少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Hey guys, I think SME intentionally leaked the video, It's more of like a marketing strategy. haha :)

I tried re-uploading the leaked video in Youtube, if you see here in the screenshots, SME chose to monetize my video instead of requesting for removal:

1Kj8tXG.jpg

DYX60if.jpg

Sunny looks really cute with that hairstyle and that color. How does their hair not get effed up from all that dying and bleaching? And about the leaked CMIYC with Jessica version, I still don't like the song but I love how she sounded singing the high note. Yeah, people should shut up about the OT9 thing though.

With their bright haircolors, I can't help thinking that they're reminding me of Red Velvet.

Edited by halfmoonsmile

Saw this on facebook and it just made me want the Running Man ep to be aired sooner...AHHAHAHAHA

This RM ep is going to be zeeee shizznit.

RM teams are

-> Yellow : Sooyoung - Gary - Yoona
-> Green : Hyoyeon - Jaesuk - Kwangsoo
-> Pink : Taeyeon - Jongkook - Seohyun
-> Blue : Sunny - Jihyo - Sukjin
-> Orange : Tiffany - Haha - Yuri

11168529_924541147592277_41703257266774911350517_924541160925609_63787638610514710342901_924541164258942_299507230145401

Though I'm new to the SNSD ship, @LavelyShai I agree with what you said about. it's true that it's different without Jess and yes it is nice to see her, but everyone has begun to move on, so why open wounds that were just closed. I feel bad and sad for all of the girls, none of them wanted this to happen. I'm sure that deep down, they really miss one another. 

CMIYC is overall pretty good. The girls all looked great and did well, though I would have to say that the dancers (Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung and Yoona) really shined in this mv (both versions). 

The girls' new hair look good, I still need to get used to Yoona and Taeyeon's blond hair, I really liked their dark hair. Hyo and Sooyoung's short hair is very cute. Seohyun matches her new hair color, she really does have that refreshing look. Still getting used to Yul's bangs, it's like she went from hot and sexy to beautiful and prim, which is still a good thing.

i am 61 years old and I have never been to a concert... both my wife and I are SNSD fans ever since I discovered them when I explored Korean music when I liked that crazy video from Psy, "Gangnam Style"...

we watched everything... every music video... every tv show... "hello baby"... it was all fun... and that is the thing about SNSD... they are fun... they are fun to watch... fun to share even if we are not there with them... my wife and I feel they welcome our attention...

I (with the help from my accounts clerk, thank you, Toni) managed to get tickets to the concert in NYC... oh my gosh... (yes, OMG !!!!!) I cannot believe my wife, my 11 year old son and myself will actually see SNSD live in NYC... I am so excited... I wasn't sure I would be able to get tickets... we logged on right away... but the best we could do was row 22... but I am sure I will enjoy every minute...

I have to admit I wish it was SNSD for the whole show... but... i also like AOA, who will also be there !!!! ... i am so excited...

my employees see how excited i am about this group and they all know i like them... i show them videos... but none of them have any interest... oh well...

of course we will take pictures... but mostly we want to enjoy the experience... if we can get good pics we will share them here ...

Guest adikkeluangman

Baek Ah Yeon Thanks Park Jin Young for His Micromanagement

JYP manages his stars himself, making sure that they meet his standards.

CIZA6iRXAAAs0iu.png

On the June 25 episode of “Sunny’s FM Date,” Baek Ah Yeon appears as a guest. When Sunny asks, “Aren’t you a part of the JYP family? What did Park Jin Young, the king of nagging, say?”

Baek Ah Yeon replies, “At first I was playing the piano while singing, ‘Shouldn’t Have….’ However, I took the keys out in the end because he told me it sounded awkward.”

sunny.png

When Sunny adds, “Did he say anything afterwards,” Baek Ah Yeon answers, “He didn’t say much other than take out the piano.”

Sunny also comments on Park Jin Young’s keen attention to detail, asking, “Doesn’t Park Jin Young monitor all stages closely?” Baek Ah Yeon agrees and leaves a message to her boss, who may be listening to the radio, so that he knows she is grateful for his consistent micromanagement.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/25/baek-ah-yeon-thanks-park-jin-young-for-his-micromanagement/

Hi, people! I don't know if any of you has seen our videos before, but we did another cover of several kpop artists and we Girls Generation "I got a boy" and "Genie". If you want to check it out and support us, here's the link:

We love Girls Generation and particularly these two songs. Hope we can get better and do other songs of the girls!

