Jung So Min 정소민

Guest snowflakesj16

Guest nininguyen_stv

(PICS) JUNG SO MIN ATTENDING 16TH JEONJU INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL FILM WITH LEE BYUNG HEON - DIRECTOR OF MOVIE "TWENTY"

ICQzLKf.jpg

TGzXEY2.jpg

mmd0a81.jpg

faOqKAV.jpg

x0jTvHt.jpg

nwyRcwc.jpg

nddNAzg.jpg

54v3Vti.jpg

cYoi9mz.jpg

OZEZs6G.jpg

Cre: As Tagged

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nininguyen_stv

JSM was appointed as Honorary Goodwill Ambassador of Samdong International (Korean Non-Governmetal Organization). She also took part in fundraising and donation events for Nepal Earthquake Victims

UWKsgd2.jpg

KJhtclk.jpg

ci3LIu1.jpg

sId65ID.jpg

Cre: JSM's IG and Jung So Min Fanpage Asia's IG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest snowflakesj16

Red Carpet Pics during the opening ceremonies of the 19th BiFan for "Alice"

1mEuj7b.jpgYrHszpe.jpg

7g3PzCY.jpg6MKslO5.jpguw4A2t9.jpg

z7YDpwp.jpgxgRSh0s.jpg

Z5Rrmu4.jpgHeI5ipQ.jpgsqpMUBr.jpg

Other pics (with Hong Jong Hyun and Lee Go Eun) are posted in the Alice movie thread - HERE

Side Note: I love her look here, simple yet sexy and elegant. :) Plus, I loved how the three of them walked the red carpet together. Korean news say they look like a family. :D

Guest amelishania

They sure looks like a family. I think min min always looks great with all of her co star. It's nice to see her having such a joyful moment with all of her co star.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest FashionFreaky

5 Must-Have Korean Actress Boots

A list of designer boots worn by Korean actresses in magazine pictorials that range between $473 to $2,295!

by kpopbreak

‘Tis the season of the boot! Also New York Fashion Week! If Givenchy sends another floral couch down the runway on the 11th, I’m going to have an aneurysm. But back to this list! Winter and fall celebrate the boot, which has been reinvented a million times by generations of designers. Below are five boots worn by Korean actresses in magazine pictorials recently. From Jung So Min‘s denim half-boots to Lee Sung Kyung‘s Christmas-themed thigh-high headturners, get inspired for the end of the year parties that we are  all going to be forced to attend.

1〉 Louis Vuitton Swinging Half Boot ($1,460.00)
Worn By Jung So Min in Ceci September 2015 Issue

D-Day-Actors-Jung-So-Min-And-Kim-Young-K

5〉 Saint Laurent Suede Open-Toe Lace-Up Bootie ($584.00)
Worn By Jung So Min in Ceci September 2015 Issue

D-Day-Actors-Jung-So-Min-And-Kim-Young-K

Source: http://www.kpopbreak.com/2015/09/10/5-must-have-korean-actress-boots/

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest snowflakesj16

Hello @Rizma! Been so busy lately that I haven't had the chance to update the thread. Feel free to post new updates! For now,I'm gonna post not-so-new photos which weren't posted here yet.

InStyle Magazine December issue

iFDwgzP.jpgIb8i72t.jpghKHo2lf.jpgr68i0yS.jpgbNJiKJk.jpgw2PnfGg.jpg

Archived