[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest prominent

I felt compelled to join this forum just to post to this thread, because I think RunningMan is getting better and coming out of its' slump. if you've been paying attention to recent episodes, you can see the original PD running things, also there seems to be a shift in the latest episode where they return to doing smaller games and not going all over the place. Originally this is how RunningMan was, they'd stay at one location and do all their games there in close proximity to each other. Also next weeks episode looks to be like this too, which is a good sign. I'm very happy to see the original PD directing things again, because the slimmer looking guy that was directing things before(when the episodes began suffering), obviously had a different style.. I'm highly optimistic based upon what I'm seeing.

stuartjmz said: When I watched this episode I found it easy to believe the 7.5% number. It felt very tired and dull until the very end. It was such a crassly obvious promotional  push for My Lovely Girl that for the first time ever I was really conscious of just how fixed so many of the results were. I really did enjoy the audition at the end - the MLG team really did do very well, and Giraffe totally killed it as a drag queen, but overall it felt like a show that was going through the motions. With ratings like this, I wouldn't be sad if the show ended soon, freeing up SJH and Giraffe in particular for more Dramas and movies. 

Hello all its my first time posting on this thread So i began watching running man a month and ago and I have no idea why I started so late ! This has to be one of if not the THE funniest Korean variety show. Every episode I am dying of laughter I love how jae suk and ha ha talk to each other in the elementary voice Lee kwang soo's mischievousness suk jin's body gags the Monday couple and kokk playful bullying I am obsessed with this show!

Given on how we just had a "Couples" Themed episode two weeks ago (and by "Couples", I mean male-female partnering only.lol), I wanted to go back down memory lane a bit.
It's no secret that most, if not all, of the episodes that dealt with the Running Man members being put into a "Couple's" pairing have been proven to be very successful and memorable for us all.
My question for everyone here is....Which "Couple's" Episode was your favorite? Which was your least favorite?
sulli+luna+jiyeon+suzy+running+man+episode+55+english+subbed.jpg
tumblr_mtroc9qY4o1siz14lo5_400.jpg
RM+63.jpg
RM94.jpg
149-bts-2.jpg
RM198.png
rm213.png
If I missed anything, my apologies about that and please feel free to add it to the list.

guccigal328 said: stuartjmz said: When I watched this episode I found it easy to believe the 7.5% number. It felt very tired and dull until the very end. It was such a crassly obvious promotional  push for My Lovely Girl that for the first time ever I was really conscious of just how fixed so many of the results were. I really did enjoy the audition at the end - the MLG team really did do very well, and Giraffe totally killed it as a drag queen, but overall it felt like a show that was going through the motions. With ratings like this, I wouldn't be sad if the show ended soon, freeing up SJH and Giraffe in particular for more Dramas and movies. 

On another note, I still can't believe at times on how much "bad" luck Kwang-Soo gets on this show.lol
I mean we all know that there are times where certain things are "scripted" on this show, but there are other times where things just happen out of the blue that makes people laugh because no one could have possibly seen it coming, and in this case...Lee Kwang-Soo seems to embody that.lol
The guy goes from having moments where he ends up picking a real egg and smacking himself with it on his first attempt in the second round after having just gotten splattered with a real egg not too long ago....towards having a rubber ball smack him in the face from the last episode.
I really hope everyone on the show, and even the fans, are aware of how much of a blessing Kwang-Soo is to this show. Of course, I'm not implying or saying that everyone else ins't important since this show is definitely an ENSEMBLE where every member counts, but Kwang-Soo is definitely a special one imho.

Guest fancth

@jessT I know exactly! I really would love to see Hyori with MC Yoo again! They have such a good chemistry!! Miss her on a variety/reality show.

Guest 019iamthesun

Am I the only one here who is rooting for Song ji-hyo & Lee Kwang Soo ''noona-dongsaeng relationship"? Haha miyane for posting this random question i just can't find any thread for Leesong couple. /3 And by the way these videos are way toooooooooo cute! Waaaa. T^T >u< :x >:D<

*The Biting Scene* xD

----

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Dramas

10:00 PM

1. MBC Mama 19.5
2. SBS Endless Love7.8 

Variety

5:00 PM

1. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 17.1 
2. KBS Superman is Back 16.2
3. MBC Real Man 11.7