少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest l3aKa_poonZ

the promo picture of the tour looks so awesome! XD

wow~ I'm really excited and sad at the same time with the tour

since the girls will be back on stage again and I'm going to miss out (as usual T^T)

please come to Australia~ please~

anyway

I'm loving the Lipton CFs

it's one of my favourite drinks and I think this is a great opportunity for the girls to expand in Japan since I'm sure Lipton always uses the big names to promote their products

like in Australia, Hugh Jackman is promoting it

and I've seen some people say that the CFs are somewhat strange and awkward

now, as a person who's been lurking Japanese commercials on YouTube for a long time like myself

I say this is rather 'normal' for Japanese

I mean I've seen bunch of other CFs that are weirder than what the girls did XD

SoShi Hwaiting!

Good luck with the tour and stay safe!

Guest tantungnam

i'm wishing for a U.S. city to be added on their tour. SNSD is big enough to have their own concert in the US and this time, it's no longer a "ITNW Asia Concert" but rather 2011 Girls' Generation Tour.

L.A. please!!!!!!!! I think SSF needs to do a flashmob like how European and Latin Sones did.

Guest theJAPANties

Yoona is so beautiful! why is she wearing a wedding dress and who's that guy? he's kinda cute..

I don't get the tweet.. is it about Yuri or the trainer? what's wrong with the trainer?

Ahhh, I think Teuk is just talking about those that are worried about Yuri's weightloss and he's just reassuring us that Yuri is just losing fat in a healthy way ^_^

Man I want those tour goods, especially the black shirt T_T

Guest nelsontyc

the promo picture of the tour looks so awesome! XD

wow~ I'm really excited and sad at the same time with the tour

since the girls will be back on stage again and I'm going to miss out (as usual T^T)

please come to Australia~ please~

anyway

I'm loving the Lipton CFs

it's one of my favourite drinks and I think this is a great opportunity for the girls to expand in Japan since I'm sure Lipton always uses the big names to promote their products

like in Australia, Hugh Jackman is promoting it

and I've seen some people say that the CFs are somewhat strange and awkward

now, as a person who's been lurking Japanese commercials on YouTube for a long time like myself

I say this is rather 'normal' for Japanese

I mean I've seen bunch of other CFs that are weirder than what the girls did XD

SoShi Hwaiting!

Good luck with the tour and stay safe!

I like lipton tea too! really nice to see them promoting this product in japan!!

Guest LaBrosse

I'm thinking the new photo (below) will be their new concept for their next single. Anyone remember when they released promo pics for their first tour? They were in cheerleader outfits which turned out to be their concept for Oh!, their next single.

Ud8De.jpg

Credits to En_Eight of gfaqs for this theory lol.

>__> Also, Twinings makes better tea than Lipton. <__< Just an opinion.

Guest zane87

I'm thinking the new photo (below) will be their new concept for their next single. Anyone remember when they released promo pics for their first tour? They were in cheerleader outfits which turned out to be their concept for Oh!, their next single.

*quoted image*

Credits to En_Eight of gfaqs for this theory lol.

>__> Also, Twinings makes better tea than Lipton. <__< Just an opinion.

u got the point there, but then when they revealed the teaser pic for their 1st solo concert back then was nearing the time of their comeback in the coming January, while this time this pic was revealed way before any comeback announcement, even the rumored date is 4 months away. Still, we shall see....

Guest zahieyjunki

way to go more concerts! arena tour isn't even start, yet 2nd Korean concert is already announced. and Asia Tour also haven't finished. for now, just hope the girls will take good care of their health.

The picture of them look so fierce and yea for jessi at center this time.

