[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Kwang Soo oppa Next Drama!!!
It's Okay Thats Love!!!

yai!

20131218_1387363242_37797400_1.jpg

If Gong Hyo Jin confirmed this drama, it's reunion uri Kwang Soo and Mrs. Gong :D
class="content-title"Lee Kwang Soo Might Join EXO’s D.O in Upcoming Summer Dramalee-kwang-soo-exo-do-800x450.jpg

This is a good sign for fans who are looking forward to Lee Kwang Soo as an actor.

It’s been revealed that he’s currently positively reviewing writer Noh Hee Kyung’s script for drama “It’s Okay, It’s Love” (working title).

A production representative revealed, “We’ve had a positive conversation with Lee Kwang Soo’s side. Even though the contract isn’t signed, we see that Lee Kwang Soo participating the drama is pretty much set.”

Lee Kwang Soo plans to take on the role of Park Soo Kwang who has Tourette syndrome, which is an inherited neuropsychiatric disorder that involve repetitive, non rhythmic movements – also known as tics . However, past research noted that individuals with the syndrome are unusually gifted on timed tests of motor coordination.

Lee Kwang Soo has prior experience with a similar symptom when he acted in the movie “The Scent,” a comedy-thriller released in 2012.

“It’s Okay, It’s Love” is reported to be the first Korean drama focusing on the mental clinic. Actor Sung Dong Il (“Reply 1997,” “Reply 1994,” My Girlfriend Gumiho”) as well as EXO’s D.O have been confirmed to the project.

source : soompi

Guest neoguri90

@minyu17 omg! So it has been confirmed? Aaa, i'm so excited for his drama. :D btw, thank you for the still cuts. I wonder what jaesuk must have felt in the helicopter(?) hahaha =))

Guest khaleesi

Wow! if Kwang Soo accepts the role of someone who has a Tourette Syndrome I'm really curious how he would act it out. Tourette Syndrome is nothing to laugh at but If I see Kwang Soo having tics I honestly don't think I can hold it in. I might not see someone who has a tourette syndrome but just normal Kwang Soo acting all crazy like he always does I mean have you seen his dance moves?. 

I can't wait for the subs to be out tomorrow!! I really just want to skip school and stay home and watch!! So excited! I don't know why ratings are low (according to you guys) this episode seems epic! If only views from international watchers were to be counted, the ratings would go through the roof! Love Kim Woo Bin <3 hope he comes on Running Man more often. I wish I could read Chinese their subs come out so quickly!

yesterday stay up to wait for the raw.

Yes,indeed I agree with those who are in Australia witnessed the running man filming. Rain was so serious in the game and striking for placing no.1. Very competitive. in supermarket or at the kangaroo game he so competitive.

On the other hand, woo bin

Despite going all the way to Australia, despite getting dressed up in kangaroo suits, even Kim Woo Bin and Rain weren’t enough to makeRunning Man become the number one variety show watched on Sunday night. 

On March 9’s broadcast of SBS’ Running Man, the cast welcomed Kim Woo Bin and Rain as the special’s guests. The group was split into three teams to fulfill various missions, some of which included the cast diving deep into the ocean and dressing up in kangaroo suits. 

While great efforts were made, the program only brought 13.0 percent, a mere 0.1 percent increase from the previous episodes. 

The winner of the night turned out to be KBS’ 1 Night 2 Days, which began a new trip for its cast members with one rule: no smoking. Although the concept was simple, it provided much laughter and the comedians began to lose their senses, not being able to smoke. 
SOURCE: enewsworld
I think there is a clear trend here... big guests don't necessarily mean big ratings and sometimes, it's when they don't have guests or guests that are not so big names that rate highest. on the other hand, 1N2D episodes that have simple concepts like "no smoking" rake in the ratings. 
come on PDs... it's clear, viewers are watching the cast, not the guests. 

Guest Mark Tan

Chinese subs for running man is always out within 7-8 hours after the broadcast, that is why I always watch it with chinese subs.

Guest jagerbomb

klent said: Despite going all the way to Australia, despite getting dressed up in kangaroo suits, even Kim Woo Bin and Rain weren’t enough to makeRunning Man become the number one variety show watched on Sunday night. 

On March 9’s broadcast of SBS’ Running Man, the cast welcomed Kim Woo Bin and Rain as the special’s guests. The group was split into three teams to fulfill various missions, some of which included the cast diving deep into the ocean and dressing up in kangaroo suits. 

While great efforts were made, the program only brought 13.0 percent, a mere 0.1 percent increase from the previous episodes. 

The winner of the night turned out to be KBS’ 1 Night 2 Days, which began a new trip for its cast members with one rule: no smoking. Although the concept was simple, it provided much laughter and the comedians began to lose their senses, not being able to smoke. 
I think there is a clear trend here... big guests don't necessarily mean big ratings and sometimes, it's when they don't have guests or guests that are not so big names that rate highest. on the other hand, 1N2D episodes that have simple concepts like "no smoking" rake in the ratings. 

jagerbomb said: klent said: Despite going all the way to Australia, despite getting dressed up in kangaroo suits, even Kim Woo Bin and Rain weren’t enough to makeRunning Man become the number one variety show watched on Sunday night.