Jung So Min 정소민

Guest snowflakesj16

Jung So Min is gorgeous as always... I need more news about her... I need more booster about her... how can she don't land up on drama this year? I need to hear her drama news... I'm in desperate mode... Still congratulate for the movie...

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest amelishania

ainissky said: Jung So Min is gorgeous as always... I need more news about her... I need more booster about her... how can she don't land up on drama this year? I need to hear her drama news... I'm in desperate mode... Still congratulate for the movie...

@amelishania yeah some source said that she is top actress right now. But I can't believe there is no rumor out there about her drama come back. I miss her lately. After watch Running Man, I can see her charisma and feel her passion, and wow... she's so lovely, pretty and smart. I want her... why SM can't promote its actress more or equally with its idol. Hopefully I can hear good news in few weeks, I hope and pray for it...

Guest adikkeluangman

Korean Multiplex Chain CGV ‘Retro-fies’ Film Posters for April Fools’ Prank
CGV, the largest multiplex cinema chain in South Korea, takes part in April Fools’ with a little prank of their own.
soompi-cgv-april-fools.jpg

If you were to go to CGV’s mobile phone app today, you would find yourself faced with strange looking posters at odds with the current times. You can recognize the people in the posters, but everything else, from the font to the overall design, is strangely out of place. For example, you can recognize Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM‘s Junho in the poster below, but everything else throws you off. There’s hanja (Chinese characters) instead of the Korean alphabet spelling out the title of three stars’ latest film, ‘Twenty,” in old style vernacular. The font of the copy is huge, there are too many words on the poster, and you have to read some of the text from top to bottom, not left to right. The expressions on the faces of the stars are also very…dramatic.
Twenty-CGV-parody-poster-soompi.png

Except…so are the faces on the original “Twenty” poster. So maybe not that retro?
Twenty-poster-1.jpg

But these sure are. CGV also ‘retro-fied’ several posters of non-Korean movies playing in its chain of theaters, such as the American films “Furious 7” and Disney’s live-action “Cinderella.”
More posters : http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/01/korean-multiplex-chain-cgv-retro-fies-film-posters-for-april-fools-prank/

Guest snowflakesj16

Various Instagram Updates
During the Cosmopolitan ShootM85bJzg.jpgST3bbdu.jpgComIM63.jpg

Attending the Agatha MusicalTx5hUFA.jpg

With "Twenty" castmatesYTU5VAd.jpg58n05jN.jpgdTjBxHT.jpgxJht3Bk.jpgDjb8X4C.jpgaAnJ7tm.jpgKNjmBmm.jpgVkyn9iE.jpgUSICzsA.jpg

Seoul Fashion Week9PCy6Fl.jpg
Uyxzgcu.jpg

jhz0Gtx.jpg

Others
KCkjXOM.jpgADiOPFr.jpg9hGCCby.jpgCdpghUP.jpgQbjTk9i.jpgQsWcDkI.jpgYRECIms.jpg9MyWpk7.jpgLqKVdGo.jpg

Guest snowflakesj16

So Min attended the Opening of the Brand Bimba Y Lola in Lotte Department Store in Jamsil on April 2ndmpw4rOh.jpg
GzOarx6.jpg

ZkZzV48.jpgKbjAoYB.jpg
8tM9gNN.jpgViFCy7Y.jpgfnvmKY9.jpgexuPsai.jpgnjjd84A.jpgUHQrjxz.jpg5Qfaahv.jpgMFugBHX.jpgjQ4ZKql.jpg9NrSRxv.jpgvq5MTRg.jpgBlpWtX1.jpg

Aaahhhh I miss her. Can anyone share about Jung So Min in twenty movie, how is the character, what the story she involved? I want to know...

I heard she and CNBlue Jonghyun just following each other in IG. Not surprise me, since Jonghyun is Woo Bin friend and So Min has photoshot with Jonghyun before. But still, it looks suspicious for me...

Hopefully she back to drama land as soon as possible... I miss her already..

Guest shirleyluna9841

I miss her so much in a drama.. I hope her agency SM can put her in drama this year.. Congrats to the cast of Twenty for leading in all theaters showing last March 25,2015...

• 1 month later...
Guest nininguyen_stv

Yayy, finally our lovely Jung So Min will come back with new drama. D-Day of jTBC channel along Kim Young Kwang

I found it very interesting since they collaborated in "Can we get married" before though they're not a couple

So Min plays with most of model-turn-actor gang, including Kim Woo Bin, Sung Joon, Hong Jong Hyun, Kim Young Kwang . So  maybe Lee Soo Hyuk will be soon rite ?

S2ltWXr.png

Guest nininguyen_stv

More updates from JSM's IG .. Aww I just wanna this thread alive :)

HU7eaOp.jpg

T7GpPLO.jpgCR5amxG.jpg9Dhg3oz.jpgiDmtJg2.jpg

She's getting skinner...I wanna a chubby So Min back :(

Guest nininguyen_stv

More updates from JSM's IG

1/ Pics from her short trip to Busan. If I remember well, her grandma lives there :)

PryKjeL.jpg

PzISYmC.jpg

tOuWQK3.jpg

Ce3sSuX.jpg

SDHyxto.jpg

7JjAkuk.jpg

Guest nininguyen_stv

(PICS) She attended VIP Premiere of "Dangerous Families" to support her costar in "Alice" Hong Jong Hyun

sEb3SAf.jpgtpPJiDP.jpg

3NZ9z2S.jpg

PhXoOj0.jpg

gIa5QRL.jpg

emSFwdK.jpg

Kq1FtWH.jpg

zpIoji5.jpg

tKz137O.jpg

Cre: as tagged

Archived