少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest hotchocolatelove

Thx for the links guys!

I gotta say both CFs are very awkward lol.

Imo, the song and the sexy dance/formation do not match well together in Let It Rain CF.

But I like Mr Taxi CF cause it is so colourful.

Anyway, those drinks look delicious and yummy.

I hope they sell here in Malaysia.

Guest cantthinkofaname

SNSD's official goods for their 1st Japan Arena Tour.

snsd05.png

snsd06.png

snsd07.png

cr; snsd's official japanese website

The girls look so beautiful in the cm even though its a little awkward its still cool

the mr. taxi cm is VERY colorful so cute!! the second cm is my fav because they used "let it rain" (that song sounds so awesome)wub.gif

I need this album NOW!

awwwww snap the offical tour goods I want the pictures and the keychain!!happy.gif

Guest cantthinkofaname

New advertisement for a Chinese game developed by Tencent Games, used/copied our girls' Mr Taxi costume

249788_207455619292595_122293024475522_554190_6693448_n.jpg

cr; original uploader

Guest Sweet_Escape

all credit to Yoongislove @ twitter

i'm not sure how accurate wikipedia's counting system are, but from their sales listing "Hoot" repackaged sold 159, 254 so far...add the 648 sold from last week total to 159, 902+ sold. again, my reference is wikipedia and i know how inconsistent they can get, but so far they've reported the exact sales (albeit delay) from all of SNSD's japanese releases.

Guest LaBrosse

cr; original uploader

I'm not surprised, after they blatantly ripped off a gigantic Gundam statue in the middle of an open park.

Also, we may just have heard the instrumentals for Let It Rain, on the BTS vid. I'm diggin it so far, definitely going to be my most played song. Maybe I'm In Love with THE HERO, but it's a tossup.

Guest Supreme9

Lipton X SNSD collaboration event

1. Portable Speaker

2. Original T-shirts

3. Special Sound Cellphone Strap with song 'Let it Rain'

lipton2h.jpg

credit: http://www.lipton500.net

SNSD's MIXI-Japanese Fan Cafe- membership

sosimixi.jpg

credit: Baidu

Guest shadow_zien

as much as I love the girls, the lipton cms are just... weird... :unsure:

ooh they started selling the tour good already?

are the tickets on sale already?

how can I buy them if I'm not from Japan?

newslargep500.png

SNSD appears in Morinaga milk’s ‘Lipton paper pack 500 ml’ and ‘Lipton EXTRA SHOT’ television CMs, that will be broadcasted on May 27th.

In both the CM for ‘paper pack,’ popular among youngsters with it’s delicious flavored tea and the CM for ‘EXTRA SHOT,’ the strong tea loved by people in their 20’s and 30’s, each of their charms will be expressed by the promoting artist, SNSD. In the ‘SING!! DANCE! Lipton!’ version for the ‘Paper pack’ CM, the 'MR TAXI' single, released in April, was used as BGM and they show an energetic and cute dance. In the ‘Tea Stage’ version for the ‘EXTRA SHOT' CM, the song ‘Let it Rain’ featured on the June 1st release of the new album ‘GIRLS’ GENERATION’, was added. They show mature and cool expressions.

SNSD, who all loved to drink Lipton from before, showed their perfectly coordinated performance even during the shooting of the CM. Let's enjoy both of the girls’ charms from these CMs.

cr:translated by Kkabbekky@soshified.com

Source: LINK

cr:soshified

Guest cantthinkofaname

CNNGO's 32nd Reason Why Seoul is the World's Greatest City mentions GIrls' Generation - http://ssf.me/585d

girl-group-domination.jpg

32. Girl group domination

"From TV and billboards to ramen packages and water filters, dancing, baby-faced and short-shorted girl groups are everywhere in Seoul. Armed with innocent (sort of) side braids and mesmerizing legs, they’re now going global, with the Wonder Girls infiltrating New York and the U.S. fashion scene, 2NE1 dominating Sandara Park’s native Philippines and Kara and Girls Generation battling it out for supremacy on Japan’s Oricon charts."

cr; soshified & CNN's official page

^

WOW!!!

finally... korean activities, i miss seeing the girls doing korean activities..

i guess this is the THING that some of the girls were trying to give us hints on..

YAY~ can't wait for more details of the concert! :w00t:

Guest leejoonho100

^

waaaaaaah the 2nd CONCERT TOUR series!!!! I'm so surprised I wasn't expecting it!!!!!!!

so happy for them but I hope they visit more countries this year *SEA* please :D

I'm loving the LET IT RAIN SONG.. I hope there's an official studio version hahaha

and the japan tour goods~ how can I buy one if I'm not going to the concert? Anyone who will accept orders? XD

---edit---

snsd2ndtour.jpg

comparison from their GIRLS' GENERATION album in 2007 :)

Guest cantthinkofaname

SNSD will kick off their "2011 GIRLS' GENERATION TOUR" on 7/23 & 7/24 at Seoul Olympic Stadium

cr; yoongislove