We do this for fun. We are teachers and high school students, so not exactly professionals, but we love kpop all around the world in Portugal!

thanks and let's wait for the SnSd comeback!

• Like 1

PaulaL:

I watched it... and I at first I thought what the hell???  and then I watched more and liked it...

but... your video is much more than GG... it has many KPOP songs...

and I kind of wished your dance group took the roles of the KPOP groups and lipsyched... but I realize you are an exercise group ...

I hope all of your beautiful members achieve what they are hoping for... thank you for sharing your video with us !!!

• Like 1

PaulaL:

I watched it... and I at first I thought what the hell???  and then I watched more and liked it...

but... your video is much more than GG... it has many KPOP songs...

and I kind of wished your dance group took the roles of the KPOP groups and lipsyched... but I realize you are an exercise group ...

I hope all of your beautiful members achieve what they are hoping for... thank you for sharing your video with us !!!

thanks! yes, we don't lipsych and there are other bands. we are just a group of girls that get together to try to cover our favorite kpop artists and songs. some of the girls are very young and it's the first time they do something like this. none of us ever danced before so we know we have a lot more to learn so that the covers are better, but we appreciate the suggestions and just want that the people who watch us are happy and enjoy what they see, so thanks for the support. GG is one of our favorite bands and we are trying to do other songs by the girls.

^ lol Yeah I'm a fan of Golden Girls especially the witty writing on the show.

That's great news about the 3 new tracks! Hopefully their new singles would be better than CMIYC.

By the way, I keep replaying the video when TTS had that "I don't give a F" song in the background. It perfectly captures my current mood. haha

Edited by halfmoonsmile

Guest adikkeluangman

[SIXTEEN] 걸그룹 안무란 이런것! 채령의 댄스 타임! No Cut Ver. 

Chaeryong dance to miss A - Goodbye Baby, SNSD - I Got A Boy, 4Minute - Crazy and A Pink - No No No

OmFg the teaser trailer being put out, @LavelyShai aanymore?.....this is going to be massiveeee. Can see chart toppers for weeks. Girls are so grown up now, can be seen in the clips. Love it.......i want to have beach parties with GG.....bahahahahaha, yeah in my dreams. Hahahaha.

Also, the single album is said to weigh 550g....what are trying to add in there?

daeebbaakk!!!! doesnt sound like just an ordinary CD.....must be like photobook and some other freebies =D

You werent kiddin when you said SM are going all out for the gals this time round.

Also cannot wait for the girls to appear on RM in a few days. hwwii~~~~

Guest FashionFreaky

Fashion Faceoff: Jessica Vs. Krystal Jung In pushBUTTON Top

Jessica Jung and f(x)'s Krystal wore the same leopard pushBUTTON top - but who wore it better?
Jessica-Jung-Dazed-Confused-Magazine-Jul

In the last (female) Fashion Faceoff, K-pop idol Kang Min Kyung faced model Jung Ho Yeon and actress Go Joon Hee in the battle of the Low Classic dress. Go Joon Hee won with 70% of the votes after pairing the dress with white pants and creating the perfect I-own-the-boardroom look.

For this week’s battle, we have a celebrity sibling pair! Designer Jessica Jung and f(x)‘s Krystal both wore the same shoulder suspenders volume top from pushBUTTON‘s Spring/Summer 2015 collection. The top has the distinct blue leopard print that was repeated throughout the entire show and can be yours for $433 at the label’s online store.

Jessica modeled the fluffy-shoulders article in the July issue of Dazed & Confused. She finished off her look with a pair of Cheap Monday denim shorts. Meanwhile, Krystal donned the top in her own Dazed & Confused pictorial for the April issue. Her look was completed with a matching skirts and a pair of Adidas Originals ZX Flux sneakers.

So, who wore it better? Vote for your favorite below!

Jessica

Jessica-Jung-Dazed-Confused-Magazine-Jul

Vs.

Krystal

fx-Krystal-Jung-Dzed-Confused-Magazine-A

You vote here!! -----> http://www.kpopbreak.com/2015/06/26/fashion-faceoff-jessica-vs-krystal-jung-in-pushbutton-top/