[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Guest moniselda

I have a question is buying from yeasasia the same as dvdheaven. will yesasia help suju? i know dvdheaven does, but the shipment cost more than the cd, while is yesasia it will only cost me $4. i need to know to see where to buy it. i really want to help suju but im also trying to help my pocket.

if anyone knows where else i can buy the cd for cheap(the shipment) i will appreciated if u told me.

I live in the US.

Thanks

Guest syujoo

I have a question is buying from yeasasia the same as dvdheaven. will yesasia help suju? i know dvdheaven does, but the shipment cost more than the cd, while is yesasia it will only cost me $4. i need to know to see where to buy it. i really want to help suju but im also trying to help my pocket.

if anyone knows where else i can buy the cd for cheap(the shipment) i will appreciated if u told me.

I live in the US.

Thanks

Yesasia's sales count toward GAON chart but not on Hanteo Chart. So... Yes, it will still help SuJu. Like I said from my previous post, there's someone in sj-market who's willing to help international fans to buy the album that will count on Hanteo. The album costs around 11 USD, but I'm not sure about the shipping fee. You need to email that person to know the details.

Go here:

http://sj-market.com...sc=asc&no=18673

For those people planning to buy Soribada Music Card again, I suggest that we should buy it now (well, not exactly now, but before Friday). So that we can also download Bonamana and help SuJu win an award on Music Bank this Friday. :)

Guest areej_05

8 Most Memorable Couples In “We Got Married”

The variety show “We Got Married” that let popular artists act as married couples has always made fans love it, and yet hate it. Fans were happy that idols have a ‘beautiful relationship’ and yet upset over them being ‘attached and married’.And the newest addition to the WGM family is the KhunToria couple – 2PM Nickhum and f(x) Victoria, and this definitely gave fans, especially those from China, a new anticipation! While waiting for the couple, let’s have a look at the memorable/ noticeable “Sunbae Couple”

TOP #5 : Kangin & Yoonji

Did you feel shock and surprise when you saw their small house? When the doorknob was broken down, you definitely feel =_=||| too right? When Super Junior went to Japan for performance, Lee Yoonji bought her own ticket to pay her husband a visit, then the two of them played for the whole day in Japan, and even had to stay in a hostel/ guest-house because they had no money. Don’t think that being ‘poor’ means that there is not happiness. Seeing how they imitated the movie story-line by shouting “I love you” happily in the university’s field, you can tell how happy these two couples are.

TOP #1 : Alex & Shinae

*omitted information about them*

TOP #2 : Hyunjoong & Hwangbo

TOP #3 : Andy & Solbi

TOP#4 : Crown J & Inyoung

TOP #6 : Jokwon & Gain

TOP #7 : Yonghwa & Seohyun

TOP #8 : Nickhun & Victoria

SOURCE: 贵州信息网

Translated by: minoko2440 @ sapphirepearls.com

Reup/Shared: minoko2440 @ sapphirepearls.com

our kangin is in top 5! no doubt bout it.. i loved the kangji couple too.. it just had to end so soon..

Guest moniselda

@syujoo

HI thank you for responding to my question. I just wanted to ask you if its safe to deal with the person you where talking about. No offense or anything, im just asking if your sure if this person will really help us n not try anything that would hurt us. Have you dealt with this person before? n how is he going to accept the money (cash, checks, debit cards..etc)? I just want to make sure my money n effort wont go to waste.

Thanks n sorry if i have offended you.

Guest emmy_khomeme_1

[100624/SJ] Super Junior, 2PM and 2AM dominates album sales this first half of year!

Male Idol Groups dominated album sales for the first half of they year in the music industry.

Pop Group's album sales rank was published showing the top 10 idol groups who made it with the biggest sales.

Hanteo has released their official first half of the year album sales chart on the 24th with the best selling albums and Super Junior got the top spot with having over 119, 167 album sales in only one month after album release.

