[TVB 2010] The Mysteries of Love ♥ (談情說案)

Guest SooInSmile

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maydx93

Haha...names...Kingsley King is hilarious!

I think the pronunciation for Simon is French...so that's understandable...

And I guess Nik-ko is a canto thing...

I feel like the storyline is too chunky....like Kings and Tavia and Gordon and Bernice....totally separate and not all 4 knows one another...I'm not talking love polygon, but just interaction wise....

Guest heartdrops

Yeah.. I personally think the love line with kenneth and Bernice is horrible. I do not see any chemistry in their characters at all.

^

It's kind of funny how Kenneth and Bernice fail to be an interesting couple. Before MOL started airing, many people suspected that this couple would overshadow the main couple Kingsley and SLM with their "racy" scenes and such. But yeah, I can't feel their chemistry either. I guess it's their very very bad storyline. Like, what the... :mellow:

Leanne appeared in episode 21. What an evil chick, boo~

Guest AhYee

^ Word.

Can't say anything for Kenneth and Bernice, though. Like what others have said, no chemistry at all. There's no depth to their romance, and I get tired of watching Bernice chase after Adrien (or Adrian?) even though she knows he's a cheater, and Kenneth showing his undying love for her. I want to see some development for these two.

Kingsley and SLM on the other hand... I still can't watch SLM and Kingsley without hearing someone's heart shatter. And Bowie is completely two faced. Ugh, she annoys me. It'll be interesting to see her and SLM meet each other in the next episode.

Guest onewithoutlove

So excited for ep 24&25! 

and yes. when i heard the name simon pronounced as simone, i giggled LOL.

and very smart of them to name the character Kingsley King HAHA. i love TVB creativity.

Guest sindee

^ me too! I'm very satisfied with the ending ^^ I was so shocked to see Kingsley on his knee asking for another chance I can really feel his love for SLM blush.gif Also the speech at the award ceremony was very touching. I'm so happy to see SLM & Kingsley back together again ( too bad we never get to see them share a kiss :P )

Guest AhYee

The cases progressed with each episode, and I can happily say the last one was a head turner =)

Until the very end, Bernice and Kenneth still didn't do it for me. Especially Bernice. I'm not sure what it is, but when Kenneth was showing her his love at the hotel, she was all, "I'm confused." I couldn't help but laugh at that line.

I wanted to see more FungYi at the end! Although it satisfied me with the short but happy ending, a little more wouldn't hurt.

Guest onewithoutlove

the ending was totally satisfying! its such a cute romantic ending. i felt the love from kingley! haha

Guest kt009

ahh the ending was totally awsome!

the character 犀利妹 is very nice and kind

makes me wonder if i should be nicer LOl kids

awsome show loved it!

Guest infatuatedxd

i just saw the ending few minutes ago and i gotta say the ending ended really good not the wackass endings tvb usually have haha :P a cute satisfying ending for both the main characters

cant believe TMOL has finished T^T

although ive read in most forums that this drama didnt deserve the hype that it got and the fact that it didnt exceed most people's expectations...i thought that it was a nice simple drama...a good break from all the dramatic TVB dramas that have been going on...so eventhough the drama itself didnt have many highs or lows...it was good to watch...and through this...we can all see how raymond and tavia have improved in their acting and how they have added more emotions to basic feelings

cant wait to see fungyi together again in their next drama :)

Archived