[TVB 2010] The Mysteries of Love ♥ (談情說案)

Guest SooInSmile

Guest ddcee

I can't believe it ended so fast :(

I was crying my eyes out during the scene when they were in Australia and the Speech

LOVE Raymond Lam so much,

Can't leave out Tavia, Bernice & Kenneth :D

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heartdrops

Aaww I got teary in the end. It was a kinda sweet ending but I kinda thought

proposing was so sudden. I mean like.. you broke up and now the first thing you ask is the permission to marry her? But obviously that's just my thought. I guess I just wouldn't want something so sudden like that for myself.

Boo.. it's over now.

Anyone watching the next series with Raymond Wong?! I think he's like the male lead in this series, which is so shocking that TVB is not promoting the same-ol siu sungs. But Kate Tsui..... :X

Guest Smileforjessie

Really enjoyed this drama! Although i really had to skip some parts at around episode 20-22 since i hated that Bowie girl =_=

nice ending! <33 made me sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy and teary! Yet sad because im gonna miss this drama!

Guest novemberbaby

I think I would have liked this series a lot more if I didn't watch Galileo. It's definitely refreshing as a TVB drama but the cases seemed so rushed and all over the place. I didn't feel challenged because the culprit was already obvious. Just wish the scriptwriters could have given more thought to the mysteries. But then again, it is titled The Mysteries of Love, so maybe the cases didn't need to be challenging and emphasized as much as the romance. Overall though, it wasn't a bad drama.

Guest NICONICO-Jin93

This was definitely one of the best series that came out this year.

BUT! I'm getting tired of all these dramas being based around cops and stuff, it gets old. :(

This was not the best in terms of the plot, but I still love this drama. I feel that Raymond character is very memorable. Very unique and typical type of character, and I am glad Raymond acted in this role which must have been a great challenge for him, but he did it well. I hate the part when Kingsley was being such a jerk (shall not elaborate further in case people haven't watch it yet). The last episode was fairly well wrapped up but I still wish for more, maybe there will be season two? This drama kinda need more romance for the main leads though, it's so lacking for the romance between Kingsley and SLM.

Guest MOOVERDOSE

I can't believe it ended so fast :(

I was crying my eyes out during the scene when they were in Australia and the Speech

LOVE Raymond Lam so much,

Can't leave out Tavia, Bernice & Kenneth :D

Me too! Me too! I was bawling my eyes out during that scene. However I do agree the series seems to be extremely rushed at parts. But I love this series nonetheless.. Raymond Lam is so charming. -fangirl squeal-

I quite liked this drama; one of the better TVB dramas I've watched. I loved the physics in the beginning XD but then the science sort of died down which was a nay for me but I loved it nonetheless.

I was like crying during the sydney scene and the speech at the prize giving ceremony; how the world will end in 700000000000 years and he could only love her for another 700000000000 years. Was a good drama indeed (:

i loved this series but the ending was :sweatingbullets: ... so.. typical again

wayyy too happy and wayyyy too cheesy!

and the way lo sir just went back to his original job -_- ...

oh well, at least it was a happy ending :)

but overall the characters (as well as the actors/actresses) and all the crime cases were really good!

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

finally finished the drama.

it was ok... i guess i would've enjoyed it more if the scientific explanations were actually more advanced/difficult? they didn't introduce anything in the drama i didn't already know.

what are some other new/recent tvb dramas to watch after this??

^ Some of my friends are watching "Ghost Writer" or something like that.  They say it's pretty good.

i loved this series but the ending was :sweatingbullets: ... so.. typical again

wayyy too happy and wayyyy too cheesy!

and the way lo sir just went back to his original job -_- ...

oh well, at least it was a happy ending :)

but overall the characters (as well as the actors/actresses) and all the crime cases were really good!

Yeah, I wasn't too happy about the ending, haha.  But ehh, at least everything ended well.

I don't like it when TVB cuts the music in the background off so abruptly.  Like, I'd be crying my eyes out in some scene with Tavia and there's sad music in the back then suddenly, it changes to some other unrelated thing.  Then I sit there like. o.o

Guest severus

gawd. this show was so poorly written.

one just can't deny the eye candy that is raymond lam..

i mean... that scene in "australia" when slm brokedown and was like "LOOK. I CUT MYSELF BECAUSE I WAS DEPRESSED OVER YOU" was so wtf. the scene just rendered all the character development of slm being a strong girl.. useless.

the proposal was sudden and cheesey... i mean, they're cute and everything... but dayum, i cringed.

the kenneth and bernice scenes were racy and hot.. but lol.. how he got his job back was just... the writers obviously didn't feel like putting too much time into it.. and took shortcuts with the plot.

gawd. this show was so poorly written.

one just can't deny the eye candy that is raymond lam..

i mean... that scene in "australia" when slm brokedown and was like "LOOK. I CUT MYSELF BECAUSE I WAS DEPRESSED OVER YOU" was so wtf. the scene just rendered all the character development of slm being a strong girl.. useless.

the proposal was sudden and cheesey... i mean, they're cute and everything... but dayum, i cringed.

the kenneth and bernice scenes were racy and hot.. but lol.. how he got his job back was just... the writers obviously didn't feel like putting too much time into it.. and took shortcuts with the plot.

thank you!! gosh, that was seriously the most cracked up ending i've seen... i mean for her to be so depressed as to cut herself?? if that were the case then she shouldn't have been well enough to get out of the house, much less plaster on a fake smile and act like nothing's wrong. it's kind of hard to believe that no one sensed that anything was wrong if it was that serious....

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

^I'm not gonna lie. the scene where SLM shoves her wrist out to Kingsley and tells him she cut herself because of him was so terrible I actually busted out laughing. :ph34r:

Guest Bonnie

uhmm, where can i watch this drama? i'm so curious. i havent watched a tvb drama in a long time and it seems like this is a good drama O:

Guest Bonnie

^ yay, thank you n_n

i'm on episode 14 already! i really hate how theres always a controversy with the rich and the poor! it buugs me

but raymond lam & tavia <3

Guest Justalilodreamer

If you enjoyed the cases and the whole scientific aspect of this drama I would really recommend giving Galileo a try. Most of the cases are very interesting as well :D theres very subtle/to no romance but its still addicting.

As for Mysteries of Love...I sort of gave up on it half way but i'll pick it up again soon. I still don't understand why they gave away the ending during the theme song :huh: oh well, I guess most of us would've guessed it anyway. TVB series never ends bad (or HKERS would start a protest lol)

Archived