[TVB 2010] The Mysteries of Love ♥ (談情說案)

Guest SooInSmile

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True that either the plot or the cases are awfully intricate, but I found the romance between Kingsley and Awesome (funny nickname) rather cute. I could care less for Keneth's bed scene but his character is likable alright. As for Kingsley, he's a perfect image of a gentleman. A nerdy one at that, but still a gentleman.

Guest AhYee

The bomb investigation is so far the best case, I think. The rest are just, meh.

The drama hasn't been the greatest, but now that the relationships start picking up, it's getting better.

I have a feeling it will be SLM to break up with Kingsley first.

But props to her for not smacking Kingsley's aunt in the face because I would've thrown a purse at her or something in the store.

Guest Christinaisweird

I'm hoping more cases are coming to keep me interested. Plus, Kingsley's and Awesome's dating is very very cute. They're so awkwardly cute with each other, I do hope Nickole comes back soon. Someone needs to give the Kings a beating, or have them go bankrupt because they're such hypocrites.

Is it just me or does Anastasia? (Kingsley's aunt)'s outfit seem... slutty? I just noticed from the Uncle George's birthday that she was wearing a dress that seemed really short and knee high boots. She looked like very unclassy compared to everyone else in that scene.

Guest graceng

i think fungyi rocks! :D

but the breakup :(

yes professor kingsley gt the look. :

but potensvita, why fung is disappointing u?

Guest sindee

Episode 18 was so sad =/ seeing SLM cry her heart out I can't help but get teary as well :tears:

Kingsley gives up too easily after all the efforts SLM puts in to change herself hoping his fam will learn to accept her this is what she gets in return.

Guest Christinaisweird

Finished 16 today, the couples case is similar to Amwesome's and Kingsley's. The King's are being very very discriminate towards Awesome's family. Not to mention the sister in law is causing so much problems, trying to get into the upper class. I hope Awesome doesn't break off with Kingsley. & poor Gordon all this work trying to get Nickole and she doesn't realize it.

Guest AhYee

kingleys is dissapointing me.

big time.....

sigh .... never mind ... he still have the look. ^^

Episode 18 was so sad =/ seeing SLM cry her heart out I can't help but get teary as well :tears:

Kingsley gives up too easily after all the efforts SLM puts in to change herself hoping his fam will learn to accept her this is what she gets in return.

I agree. That's precisely why Kingsley disappointed me this episode too. I can get where he's coming from, but running away from problems do not solve their problems. He could've handled things better, but at least he admitted that he didn't do anything to help make their relationship easier.

I applaud Tavia for a great performance this episode! SLM really got me crying, especially when Fei Sir and her were in teh washroom. That's when the waterworks started =(

Edit// And I was wrong when I said I thought SLM would be the one to break up the relationship. She's such a strong character.

I agree. That's precisely why Kingsley disappointed me this episode too. I can get where he's coming from, but running away from problems do not solve their problems. He could've handled things better, but at least he admitted that he didn't do anything to help make their relationship easier.

I applaud Tavia for a great performance this episode! SLM really got me crying, especially when Fei Sir and her were in teh washroom. That's when the waterworks started =(

Edit// And I was wrong when I said I thought SLM would be the one to break up the relationship. She's such a strong character.

I really dont want to see her cry also. I can understand why she was so 'weak' because after all, this is the first time she fell in love. ^^

I really hope that she doesnt quit. Lo sir ... even though he is a play boy but he is really a good friend.

Yes, episode 18 was heart wrenching. I couldn't help but feel dissappointed in Kingsley too, I wish he was stronger than that. But we all know that he still loves SLM!

And about Anastasia, that so-called high class woman, why does she always dress so trashy?

Guest severus

the show itself isn't very interesting..

but i'd be so much more interested in physics if professor kingsley taught me ~

Gosh, the last 2 minutes of episode 20 were so good. We could see that Kingsley still cares about SLM and SLM is still not over him yet (even far from that, poor girl). In the next episode, Leanne the love rival will appear, hmmm...

Guest heartdrops

Did anyone else laugh at the names in this series? First Kingsley King.. and then there's 'Stenley' and Simon is apparently pronounced SEE-MONE.

Archived