少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest FashionFreaky

Fashion Faceoff: Tiffany Vs. Honey Lee In Michael Kors Combo

Girls' Generation's Tiffany and actress Honey Lee wore the same Michael Kors top and skirt - but who wore it better?

by kpopbreak

Girls-Generation-Hwang-Tiffany-Grazia-Ma

In the last (female) Fashion Faceoff, The Producers star Gong Hyo Jin faced Jeong Ryeo Won in the battle of the Isabel Marant cape. Gong won with 92% of the votes after finishing off her look with a gold bangle and Steven Madden wedges. For this week’s battle, we feature an affordable designer combo! Girls’ Generation‘s Tiffany and Shine Or Go Crazy actress Honey Lee both wore the same Michael Kors top and skirt.

According to Michael Kors, the jaguar-print crop top ($90.00) and matching abstract pleated skirt ($100) are a “walk on the wild side” and “sultry spin of the jaguar print.”

Tiffany modeled the pieces in the May issue of Grazia. She accessorized with a gold bracelet and chunky rings. Meanwhile, Lee wore the set in the June issue of Cosmopolitan. Her final touch was a black Prada shoulder bag.

So, who wore it better? Vote for your favorite below!

Tiffany

Vs.

Honey Lee

You vote here!! -----> http://www.kpopbreak.com/2015/06/09/fashion-faceoff-tiffany-vs-honey-lee-in-michael-kors-combo/

Ahhh, i see. You know what would be craazzzyyy...if Seo had a tattoo...hahahaha.

I swear...seeing this pic...i really want to go on holiday.....hahahahaha

Freaking gawwwjjuuzzzzz. Think Tiffany has topped my fav list now...

Oouuuss Hyooo

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHA, "now you look more human" AHAHAHAHAHA, soo good. hahahaha

those pics are sooo amazing, gals look soo much more mature.

Not gonna lie, that GG Real Dreams pic....at first glance...Yuri....fwwaaaaa HAHAHHA

-----------------

i need some help, guys... KCon LA originally showed SNSD as being one of the acts...

but now it seems they are only going to New York... is this correct???

my family's preference is LA... but tickets go on sale tomorrow... and we want to see SNSD more than anything...

so are they only going to be in New York??? or will they be in LA also for KCon???

Literally jist read that over facebook about them appearing on Running Man....omomomomo, cannot freaking waiiitttt. Wonder who will go on......it would be ultimate if they put all 8 members on, but i doubt it. 

Awaiting on @LavelyShai for more deetz n sneek peekkzz. Hehehe

Literally jist read that over facebook about them appearing on Running Man....omomomomo, cannot freaking waiiitttt. Wonder who will go on......it would be ultimate if they put all 8 members on, but i doubt it. 

Awaiting on @LavelyShai for more deetz n sneek peekkzz. Hehehe

I think all 8 will be on there, at least that's what I've been reading. 

Also the possible reality show will be amazing!!!! We've been askng for one for a while now so I hope it happens. I feel like this comeback will be on par with The Boys era, they were everywhere. There was a fan acct from Thailand who said that the girls worked very hard during the MV shoot despite the heat, none of them showed how tired they were or complained. Seems like SM is really trying this time. 

Them tingly feels.....all members on Running Man.....ouuusss....ratings through the roof. Ahahahahaha

Can't wait for them to go back on Running Man!

Would love to see Kwangsoo and SooYoung together, they'd be so freaking hilarious. Both tall, but not the greatest at running out of the team. Or she could be with Haha, height difference will be funny to watch and they are both funny too. Or she could be the blackhole with Suk Jin. Hahaha

Tiffany definitely has to go on the show! I don't know if she's still as into running or as good at it as she used to be, but seeing how out of all names, when Taeyeon last went on, Gary called her name out first out of all girls. And she's never been on, the girl has a competitive streak though too. 

Would definitely love to see Hyoyeon paired up with Kim Jong Kook or something, because I love Suk Jin but I feel she wasn't able to shine as much because she was with him and their screen time was sooo limited compared to others. She's so aggressive. 

I'd love to see Sunny paired up with either Kim Jong Kook as well, or Song Ji Hyo. Sunny I remember watching, they captioned her as "Charging Captain". She wasn't afraid to get rough. 

I want a full competitive but funny episode with them. 

It'd be nice for all of them to be on, but at the same time I feel like that won't happen. Guess we'll wait and see for any spoilers in a few days. :)

• Like 1

I dont think Tiffany or SooYoung have done something like Running Man before, i could be wrong (Shai can correct me =p )
But itll be interesting to see if either of those girls in action, as for the others, theyve done RM once before, but this time....this time, they arent cuties anymore, theyre just drop dead gorgeous. RM cast to faint.....dunno bout Song Ji Hyo though =P

Hyo soooo Gorrgggggggeeouusss herrreee

Edited by TRaNz

thank you for the answers... i appreciate it...

If you're going to the NY KCON, then take a lot of pics of the girls and post them here. I can't go anymore because the friend who got me excited for KCON said that she can't go anymore. I can't go to another state by myself.

Edited by halfmoonsmile

Girls’ Generation’s “Catch Me If You Can” including Jessica leaked

The full music video of Girls’ Generation’s “Catch Me If You Can” with 9 members, including Jessica, has been released, following the discovery of screenshots from the video featuring Jessica earlier today.

The video, which is almost identical to the official music video released by SM Entertainment earlier in April, shows Girls’ Generation as 9 members performing their latest single “Catch Me If You Can,” allowing fans to get a peek at what the song looks and sounds like with all 9 original members.

Following the release of the girl group’s track earlier this year, fans had long been speculating that Jessica was meant to be included in the “Catch Me If You Can” comeback after a clip of her singing to the song went viral.

Reference: http://www.koreaboo.com/video/girls-generations-catch-can-including-jessica-leaked/

Edited by RayB

Is this what Sunny has been hiding under her beanie

Fair enough Shai, but its just nice for some people to have as part of their SNSD collection of stuff i guess.

I couldnt be stuffed whether it was 9 or 8, just thought it was cool to see some unseen/unheard material from em.

Mate, Sunny's been hiding too much under that beanie. Every so often id see a pic of her and her hair is completely different each time or hidden....cant take these games anymore. LMFAO

Is this what Sunny has been hiding under her beanie

Fair enough Shai, but its just nice for some people to have as part of their SNSD collection of stuff i guess.

I couldnt be stuffed whether it was 9 or 8, just thought it was cool to see some unseen/unheard material from em.

Mate, Sunny's been hiding too much under that beanie. Every so often id see a pic of her and her hair is completely different each time or hidden....cant take these games anymore. LMFAO

Oh no I enjoy seeing things like this, but I was only ranting about the ones who choose to spam their sns about the video or continue to tell them how much they miss ot9. It isn't fair to anyone to keep bringing that up because it could distract from their comeback, I'd hate for this to be brought up during promotions. 

Sorry if I came off harsh, I didn't mean to be. 

Yeah I think Sunny has purposely shown us different hair every time. Come to think of it, I don't think her hair is short, maybe it's been pinned up to make us think this. 

hahahahaa, nah youre right mate. Ive been around enough to get used to your replies and know what you really mean =P

Man i just want their show to come out. Not being rude but as much as i love Tiffany, Heart A Tag is now boring...ish.....prefer A Style for you and Beauty bible for that stuff....LOL....yes i watch them shows.....ssshhhh...ahahaha