Jung So Min 정소민

Guest snowflakesj16

Guest klover3344

Thanks ayame_chan, slidudul, and _felicia_! Sharing is caring.

JSM and SJS? I love SJS. He's my fave actor of all time. I wish this was more than a MV.

I love JSM's outfit for the jewelry show. No make up? She's looks like a little girl...so adorbs. I envy her toned legs. I want those defined calves.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jemgirlie

Thank you all so much especially those who share the goodies they found. I am loving Jung So Min. That MV is DAEBAK. I am an older woman who just like to get some news and it seems like JSM is going to new heights. AWESOME. Thank you all really.

Finally new pics of her..,... Soo happy. Plus new cf new mv. Super daebak!!!!!!! U go girl!!! Cant wait for this thread to reach 100+. jung so min all the way. Im amazed to see her new pics for vogue, cant see hani's character anymore. Like totally diff person. She is awesome

been wanting to ask this question, is so min came from a rich family? i read some comments that she is and some says she's not... anybody know?

Guest opiod0101

wow! seems she is getting more exposure nowadays...loving all the new updates, and finally we get new interviews from her...hopefully we'll get proper translations as well...(lol getting sick of using google translate and seeing "testicular minmin" or some other...haha online translations are usually so wonky). 

i am liking that MV already ( i guess this is the...10th time???haha for that song to be remade, but whatever) because she is partnered with none other that ji sub...and looks like that they have great chemistry...not seeing the age difference at all...its strange though that somin can easily look young, or mature, depending on how she's styled. And looks like they followed the concept of the original A-ha MV down to a tee...

anyway..made a few screencaps of the MV teaser...included one of ji sub because he's oh so dashing here

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Guest _felicia_

It is true that she is from a well-off family, however I don't think we need to go into details since you are fans of JSM, a new and talented actress, right? It's better to respect her private life since Min min doesn't want to expose her family to media.

Despite her feminine appearance, Min min has a quite tomboyish personality. She is really friendly and easy to make friends with her co-stars. You can see her get along well with KNG in Bad Guy and then LTS and KHJ in PK. Lets wait for the next project and you will see. Especially, she is very, very well-mannered, which is inherited from her family background and education.

I noticed Min min since Bad Guy because of her acting. Though she was a newbie but she proved to be as equally good as other famous stars. It won't be exaggerating if I say her acting was even better than some actress in that drama. And she did not disappointed me in PK. She is definitely the soul of the drama.

Well, talking abt her career path, Min min has a bright future ahead. What I am worried now is her agency. For the time being, they are doing quite good in promoting her, however I expect more from them. In order to succeed in Korean showbiz, talent is important, but you still need more than that. Luck, good assistance from agency and so on smile.gif.

Guest opiod0101

It is true that she is from a well-off family, however I don't think we need to go into details since you are fans of JSM, a new and talented actress, right? It's better to respect her private life since Min min doesn't want to expose her family to media.

Despite her feminine appearance, Min min has a quite tomboyish personality. She is really friendly and easy to make friends with her co-stars. You can see her get along well with KNG in Bad Guy and then LTS and KHJ in PK. Lets wait for the next project and you will see. Especially, she is very, very well-mannered, which is inherited from her family background and education.

I noticed Min min since Bad Guy because of her acting. Though she was a newbie but she proved to be as equally good as other famous stars. It won't be exaggerating if I say her acting was even better than some actress in that drama. And she did not disappointed me in PK. She is definitely the soul of the drama.

Well, talking abt her career path, Min min has a bright future ahead. What I am worried now is her agency. For the time being, they are doing quite good in promoting her, however I expect more from them. In order to succeed in Korean showbiz, talent is important, but you still need more than that. Luck, good assistance from agency and so on smile.gif.

id like her to do great as an actress, but i prefer it if she doesnt delve into the whole showbiz thing, if thats possible. I hope her family will keep her grounded and keep her away from the evil shallow claws of showbiz. Id like her to be low key, but enjoy an a-list status as an actress. haha! 

this thread is really moving fast! me happy! doing *happy dance* now haha! :w00t:

@klover3344

we think alike! because seeing her new photos from Korean Jewelry Awards especially the first photo uploaded by siidudul i thought she looked like a 16 yr-old girl kekeke.. soo cute! she looked so young when sporting the "no make-up look" and she can carry the "mature" look as well watching the MV and those vogue photos! i love her toned legs too! maybe because she's a dancer and reminds me of vanessa hudgens's legs! soo sexy!

