少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest -quiescent

yoona fans again lol what's wrong with you guys? just because sone don't agree with something doesn't mean they hate yoona (stop thinking in this way seriously) like when they think yoona is not pretty or think yoona is a weak singer, it's opinions guys, are you going to force every sones to agree with everything? and that ranking, people think taeyeon should be on the list more is probably because in fact taeyeon is more popular than yoona, she has solo activites as much as yoona (or maybe more than yoona) yoona had dramas but taeyeon also was dj and mc and her solo songs are all did very well in charts, that's why people expected taeyeon to be in the list. people don't hate yoona, but you yoona fans always like this, you are the reason people started to hate yoona. oh and yoona is not popular among international fans, soompi made for international fans so most of people who are lurking this thread don't have yoona as their bias so i hope you don't come again and ask why no one talks about yoona in her coming bday as much as they did for other members and think this is anti-yoona thread. even my acc. is new but i always lurking this thread and i see that this is not the first time yoona fans behave like this here, so childish.

sam5887 posted an ignorant post and frankly mareuis you're no better. I hope you choose to think differently of YoonAddicts as we're S♥NES too, just because of an ignorant minority - you're to label all YoonAddicts the same? And yes I am a YoonAddict and yes I do think Yoona is pretty and NO I do not force people to agree with me and in all honesty I do think Yoona is the weakest singer as she lacks confidence but she is still a good singer nonetheless as she's in SNSD.

You should stop with false accusations, people like you divide S♥NES apart when we should be united. I disagree with the MNet income chart and PLEASE do not drag the lovely Taeyeon into this mess. Seriously, what are you talking about?! The girls income are 'private and personal' as a fellow S♥NE here mentioned before.

And to be frank... WHO CARES which member is popular? Honestly, all I care about and I'm sure many S♥NES care about is that SNSD are doing well and are succeeding thankfully in Japan at the moment.

Guest itsprettybabyy

omg cant wait till they fully release the full versions of the songs!! really loving let it rain and born to be a lady.

i really hope they get the love and support for all their hardwork.

i was thinking like,what if they get 100k sales on the day of its release!! its possible right?lol thats like an automatic gold for raj?

maybe they could do something like this for their korean comeback,

like rnb/ballad& dance mix together type of songs.

they tried all types of concepts already.lol

why not try this^?

SNSD & SONES DAEBAKK!! LOVE AND SUPPORT SNSD FOREVER!!

(now i gotta go preorder my copy!! ;P)

Guest LaBrosse

On a happier note, I ordered  the deluxe version of the album. Anyone knows if posters usually arrive in a tube or folded. I hate folded posters. Anywhere to get posters delivered in tubes?

If you ordered from HMV, they'll arrive folded. =\ I dunno how you can get them to put in a tube, because it adds a considerable sum to the shipping cost. cdjapan sends them in tubes. YesAsia... YesAsia doesn't do free posters, for some reason. Probably a shipping issue, again. Posters are notoriously expensive to ship.

And lucky you, I'll just be getting the Limited Edition on June 1, just so I can get the tracks ASAP. The deluxe edition will probably run by the time I save enough money for it <_<

cr; uploader

:crazy: volume warning next time please. Thank god my Grados didn't get busted by that.

Guest lils

Wow, with the new previews I'm loving this Japanese album more and more! It's like a new side for SNSD. I really can't wait to hear the full song from the album. It's worth the price that  we paid even though we complain so much about it =D The ballads are so well done, so nice to hear. I've always loved all the slow songs by them.

Guest -quiescent

^ OMG, TAEYEONS AND SEOHYUNS JAPANESE IS SO KICK richard simmons!!!

I'm loving the previewsss~~~~~~ AH I CAN'T WAIT!!

Guest Sweet_Escape

regarding SNSD's album release...since they've already been able to sell 100k+, they have a very good chance to get the same or increase the sales. however, their competition on the same release date (June 1) is EXILE's subunit J Soul Brothers. its gonna be a bit tough to attain the no. 1 position, knowing that those guys will be going up against SNSD. but, i'm not familiar w/ J Soul Brothers' sales history so i don't know how strong they can sell, but since they are EXILE's other form they might sell very well! but i wouldn't doubt SNSD's album selling over 100k+ since they already prove that with their first single "Mr. Taxi."

to be honest with you guys, the statements

"why is yoona always in the middle", "shes such a bad singer", and "shes ugly why is she the center" are so last year for me... :)

yoona and all the girls are equally important to actual sones.

we love all the girls for who they are.

yes, they all have different roles in SNSD but its how they are as 9 that makes them 1. ^^

each member is important and loved.

here's some SNSD logic for you all:

9-1=0

9=1

:)

so guys next time u see somebody bashing any of our girls lets just ignore them and move on because snsd and us sones are off to better things. :D

Guest Yan_n

If you ordered from HMV, they'll arrive folded. =\ I dunno how you can get them to put in a tube, because it adds a considerable sum to the shipping cost. cdjapan sends them in tubes. YesAsia... YesAsia doesn't do free posters, for some reason. Probably a shipping issue, again. Posters are notoriously expensive to ship.

And lucky you, I'll just be getting the Limited Edition on June 1, just so I can get the tracks ASAP. The deluxe edition will probably run by the time I save enough money for it <_<

:crazy: volume warning next time please. Thank god my Grados didn't get busted by that.

Sadly HMV wont post them in tube. i asked them about this and they say that they can't do a personal request such as a tubed poster.

=3="

Guest SOLIMisLOVE

made a soompi acct,so that i could spazz with you guys!! :)

anyways cant wait till june 1st.im very excited!!

i really do hope their hardwork will get paid off by reaching #1 on daily and weekly!!

cuz this album is really DEABAKK!! especially the new songs.

loving LET IT RAIN & BORN TO BE A LADY!!

lets just wait and see for the results..

SNSD & SONES FIGHTINGG!!

EDIT: WHY ISNT MY AVATAR SHOWING?? SOMEBODY HELP!! IM NEW TO THIS.

Okay Hi guys, I've been a quiet member and a really avid fan of SNSD for a few months now...

& as a semi-noobie, I just wanted to ask: How do the SNSD girls split their profits that they make?

I know that each girl is what makes up the group, but just curious--do some girls get paid more than others?

NOT trying to start a war lols ^__^