少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

jus wondern, has anyone on this board seen snsd  in real life?

do they look diff to normal students/ young adults? Iv actualy seen some idol singers who are less famous but similar in style to snsd in asia and they are SOO pretty

I believe that if you ask any Sones, the answer would probably be the same. Hot, sexy, cute, small, flawless, skinny and white(<--- sounds silly but it's true).

I saw them only once when they came to Singapore for a Kpop concert, Yoona literally shines. She stunned me for a few seconds when Genie started (she's the first in line), but honestly the distance was a little too far to view all of the girls closely and they are in their outfits and makeup so that wouldn't be what you are asking about. You should really go and check out some cool fan accounts from Soshified, they have people who saw them in their casual outfits from the airport and that I believe, is what you are looking for. Fyi, SOO pretty would be a given for the girls. :)

btw, i LOVED the hair stroking gifs spam by silent_Scream on the previous page! :lol: gawd i love Soori's last gif.

Guest deer_iya

I have something to ask fans who live in these countries : Philippines , Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Viet Nam

1. Apart from Allkpop.com / Soompi.com and non-korean language K-pop news website, where's the place that you search for K-pop news (exclude search engine ex. Google, Yahoo)

2. Do you have any local language K-pop news update website? (ex. pingbook.com for Thai and 360kpop.com for Vietnamese

Thank you in advance for every comments. I have to post in every thread because I can't create new thread.

I'm sorry if this bother you.

lol actually i dont care about kpop :) SNSD is all about kpop to me

i dont know about other countries but in VN, most of SONEs don't like 360kpop  and haven't use that page for a long time (because there are lots of antis, even mods)

i think they prefer kst .vn than 360kpop :)

Guest SurieVu_95

There are still many ppl using 360kpop as its the most well-known fansite in Vietnam. KST, which is krfilm.net, is more devoted at dramas and movies. If you want to update only news regarding Kpop, I personally think 360kpop is slightly better. Well, the choice is yours ^^

Guest 4EVERSNSD

I want to have full set of 100617 Sunny @ World Cup Victory [Oh's rehersal , before stange]

EX.

1277070963_201006210657318094224201.jpg

-------------------------------

And this full set to [i don't know a date]

tumblr_llnjk6rasn1qagkvmo1_500.jpg

Guest tantungnam

lol actually i dont care about kpop :) SNSD is all about kpop to me

i dont know about other countries but in VN, most of SONEs don't like 360kpop  and haven't use that page for a long time (because there are lots of antis, even mods)

i think they prefer kst .vn than 360kpop :)

i guess i'm one of the rare SONEs that likes 360kpop more than other sites. It's not about antis that you make you don't like one site or not. You have to deal with the fact that not everybody likes your idol. And when the it's solely about kpop, not just actors/actresses; and dramas, I think 360kpop is better since it's more diverse.

Guest My Sweet September

do they look diff to normal students/ young adults? Iv actualy seen some idol singers who are less famous but similar in style to snsd in asia and they are SOO pretty

I went to Sm Town LA...only saw them at the concert, but they all were extremely pretty...Prettier than ever when in front of your eyes!

I was right next to one of the runways so I saw SeoHyun, Sunny, SooYoung, Tiffany, and Yoona only inches from me. I was stunned by how pretty they were, their skin and hair like...glowed. And every smile, their eyes sparkled so brightly. They definitely look every inch a pop star!

And although they are so stunning, their beauty is very approachable and tangible. They dont look like dolls, their beauty seems effortless. 

And they are so friendly! 

They are so skinny though *.*  

i've seen them live 3 times before, though the closest has to be during SMTown LA. I got to graze Jessica's hand and she stood directly in front of me, and yes, she is seriously as gorJess as they say she is. They're all very very gorgeous in real life, and they're all also very skinny. Especially Hyoyeon, pictures don't really do her justice, she's so pretty in real life. Her legs are like perfect, really I couldn't help but think that every time i saw them LOL

They're also as nice, bright, bubbly and easygoing as the accounts say. Even though I didn't get to see them off of the concert grounds, it's still very noticeable when they perform.

Guest silent_scream

^

^

It's really nice to read accounts from i-Sones saying that they really look bright and friendly~♥ Darn makes me admire them even more!

xxOTE.gif

8NzrB.gif

wwrM6.gif

FXn13.gif

iJSRL.jpg

Credit: as tag

Guest naurz

I have i was even able to talk to Jessica in the elevator at the SMtown concert.

She was really down to earth and easy to talk to.

HAHAH and she does give the lost/confused look sometimes

I was also able to see Yuri and stand on line behind her while she was buying some stuff

kekekek all i can say its true what the other member say.. perfectionist -___-~

held up the line cause she was checking every corner of the item she bought. (one top)

She changed it a few time sigh~~~~

and what they say about HYO ~~~ the camera just doesnt capture her beauty~

you have to see her in person.

I have also saw some of the other member walk around but didnt really stay to watch them cause i was running around everywhere.

kekeke how do they look ... umm like human o_O?!?! kekek

Pretty/goddess people.. but their personality and heart is gold~

Guest JH-Taeng

I have something to ask fans who live in these countries : Philippines , Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Viet Nam

1. Apart from Allkpop.com / Soompi.com and non-korean language K-pop news website, where's the place that you search for K-pop news (exclude search engine ex. Google, Yahoo)

2. Do you have any local language K-pop news update website? (ex. pingbook.com for Thai and 360kpop.com for Vietnamese

Thank you in advance for every comments. I have to post in every thread because I can't create new thread.

Hey there this is coming from a sg sone!

There is a site that i really love and must introduce to you and that will be snsdkorean.com!

That site is just amajjang and always there to serve your soshi addiction!

As for kpop news, you can try kpopmusic, k-popped, or popseoul. But i must say allkpop & soompi are my personal favs!!

Hope this helps!

Guest reylovesoshi

I'm from Indonesia....

1. for me, the source for SNSD News i got from Allkpop, Soompi, Soshified, DKPop ^^

2. For local, my reference is asianfansclub

i miss the girls. haha

so here i'll just share a video I just found, not sure if shared or not but hey still worth seeing.

an awesome dance cover of MR.TAXI by a group of guys called BB ADDICT

another one by Rainbow