@kutu_loncat

anticipating that 100+ page!! :P

@opiod0101

i was laughing out loud with your "testicular minmin" comment! oh gosh, earlier today i spent half an hour google translating the one article i found on the net about KHJ and after reading the translations, i thought i wasted my time and the whole thing doesn't make sense to me haha! until i read the last part about KHJ considering a sequel that i decided to post that translations to MinJoong thread and asked for help! good thing someone clarified it and sadly, not true (the sequel).. i just wanted to share this coz this is the first time in my life i tried translating and google translate really made my first ever experience unforgettable :lol::w00t:

and thanks for the screencaps of the MV! i love SJS pic! the sexy look and the smirk! *dies*

Guest hyunso27

Min min is so adorable and pretty in these pictures. Who wouldn't admire her cuteness and prettiness? She looks like a 14-16 year old girl. Geeesh! I can't wait to see her in another drama.

Our Min Min, fighting!

20101122195611835.jpg1.jpg9.jpg

Guest Leopoldine

This thread is moving fast this days :lol: That's a great things!

Shows that Min Min is getting more love each day ^^

Thanks for all the pics! ^^ Continue to feed the thread !

@Hyunso27: pretty Min Min but honestly, hate the dress.

I have a hard time believing she's older than me...She indeed doesn't look her age!

Guest hyunso27

This thread is moving fast this days  :lol:  That's a great things!

Shows that Min Min is getting more love each day ^^

Thanks for all the pics! ^^ Continue to feed the thread !

@Hyunso27: pretty Min Min but honestly, hate the dress.

I have a hard time believing she's older than me...She indeed doesn't look her age!

Same here. I didn't like the dress. Good thing her looks stood out :lol: I really hope that her stylist should be careful in choosing her outfits. I also didn't like the dress she wore in the YT special edition presscon.

Yes, I love the way updates about min min are coming in this thread. She's getting lovely each day:wub:

Guest hyunso27

Jung So Min is so smart in her interview for innofile. She is talking about the pressure of working of Hyun Joong, and sharing some funny moment in the time shooting PK.

I like the way Min Min talk about her role as Ha Ni, she says HJ always call her "Ha Ni" not So Min.

So Min says she just re-watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind some days ago and she is like it so much, she admire Kate Winslet and want to be a great actress like her too.

------------------

I miss Min Min so much, but she not have a plan for her next project yet... Wait for her. :w00t:

That movie of Kate Winslet and Jim Carrey is the best. One of the best romantic drama I've watched. Min min has a good taste in movies. She even enjoyed Our Town (great choice). She seemed to be very interested in improving her skills in acting. I really wish she'll be successful.

So she understand English well then? I noticed that she likes Hollywood movies.

did you notice here ring on her right index finger? i saw somebody who wore the same ring on his right index finger too. check out these pictures of KHJ in Kathy's bench. i don't want to assume or anything like but isn't that too much of a coincidence? Kathy's Bench

http://kathysbench.b...&max-results=10

Credits: Kathy's Bench

didnt notice it at first. :P but i think its not the same. i looked at it closely and its not the same.

But of course i would want them to have the same rings! haha. I just keep on wishing that some angel there, would post something including these two. :D missing PK already. *sigh

anyways. thank you for posting pictures, videos and news about JSM! I love her to bits! eerr. okay i have a girl crush too. haha :D

Guest ednadie

didnt notice it at first. :P but i think its not the same. i looked at it closely and its not the same.

But of course i would want them to have the same rings! haha. I just keep on wishing that some angel there, would post something including these two. :D missing PK already. *sigh

anyways. thank you for posting pictures, videos and news about JSM! I love her to bits! eerr. okay i have a girl crush too. haha :D

oh really?darn....you just burst my bubble but thank you for waking me up in a dream though. i was really hoping it was the same ring. hehehe...*evil grin*

there is something in them that just makes me believe in love and because of that i kinda hoping they could together for real but that is just one of my wishful thinking. how about good friends...really good friends would be nice,right? 

Guest mijoo-pearl

ednadie, Please remove quote image, I don't want So Min's thread get closed.

Today, Korean News talk about Seo In Gook MV starring So Min and So Ji Sub.

2010112310205983294_103443_0.jpg

Look like our Min Min become more and more popular.

And if you go to jungsomin.com, I think this site have a GIVE AWAY EVENT with Min Min's calendar.

Archived