• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who are 2010′s Top Rookie Actors?

Johnelle | November 25, 2010 at 5:36 am

20101125seoulbeatstopro.jpg

(only repost Min Min's part)

20101125seoulbeatsjungs.jpg

Jung So-min broke through in 2010 with not one, but two huge roles in popular kdramas this year. She played a memorable Hong Mo-ne in Kim Nam-gil‘s last drama before entering the military Bad Boy. Shen then charmed audiences with her dim, yet lovable and unstoppable Oh Ha-ni in Playful Kiss.

read the rest of article here : http://seoulbeats.com/2010/11/who-are-2010s-top-rookie-actors/

wish that she will bag an award as the rookie of the year :D

-----

54810917201011252220131.jpg

-----

found it on jsominchina.com but didn't find the link to watch or download it.

55915695201011261719120.jpg

55915695201011261726250.jpg

55915695201011261726340.jpg

55915695201011261726490.jpg

Guest vanilla96

So Min left a message for her fans in cafe daum last Nov. 8 and this was translated to chinese and vietnamese. ---> Clickie

Anyone here who could translate it in english?:D

--------

TAKE MV Full version is out!!! ---> TAKE MV

credit: sonisaran

Woot! Woot!

take1.png

take1b.png

take2a.png

take3.png

take4a.png

take4b.png

take4c.png

2qv8e9v.png

take4d1.jpg

mjy1sp.png

25tkjyh.png

axh5yf.png

i3t9it.png

Pic spam. :phew: Can't help it.

Guest Aki_Baby

I really like jsm~~~~

So Min left a message for her fans in cafe daum last Nov. 8 and this was translated to chinese and vietnamese. ---> Clickie

Anyone here who could translate it in english?:D

--------

Wooot! Woot!

THANKS SOOOO MUCH~~

JSM~~ fighting~~

:wub:You did a great job~~

^_^ 

Guest snowflakesj16

Wooot! Woot!

Pic spam.  :phew: Can't help it.

vanilla96 Thank you so much for sharing the link and the screencaps from the Take MV! I loved it! Now I can see why our MinMin was chosen to star in this MV with SJS, her acting through facial expressions, was really great in the video! :) And, the chemistry between the two really made me go, "OMG!"  biggrin.gif I was "close to hyperventilating" lol on these scenes!

take4c.png

JSMTake.jpg

Guest vanilla96

sominjisub1.png

sominjisub2.png

sominjisub3.png

^Are you kidding me??! OMG is all I can say. ^_^ I was wishing for some twirling from So Min and some dancing moves from Ji Sub ( :D ) like in the original A-ha MV, but okay.=D

vanilla96 Thank you so much for sharing the link and the screencaps from the Take MV! I loved it! Now I can see why our MinMin was chosen to star in this MV with SJS, her acting through facial expressions, was really great in the video! :) And, the chemistry between the two really made me go, "OMG!" biggrin.gif I was "close to hyperventilating" lol on these scenes!

I know, right? =D Two good actors in one frame. Whoo! Id be so happy if they get cast together in a drama, even as brother and sister. Anything with both ahjussi and Hani is a treat.

Guest klover3344

Thanks for sharing everyone...

vanilla96...thanks for the screenies...love the last screenie with JSM and SJS together.

I love the MV. SJS and JSM looks so good together. They both are actors who have great eyes expression. They cry the same way with the teardrop coming down in the middle. Next up for JSM would be a melo drama (not my fave type but that would showcase her acting abilities and range).

I wonder if they will have a BTS for the MV...please, please...I would love to see..please, please. I'm very curious about JSM behind the scenes. So far she has been able to have fun w/KNG and KHJ. I bet she was shy with SJS, since he's the quiet type.

Guest isthisreal

I know, right? =D Two good actors in one frame. Whoo! Id be so happy if they get cast together in a drama, even as brother and sister. Anything with both ahjussi and Hani is a treat.

@vanilla96: thanks for the pic scams..love it lot !!! esp. the stare exchange, serious acting skill there !! pure thoughts of only yours can imagine this between sis and bro kkkkk.... my mind has gone somewhere else ..oops :w00t:

@MrKobegiant: i almost felt out my chair laughing at your comment: "She looks good with SJS! Or rather, SJS looks good with her!" .. our love to the girl might lean us to the 2nd part of your sentence :wub:

Guest vanilla96

short article on the MV ---> Seo In Kook releases full MV for “Take”

love the original version, but this one's nice too! :) just wished to see some twirling and swaying from both of them. Heee. but that would look odd in this version. lol

@klover3344 -- would love some bts too. :)

@isthisreal -- i'd take anything with both of them in it. :D for an old fan of ji sub and a new fan of so min, this MV is surreal. =D

Guest doggibobo

Love, love this MV. Our minmin really act with her beautiful eyes. It seems that she can have sparkles with various type. I have a feeling that she can act to a even higher level when pairing with a sophisticated actor.

Archived