Jung So Min 정소민

Guest snowflakesj16

Guest jemgirlie

Song Jo Min, really is adorable and very young looking. Can't wait for her next project and that MV with So Ji Sub. I know she was told that she looked like Yoon Eun Hye but I would like to see her with my other favorite actress Park Shin Hye. They will probably kill that drama with their cuteness and acting. Hopefully there would be a project like that after all Korea's entertainment industry is male dominated and a good vehicle for female leads are very far in between.

Thank you very much to those who post a lot. I do appreciate your generosity in sharing these news and photos.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest geomill

She looks lovely in all those pictures, especially the interview ones. So innocent yet mature at the same time.

Where did the interview take place? It looks like a house, and that one room had a lamp and everything. Hm...

I'm curious about the legs comment too :D

She has short legs (cuz she's small) but they're toned; jealous*

I love her outfit in innolife interview! I want her scarf and hat!!!!!

I wonder if it's her own clothes... because I really doubt her stylist's taste & fashion ... I mean, the outfit during both PK press conference weren't that great and neither was the dress that she recently attended (jewelry award).

I agree with you. Her choice of clothes is better than that of her stylist. She has toned dancer's legs and they should choose clothes that would accentuate the nice trim muscles, not make them look like thunder thighs.

Guest _felicia_

[RUMOUR] Our Min min will be nominated for Best New Actress in MBC's Drama Award 2010. 

I hope she will be rewarded and she deserves it. Though PK is a failure in terms of ratings in Korea, JSM still receives lots of appraisal in Korea for her acting, especially for her successful transformation from Mo Ne in BG to OHN in PK. 

Guest opiod0101

when will MBC awards night be exactly? And Im pretty surprised PK will be included since it had relatively low ratings(MBC's fault actually). 

anyway...does anybody here have an account that has over 200 points at jsominchina.com??? cause they have a buttload, I MEAN LOTS, of JSM's university pics but only accounts with 200 points can see them...am going a lil crazy over the curiousity haha.

Guest mijoo-pearl

when will MBC awards night be exactly? And Im pretty surprised PK will be included since it had relatively low ratings(MBC's fault actually). 

anyway...does anybody here have an account that has over 200 points at jsominchina.com??? cause they have a buttload, I MEAN LOTS, of JSM's university pics but only accounts with 200 points can see them...am going a lil crazy over the curiousity haha.

Almost MBC's drama in this year have low ratings, and on other hand, PK Youtube still doing really great so I think So Min and Hyun Joong maybe will get the awards for new face. ^^

@vanilla96 *hugs* thank you for all the JSM goodies!!!! you're the best.

love, love, love this girl to bits. girl crush material, for sure.

btw, i recognize Yon Hwa and the actor from Baker King in the second photoshoot, but who's the guy in In Style? aaaahhhhh....our MinMin is on her way to the top, for sure. soooooo proud of her. MinMin, FTW! :D

Guest geomill

This is a little gift for everyone in this thread, and of course for mijoo-pearl, who created it in the first place. It's simple but I hope all of you will like it.

sominhead1-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-2copy.jpg

cf.jpg

websites.jpg

Enjoy! And don't hesitate to ask if you need another divider, I'll be happy to make it as long as I have time in my hands =)

Guest mijoo-pearl

@geomill: thanks so much for your beautiful artwork. Edit the frontpage now...

MM is like a pro in all of magazine photos recently. I miss her so much.

Guest opiod0101

OOOHHHH....what I got from that (google-translated) article regarding the Take MV, the tandem of Somin and Jisub was to express the fusion of the old generation with the new generation, much like what the song and concept of TAKE is...a rendition of an old classic twisted with a new,modern sound. COOL! Although, I don't know how the smartphone ties in all of this...teehee~

Its strange...but is it just me, or does she have chemistry will all the people she's paired with...including with that TOP-lookalike- model in the christmas spread...hehe...

meanwhile would like to share with you...an (old?) pic of somin with her dentist lol so random right??? got it from naver.

500.jpg

Guest snowflakesj16

OOOHHHH....what I got from that (google-translated) article regarding the Take MV, the tandem of Somin and Jisub was to express the fusion of the old generation with he new generation, much like what the song and concept of TAKE is...a rendition of an old classic twisted with a new,modern sound. COOL! Although, I don't know how the smartphone ties in all of this...teehee~

Its strange...but is it just me, or does she have chemistry will all the people she's paired with...including with that TOP-lookalike- model in the christmas spread...hehe...

i agree with you that in she has chemistry with all the people she's paired with. In Playful Kiss, aside from Hyun Joong and Lee Tae Sung, she also had chemistry with the actor who played Kim Gi Tae Sunbae in episode 11. Even with Kyung Soo Sunbae, it wasn't awkward seeing them together despite the age difference. Personally I found them cute, in a brother-sister kind of way. :)   I'm really excited to see what project she'll take on next and with whom. :D 

For now, I'm really excited for the Take MV/CF coming out tomorrow. :) Maybe the smartphone's features are also a fusion of the old and the new? hahaha.. we'll see :)   Btw, thanks for sharing MM's pic with her dentist :)

Archived