Their heels are really killing and that was first my eyes dropped to;

Guest silent_scream

1st JP Album Ringtone Preview

[Audio] 110525 SNSD - Let It Rain Audio Preview 60s

[Audio] 110525 SNSD - Im In Love With The Hero Audio Preview 42s  

SNSD - Let It Rain & Lipton(CF)

Edited by: CodeAnalysisSeason5 aka Monmon

[05.25.11] SNSD’s ‘cute and cool’ expressions in the new Lipton CM

newslargep500.png

SNSD appears in Morinaga milk’s ‘Lipton paper pack 500 ml’ and ‘Lipton  EXTRA SHOT’ television CMs, that will be broadcasted on May 27th.

In both the CM for ‘paper pack,’ popular among youngsters with it’s  delicious flavored tea and the CM for ‘EXTRA SHOT,’ the strong tea loved  by people in their 20’s and 30’s, each of their charms will be  expressed by the promoting artist, SNSD. In the ‘SING!! DANCE! Lipton!’  version for the ‘Paper pack’ CM, the 'MR TAXI' single, released in  April, was used as BGM and they show an energetic and cute dance. In the  ‘Tea Stage’ version for the ‘EXTRA SHOT' CM, the song ‘Let it Rain’  featured on the June 1st release of the new album ‘GIRLS’ GENERATION’,  was added. They show mature and cool expressions.

SNSD, who all loved to drink Lipton from before, showed their perfectly  coordinated performance even during the shooting of the CM. Let's enjoy  both of the girls’ charms from these CMs.

translated by Kkabbekky@soshified.com

Source: LINK        

[05.25.11] Girls' Generation's New CM is Cute and Cool Part 2        

yKBvy.jpg

It was revealed that Korea’s popular “beautiful legged” girl group,  Girls' Generation, was decided to be the models for Lipton’s tea CMs and  appear in the new CM on May 24th. This is Girls' Generation’s 2nd time  to appear in a Japanese CM.

The new CMs are for “Lipton Carton Box 500ml” “Sing!!! DANCE! Lipton!”  version (15 sec. and 30 sec.) and “Lipton EXTRA SHOT” “Tea Stage”  version (15 sec. and 30 sec.). As an artist who can universally express  two different views of “cute” and “cool,” have top grade performance,  and be popular across all generations, it was decided that Girls'  Generation would match the concept of both products and do both CMs.

For the “Sing!!!~” version, all nine members were dressed in 9 colorful  clothes to match the image of the product package and appeared on stage  with their original Japanese song playing, “MR. TAXI” (released 04/27).  With lively dancing, they appealed to the product’s fresh taste. On the  other hand, for the “Tea Stage” version, they appeared on stage wearing  pure white clothing to give an image of milk in the world of crimson  color of strong black tea.  Playing a song off their 1st album, “Let It  Rain,” (06/01 release), they showed off their beautiful legs wearing  short shorts and presented the product with a  mature “cool” charm.

With only one rehearsal for the filming, all the members were in synch  and there were hardly any NG (no good) scenes. Furthermore, Girls'  Generation, who drank both products from before, also drank them during  the filming.

The new CM will start to air from 05/27. Also, for the “Lipton Carton  Box 500ml,” starting from 06/07, there will be a “Lipton Dream Factory  Campaign” and a total of 30,000 people can win portable speakers,  original t-shirts, and more. Additionally, for a limited time from the  week of 06/20, there will be Girls' Generation printed packaging.

Source: Ticket Pia

Translated by:arghninja@soshified.com

Guest cantthinkofaname

Aiko blogs about SNSD *mainly Sooyoung*

Aiko.JPG

あと、帰りに少女時代のスヨンちゃんとご挨拶したよ

スヨンちゃんね「交差点で君が~」とアンドロメダを歌ってくれました。

あと、キラキラも横顔も好きですって言ってくれたよ嬉しいね~

日本語もうまいし少女時代の皆さんは、リハーサルの時も日本語の勉強をメンバーでしていたり、とても一生懸命やったよ。

わたしも頑張らなきゃ

Aiko's fanmail

Afterwards (after music station), on my way home I greeted SNSD's Sooyoung.

