Jung So Min 정소민

Guest snowflakesj16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jung So Min Is A Hardworking Assistant Writer In “Because This Is My First Life” Stills

Jung-So-Min-e1506740796710.jpg

tvN has released stills of Jung So Min’s character for the upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Because This is My First Life.”

In the stills, Jung So Min transforms into Yoon Ji Ho, a hardworking assistant writer of melodramas. She is wearing red-framed glasses with her hair tied up in a way that resembles the appearance of students having important exams coming up.

Jung-So-Min.jpg

Jung So Min made a lot of effort to realistically portray her role by discussing the scenes with the staff and paying attention to the little details.

Meanwhile, “Because This is My First Life” is a drama about the roommate romance between “homeless” Yoon Ji Ho and homeowner Nam Sae Hee (played by Lee Min Ki). It is set to air following “Argon” on October 9 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Guest snowflakesj16

So Min was a special guest in Lee Joon's fan meeting in Seoul (Sept. 30)

EVjq9G2.jpg

iUqLOcm.jpg
Source: Lee Joon and Min Jin Woong instagram

Guest snowflakesj16

hello @stuartjmz She's such an eye candy in her new drama, and unsurprisingly, she's got a good chemistry with Lee Min Ki. Goood for you as an Arsenal fan! :) The first two episodes definitely got me hooked, so happy to get to see So Min looking more mature and cute at the same time.

Guest snowflakesj16

So Mins CFs for 2% Aqua are out!  So happy that she's getting more endorsement deals. :) 2% Aqua is a beverage from Lotte Chilsung

Teaser

• 2 weeks later...

I am so amazed that JSM's on-going drama is getting a lot of attention from viewers.  But most of all, I'm so happy that her performance is being noticed and appreciated.  Here's part of the comment from Dramabeans that elated me.   :wub:

October 26, 2017

Because This Life Is Our First: Episode 6

by lovepark

COMMENTS

SO. MANY. FEELINGS.

life06-00152.jpg

Though she knew they were only a landlord and tenant, the comments from friends and family about Se-hee as well as the words he used himself made Ji-ho hope that their fake relationship could actually become real. These new feelings she experienced blurred the line between them, and unconsciously, she approached Se-hee much more quickly and openly than she would ever had with anyone else. As a result, her reaction was one of bitterness when she realized how wrong she was about their relationship. Though it’s a bit petty, who hasn’t wanted to hurt someone who hurt them first? Even if Se-hee’s intentions weren’t such, he still inflicted pain, and in a way, I also think Ji-ho’s harsh actions at the end weren’t just out of spite, but an act of self-preservation. Ji-ho is redrawing the line between them, moving them back to the when they first met (her at the table and him on the couch). This way, she’s removing everything that once caused her confusion, and is overcompensating for her previous mistake. I am once again amazed by Jung So-min’s tremendous performance — she’s doing a splendid job expressing the different facets of her character, and in making Ji-ho such a real character with her own charms and faults.

Credit:  Dramabeans

Guest snowflakesj16

@b4l01 I'm glad she's being noticed more and more for her talents. She has always portrayed her characters in a very relatable way, but I'm definitely seeing changes in her acting. I love how she is able to portray her emotions and the changes therein so subtly yet so effectively.

The Top Korean Celebrities Among International K-Drama Fans For October 2017

Viki-Top-Celeb-October.jpg

Last month, we saw BTS members make their debut on “Viki Top Celeb,” a monthly list of top celebrities followed and visited by K-drama viewers on the Rakuten Viki site.

We continue to see new faces this month, with Song Joong Ki and Lee Min Ki ranking fourth and fifth, respectively. Lee Min Ki is receiving a lot of love from international fans due to his appearance in the must-watch drama “Because This Is My First Life.” His co-star Jung So Min also makes her debut, ranking third.

See Also: First Impressions: “Because This Is My First Life” Has Depth, Chemistry, And A Beautiful Script 

Suzy jumps from fourth to first, winning people over through “While You Were Sleeping.” Her co-star Lee Jong Suk continues to top the list at the first place rank, keeping his spot for three consecutive months. For the full list of Viki Top Celeb, watch the video below!

The Rising Star for October is Jung Hae In, who is also stealing hearts in the currently airing “While You Were Sleeping.” To watch the full show with English subtitles, click here.

See Also: 9 Reasons To Love Jung Hae In

You can bring your favorite star to the top by visiting viki.com (or downloading the app) and going to their page and following and/or commenting! Explore more on viki.com/celebrities, and watch the full Viki Top Celeb video below!

On 10/30/2017 at 5:46 PM, snowflakesj16 said:

@b4l01 I'm glad she's being noticed more and more for her talents. She has always portrayed her characters in a very relatable way, but I'm definitely seeing changes in her acting. I love how she is able to portray her emotions and the changes therein so subtly yet so effectively.

Indeed true.  I hope the she continuously receive love & attention from the audience.  And to be praised by the critics is a bonus. It's good to note that her transfer to Jellyfish Entertainment is getting a positive vibe.  Hope it'll continue to pave the way for her success.         

Guest snowflakesj16

Jung So Min to have a special appearance in the movie "Golden Slumber' which stars Kang Dong Won!

Body image

http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&year=2017&no=734642

@b4l01 Thanks for sharing the link from viki! I'm really happy to see that So Min is getting much love both from international and Korean fans. It seems Jellyfish is taking good care of her, within a few months she already signed two endorsement deals, and now a new movie, albeit just a special appearance. But with Kang Dong Won and Han Hyo Joo as the main leads, I'm not going to complain! :)

Archived