Jung So Min 정소민

Guest snowflakesj16

That's my guess too. Hey, keep on posting updates here. It's nice that people are updating us about our Min Min. I saw that vid in baidu before.

She's so graceful. I noticed that she has talent in dancing even in PK. I think there's one part there that she and Jung joo ri danced a popular korean dance craze. It's short but, she's graceful. Hahaha

hello there. :) longtime no post for me. haha.

i was wondering if you could post the video of them dancing. hehe. :)

thankyou!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest klover3344

Yes, yes! Jung So Min dancing! I finally found the link.. I don't know whether have you guys watched it. Just wanna share with you all. This video doesn't need any password or codes! (The one at baidu) >.< 

Here's the link:

Jung So Min Dancing!!! :)

Enjoy!!!

Thanks for sharing.

I am very impressed. I can't reconcile this graceful dancer to the girl who likes to play football and baseball.

She's so freakin' cool.

Guest marykhrisna

Ugh, i can't view her CFs in Youtube. Poor me. If anyone has a link or a video of her CFs please share the link, want it so bad. PK has already ended but part of me says i have to see more from SoMin. :wub:

Ugh, i can't view her CFs in Youtube. Poor me. If anyone has a link or a video of her CFs please share the link, want it so bad. PK has already ended but part of me says i have to see more from SoMin.  :wub:

Hello there! :) Here are some of So Min's CF:

Link 1Link 2Link 3Link 4

This is my first time posting in this thread. I’m just a lurker but came to love Jung So Min after watching her in PK and Bad Guy I can’t help but posting and cheering for her! :) Actually I watched Bad Guy because of JSM while waiting for PK episodes but ended up liking the drama and Kim Nam Gil and Kim Jae Wook (squeeek!!) kekekeke. I think KJW was the one who told her she’s good at playing baseball during the Bad Guy rally/break. Since, most of the posts here are PK-related I hope it’s okay if I talk a lot more about JSM in Bad Guy than her in PK. I agree to those who complimented her in Bad Guy, she’s really good playing Mo Ne. I can’t believe that the girl I’m watching in Bad Guy is the same girl playing OHN in PK! Totally different character and in my opinion she really did great on both characters. I am convinced she’s really a good actress.

Yes, yes! Jung So Min dancing! I finally found the link.. I don't know whether you guys have watched it. Just wanna share with you all. This video doesn't need any password or codes! (The one at baidu) >.<

She's so graceful. I noticed that she has talent in dancing even in PK. I think there's one part there that she and Jung joo ri danced a popular korean dance craze. It's short but, she's graceful. Hahaha

I am very impressed. I can't reconcile this graceful dancer to the girl who likes to play football and baseball.

She's so freakin' cool.

Sorry to cut all your posts! blush.gifsweatingbullets.gif Since we all love seeing the dancing JSM – yes, she’s a graceful dancer! There’s a scene in Bad Guy where she also danced – this is the link of that scene, starting at 3:21-3:45

http://www.mysoju.com/bad-guy/episode-2/part-4/

Remember the PK Youtube BTS 2 where she talked about driving once in a drama and almost crashed it? kekekeke Her driving scene in Bad Guy automatically popped into my head. This is one of her scenes in Bad Guy driving, starts at 3:07

http://www.wat.tv/video/badguy03-2zdlz_2zdl7_.html

Watching Bad Guy, I think I want her to star in a mystery drama like this for her next project, or to portray a character opposite OHN, maybe this time a snobbish/sophisticated girl or maybe a dancer!! The other day I was re-watching Step Up starring Jenna Dewan and her real-life hubby Channing Tatum, and suddenly JSM and KHJ came to my mind. They can do a movie like Step Up since JSM knows ballet and KHJ dances hip hop! Besides, the love story of the two leads started on this movie and now they are happily married for real!! :wub: (I think I need to post this part on MinJoong thread kekeke)…

@atst

Thank you so much for the links. Wow! Those CFs are rare finds I think! You are the best!!

@kholic

Thanks for sharing this wonderful vid of her! I am blown away how pretty and cute JSM on that vid! Seriously, I think I’m having a girl crush on her! Anybody here feels the same way? Kekeke  I love this video and the song! Hmm, do you happen to know what song is it?