TOP 10 BEST SELLING ALBUM SALES:

1. Super Junior 4th album "Bonamana" Version A - 119, 167

2. SNSD 2nd full album "Oh!" - 117,633

3. SNSD 2nd full album repacked - 48, 827

4. Super Junior 4th album "Bonamana" Version B - 45, 733

5. 2am mini album "Can't Let You Go even if I die" - 34,474

6. Rain special mini album "Back to the Basics" - 33,764

7. 2pm mini album "Dont Stop Cant Stop" - 29,381

8. BEAST mini album "Shock of the new era" - 24,236

9. Kara mini album "Lupin" - 23 276

10. SS501 mini album "Destination" - 19,790

Source: Starnews

Credits: Blueprincess824 @ dailykpopnews

Shared by `PinkChocolate@SJ-WORLD.net

Please take this out with full credits.

we should maintain our position #1 with Version A and also start to make another history with Version C and B ( if possible ) , common ELF ,we can do it ^ ^

[100624/Leeteuk] Eunhyuk "Leeteuk Farts a lot During the Radio Program"

Eunhyuk who's been hosting KBS Cool FM "Super Junior's Kiss the Radio" for 4 years appeared on "Happy Together" and revealed funny stories about mistakes he made on radio.

Eunhyuk said that because of a pop song with the english title, he made a foolish mistake. When he was hosting the radio program, because he read Miley Cyrus' song "Party in the U.S.A." too fast, he pronounced the title as "Party in the Yooja." The cast who heard his story could not contain their laughter.

Also, Eunhyuk confessed that Leeteuk who's hosting the radio program together farts many times when the music plays. Eunhyuk maid the people in the sauna laugh by saying that when Leeteuk farted loudly once, he stared at Leeteuk. Leeteuk then became embarrassed that he did a motion that was hilarious.

Super Junior Leeteuk and Eunhyuk's funny stories about the mistakes made on radio will be revealed on June 24th Thursday at 11:15 PM on "Happy Together3."

Source: BNT News

Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Share by m4rs8x @ sj-world.net

Take Out With Full Credits

OMO !! can't wait to watch this episode ^ ^ Teukie farts alot " ... hahhahha , i wanna know his reaction when Eunhyuk start to tell this story ^ ^

[100624/Hangeng] Hangeng Official Tour of the Great Wall of China to invite SJ— will not lose confidence in lawsuit.

Los Angeles, June 22, former Super Junior member Han Geng, has a press conference at the Mu Tian Yu in the Great Wall, to say that his new album and concert will be released in July and he will start fresh, as a new individual artist. Han Geng is currently trying to get a contract termination from Korean company, SM Entertainment. His lawyer, said that the outcome could happen in the near future. He also received some new information from the Korean side, Han Geng will have to pay a large amount of money as compensation, however, Han Geng expressed that he shouldn’t lose confidence, and that he shouldn’t have to pay anything. Han Geng expressed his thanks, and hope that his SJ members will come see his concert.

On June 22, in the afternoon, Han Geng appeared at Mu Tian Yu in the Great Wall, to his album “Han Xin” coming out at the end of July. Dressed in a gray suit, he appeared slightly nervous, although he was smiling the entire time. He said he was now “very happy”, “very happy”. As for the concert, Han Geng said that in addition there are some of his own songs, although he’s not that wellknown. He’s started preparing for everything in January and even learned about music. He hopes his music will be good. But he was very mysterious about the guest that will appear in his concert.

Han Geng’s concert will take place on July 17 at the Beijing Exhibition Hall. The time to buy tickets is not official yet. On July 27 will be the day Han Geng’s album comes out. In the album, there’s a mixture of jazz, ballads, and R&B as well as other styles. They even invited Michael Jackson’s choreographers to create the dances. Yuan Wei, Fang Wen Shan, and Di Zi, as well as other well-known producers, have joined in the production of the album. Han Geng said his music in the album are the ones he’s always wanted to do. When Han Geng was asked whether or not he was worried about other young new faces appearing (as in competing with him) he replied with a smile “It’s okay, I have a baby face! Also, I believe that I still have the power to dance” It seems like Han Geng has a lot of confidence, especially with picking the Great Wall as the location to start his new singing career.

