/7). Contact me thru email: snoweun157@yahoo.com.

Guest mandapanda

sorry if this had been asked before but does anyone know what kind of camera is the 'beautiful camera' i know its a dslr but i want to know what brand it is...

Guest mylovepepper

sorry if this had been asked before but does anyone know what kind of camera is the 'beautiful camera' i know its a dslr but i want to know what brand it is...

i think its NIKON.

When i heard that GD and TOP will be the guests on  RM.. my heart beats like i was palpitating.. then i ended up blank when i saw that it was hoax.. damn it..

i think its NIKON.

When i heard that GD and TOP will be the guests on  RM.. my heart beats like i was palpitating.. then i ended up blank when i saw that it was hoax.. damn it..

Hello. if you head to iSubs page and go to Running Man Discussions there is a topic regarding beauty shots. The page doesn't specifically say which cameras used but far from images we posted on it and seen we can judge that they are using about two dslrs. one can be confirmed to be a canon dslr and a nikon dslr.

Good News.. KJKGlobal reports RM is filming today in Beijing, China. Not quite sure what the filming is because it doesn't fall on a Monday but between Saturday-Sunday. Could be a special episode or something for chuseok.. as far as for guest it is not confirmed yet from what i know.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.277891108902984.86548.144467915578638&type=1