Sharing some photos of her that haven’t been posted here yet:

jsm1.jpg

jsm2.jpg

jsm3.jpg

jsm4.jpg

jsm5.jpg

jsm6.jpg

jsm7.jpg

jsm8.jpg

jsm9.jpg

jsm10.jpg

jsm11.jpg

jsm12.jpg

jsm13.jpg

jsm14.jpg

jsm15.jpg

jsm16.jpg

jsm17.jpg

jsm18.jpg

jsm19.jpg

jsm20.jpg

jsm21.jpg

jsm22.jpg

jsm23.jpg

jsm24.jpg

jsm26.jpg

jsm25.jpg

jsm27.jpg

jsm28.jpg

jsm.gif

Guest Leopoldine

@Ojiram: Thanks a lot for providing us lots of Min Min pic!

She really is beautiful! I think she has a great style.

Love her facial expression :D

I suppose she's back to school right? Hope to see more update of her through her cyworld.

@ojiram you are really good at finding all the photos! appreciate it!! :) i saw one that she's with KHJ. I didn't see that photo before, neither in the drama or webisodes (if i'm not wrong)

you're welcome guys! i also enjoy all the pictures you've posted here that's why i felt that i have to do my part as So Min fan and share those photos kekeke..

@ojiram you are really good at finding all the photos! appreciate it!! :) i saw one that she's with KHJ. I didn't see that photo before, neither in the drama or webisodes (if i'm not wrong)

Do you mean the one where they're wearing black? that was during MBC Night. You can check out the rest of the photos here: MBC NIGHT

jung so min is cute! She does remind me of Yun Eun Hye. So did her character in playful kiss. I think that she was a good fit for her character, Oh Ha Ni, in the drama.

Thank you ojiram for sharing her photos - she's beautiful :wub:

@kholic

Thanks for sharing this wonderful vid of her! I am blown away how pretty and cute JSM on that vid! Seriously, I think I’m having a girl crush on her! Anybody here feels the same way? Kekeke  I love this video and the song! Hmm, do you happen to know what song is it?

You're welcomed. Yes, totally agree with you and don't worry, I feel the same here blush.gif And, sorry ojiram... unfortunately, I don't know what that song is :( ... hopefully, someone here might know and can tell you... sorry.

Thanks mijoo-pearl for starting this thread & thanks everyone for updates & photos....really appreciated.

First time I saw JSM was in PK and I was totally feel in love with her....girl crush. She's beautiful and very talented. Can't wait to see more her project.

Guest _felicia_

This pic is from Min min's latest CF. I will post the CF link when I have. 

witphone.jpg

cre: baidu

Other unseen pics. Our Min min is so kawaii smile.gif

f616fcd81a22f96d10df9b99.jpg

6624d651d70d2a161138c273.jpg

333d60dd8fda91e0cc116679.jpg

dbdbb3faffe771dd58ee9039jpg.png

109ceaef80400d75acafd5da.jpg

93ca6216d76f090920a4e9a6.jpg

30f517a7783958be9152ee42.jpg

18b6fe3eb2d26a8e9e3d624d.jpg

cre: baidu, nate

Guest jemgirlie

These pictures are great. Please continue sharing. She is a lovely girl and accomplished. I envy her parents for raising such a wonderful person and they are probably proud of her.

Guest snowflakesj16

This pic is from Min min's latest CF. I will post the CF link when I have. 

witphone.jpg

Wow! thanks very much for sharing this pic felicia! Can't wait to see the CF :)

Big thanks to all who shared pictures of MinMin, please keep them coming! :)

Guest marykhrisna

atst wow thanks! swear im having a girl crush on her!(creepy right?) lols! but you can't blame me, she got the brains & beauty. she always looks so fresh! hope to see from her more :)

btw, keep the pictures coming! so pretty so cute so adorable! :wub:

Guest mijoo-pearl

Min Min new CF, upload by me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MuTJWILap0

Since I miss Min Min so much, I search in Naver and found some of her photos.

55915695201011210415250.jpg

55985758201011211543333.jpg

55985758201011211553224.jpg

55915695201011210415380.jpg

55915695201011210419000.jpg

55985758201011211543333.jpg

Source: NAVER

Upload by me

Archived