Sooyoung sang 'Kousaten de kimi ga~' and 'Andromeda' for me. Afterwards she told me I'm bright (sparkling) and that she likes my side profile. That made me happy~

Her Japanese is good and moreover SNSD were studying Japanese during the rehearsal, they did it very diligently.

I should keep working hard too.

cr; bestiz & kkabbekky

Guest hotchocolatelove

[05.25.11] Girls' Generation's Second Asia Tour Solo Concert Announced

gNVO7.jpg

SM Entertainment announced today, "Girls' Generation will have their second solo concert, '2011 GIRLS' GENERATION TOUR', on July 23 and 24 at the Seoul Olympic Stadium."

Girls' Generation is planning on captivating audiences again with their diverse charms, outstanding singing, showy performances, and perfected stages at this concert. Ticket reservations will begin online through Gmarket on June 7 at 8pm.

As Girls' Generation received positive feedback for having a concert that can be enjoyed by fans of all ages, this concert will have a special family section. These tickets, for 3-4 person families, will go on sale on June 7 at 10am on a first-come first-serve basis.

Girls' Generation will be having their first Japan Arena Tour starting on the May 31, as they will visit 6 Japanese cities with 10 concerts and expect to meet a total of 100,000 fans. Following their concerts in Korea, they will continue their Asia tour in Taipei and Nanjing, along with other major Asian cities.

Source: AsiaToday.co.kr

Translated by: ch0sshi@soshified.com

Written by: michaelroni@soshified.com

Guest daladida97

Girls Generation's 'MR.Taxi" has  topped G-Music, one of the five largest music charts in Taiwan

Guest imyoona

O.M.G. 2nd TOUR is coming!! so fast!! their promotional pic is soooo COOL.

Hahaa well then it turns out that fans' guess on SooYoung's teaser is true!!

I wonder if anyone knows more about the ticket selling procedures for their Seoul concert?

Cause I'll be in Seoul during that period of time and of course I'd die to see their concert... I know tickets can be reserved at Gmarket on 7/6.. would it be also available for overseas reservation? I'm from Hong Kong and I have no idea how ticket selling for Korean concerts works.... please kindly advise me if you do know!

Thank you in advance :)

Guest mossy

[updated Schedule] 1st Japan Arena Tour: Girls' Generation Arena Tour 2011

▶ Osaka @ Osaka-jo Hall

May 31st - 06:30PM

June 1st - 06:30PM

▶ Saitama @ Saitama Super Arena

June 4th - 05:00PM

June 5th - 04:00PM

▶ Tokyo @ 1st Gymnasium of Yoyogi National Stadium

June 17th - 06:30PM

June 18th - 05:00PM

June 28th - 06:30PM (X)

June 29th - 06:30PM (X)

▶ Hiroshima @ Hiroshima Green Arena

July 2nd - 05:00PM

July 3rd - 04:00PM (X)

▶ Nagoya @ Nippon Gaishi Hall

July 6th - 06:30PM

July 7th - 06:30PM

▶ Fukuoka @ Marinemesse Fukuoka

July 17th - 07:00PM

July 18th - 04:00PM (X)

(X): additional concerts

Other confirmed Schedules

(schedules could change or can be added more)

> June 1st - The 1st Japan Album [GIRLS' GENERATION]

> June 6th - 08:00PM HEY!HEY!HEY!Music Champ

> June 10th - SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR in PARIS @ Le Zenith de Paris

> June 11th - SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR in PARIS @ Le Zenith de Paris

> July 13th - MUSIC BANK in TOKYO @ Tokyo Dome

> July 23rd - 07:00PM 2011 GIRLS' GENERATION TOUR @ Seoul Olympic Stadium

> July 24th - 04:00PM 2011 GIRLS' GENERATION TOUR @ Seoul Olympic Stadium

>September 3rd - 05:00PM SMTOWN LIVE in TOKYO SPECIAL EDITION @ Tokyo Dome

>September 4th - 04:00PM SMTOWN LIVE in TOKYO SPECIAL EDITION @ Tokyo Dome

cr; DC + sosiz