[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

tumblr_nalqrx4lto1rl7s87o6_1280.jpg
tumblr_nalqrx4lto1rl7s87o7_1280.jpg

RM Filming 140819 

Known Groupings:
JiSukJin - Song JiHyo
YooJaeSuk - Seo Woo
LeeKwangSoo - Choi YeoJin
Other Guests unknown groupings: Lee Yoo-ri, Yoo InYoung, Kim Min-Seo(probably with KJK)

credit as tagged :)

and can i protest i mean if gary is not jihyo's partner its always sukjin and we all know being his partner the possibility of winning is so small consider jihyo is a very competitive person...

'Nation's MC Yoo Jae Suk was challenged by BESTie as well as a number of other celebrities and used Lee Kwang Soo's SNS to get his video out as he doesn't have one himself. He called out Jung Joon Ha, Kim Jae Dong, and Park Myung Soo to accept the challenge.

Gwangsoo challenge Jongkook and Eunji challenge Gary
I cant wait to see the other cast do this! no one still challenge jihyo, haha and sukjin.

hhh.png
#IceBucketChallengeLee Kwang Soo Ice Bucket Challenge with Kim Jong Kook: here
via LKS official FB

ssss.pngJae-Suk Hyung's #IceBucketChallengeHyung does not have a social media account, so I put this up  Yoo Jae Suk Ice Bucket Challenge with Lee Kwang Soo: here

Its Ji suk jin ice bucket challenge its already edited it only capture when he mentioned Song Ji hyo to do the ice bucket challenge its about time because from running man members she is the only one left

http://websta.me/p/792044026443317131_1072177030

i can wait to see jihyo's bucket challenge

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Lee Kwang Soo takes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (English)

SPOILER ALERT FOR RUNNING MAN EPISODE DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW

Gary giving a hint about their Taiwan episode he mentioned that him,jihyo and jongkook win that is why they didnt do the punishment

10611031_720853494662096_643665788_n.jpg

10616959_1517936661758031_2056647671_n.j

Kang Gary mentioning her out of nowhere from his interview ahaha...our unnie is hard to get :)

you can watch the interview here

Hi !!

It's my first time on this thread but I've been following RM for a while now....
I was so happy about the 209th episode because I like Exo and Kai in particular... That was really fun ! :D
But I still think RM is at its best when they have a story or a mystery to solve. We've seen mud battles and pool games a lot. It's funny but not as much as RM can be...

But anyway, I'm still waiting for a new episode every week. It's the only tv show I don't miss.
I've been watching Roommate but it sometimes can be really boring. I prefer RM... by far !!!

Okay, can someone please fire the person that keeps coming up with these dumb ideas regarding having episodes where all the Running Man Members do are just interacting with a bunch of a idols/civilians before they play one boring richard simmons game?
Seriously, these episodes are like, without a doubt...the MOST BORING episodes that they can come up with. They're already struggling with ratings as it is. Hell, they should just look for fan suggestions already for future episodes/scenarios since I've seen plenty of fans come up with better ideas than they have some times as of late.
The show is called "Running Man"..not sit on your butt and play a boring game man.

I reckon where RM is doing it wrong and where 1N2d is doing it right is the games. Sorry, can't help but compare since I watch both.
1n2d rules and game dynamics are easy to understand.  In last week's episode of RM, it was about completing the points of the triangle, which I don't get. (Or maybe I'm just slow). Watch last week's 1n2d's episode, it wass so much fun and engaging.