Although the road for starting over is hard, Han Geng still has not given up. He has not yet joined a new company. Because of this, he’s been learning more information about the entertainment business from his friends, who’ve helped him a lot. Friends such as Jackie Chan, Kevin Tsai, Show Luo, Yu Quan, and the Happy Camp Family have sent their support through a VCR. Jackie Chan also expressed that he hopes the two of them will be able to collaborate in the future. That same day, there was also a number of fans that showed up to cheer Han Geng on. There were also many people that put words supporting Han Geng on walls.

Also, Han Geng at the press conference also received the Great Wall baton《长城守护者的接力棒》and a certificate from the World Expo volunteers. Along with singing the theme song of the Asian Games. The new Han Geng has put a lot of effort in community work.

But right now, SM Entertainment and Han Geng are still in the middle of their contract lawsuit. Another news is that the Korean side is asking for a large compensation, 20 Billion won. Han Geng’s lawyer said at the conference that Korean law doesn’t provide trial time, but SM Entertainment has used some tricks to delay the date of the judgement. The Korean side said they decided that they will “delay justice so it comes later, there might be the possiblity that they might need courage. They have to make the right decisions at the right times”.

Han Geng said that he will believe in the lawyers’ decision, he said that there had been former Korean celebrities that have also terminated their contracts with the same company, and that their contracts were sucessfully terminated. So he believes that he won’t need to pay compensation. Han Geng was confident that he’s not in a bad situation.

Although the lawsuit is still going on, Han Geng is grateful towards SM Entertainment, they’ve helped him succeed, but he terminated his contract because of lack of respect and friction. Han Geng revealed that other Super Junior members were happy for his solo concert and blessed him. Han Geng wished that Super Junior will be able to attend his concert.

source: 来自新浪娱乐/dkpopnews.net

translations by: elf101586 @ Sapphirepearls.com

Take out with full credits & dont add urs !

ehm, dunno what to say , if really suju members invite to hangeng solo concert , i don't think SM will allow them to go . . . sigh . . .

Guest pina.x13

^ Ooooh I so miss Gengie, feel like useless :((((( Really want him to be free but still want him back :( I'm such a bad ELF =[[

well, i don't like this type of attitude, painting everything in black like this 4th album marks the end of Super Junior

why so pessimistic, ELFs?

maybe the trial listening and such is not working (well not really, they got some pretty prizes so far...) but the guys sold a lot of albums in the past month and so, and dont forget we are in a very awful economical crisis.

it's true that most probably the guys will enlist one by one starting next year but this doenst mean SuJu's adventures are over.

and trust me SME knows really well Super Junior is a money machine, and not only with the album sale but also with merchandise, commercials, TV and radio activities. The SuJu guys are hot stuff, very professional people who can spice dead tv shows like, for example, Heechul is doing this days with that ridiculous show that is FO2

do you really think SME will let them disappear so easily?

please, let's try to stay positive, yes?

Oh you're right but I think the content of the clip is also right...

I don't know if SME would let they disappear or not, but I think this comeback is quite not as expectant.

I thought Bonamana could win more than 3 in a row on MuBank :( So sad saying this

We need to encourage them a lot more by buying the ver A B C , can't let this comeback be normal , it must be more than great :)

According to the clip, if I buy the album in my country, it won't be count. I saw a lot of webpage selling 4th album, but where should I buy, I'm quite bad at these things! Help me plz :)

Guest gensy

His lawyer, said that the outcome could happen in the near future. He also received some new information from the Korean side, Han Geng will have to pay a large amount of money as compensation, however, Han Geng expressed that he shouldn’t lose confidence, and that he shouldn’t have to pay anything. Han Geng expressed his thanks, and hope that his SJ members will come see his concert.

Although the lawsuit is still going on, Han Geng is grateful towards SM Entertainment, they’ve helped him succeed, but he terminated his contract because of lack of respect and friction. Han Geng revealed that other Super Junior members were happy for his solo concert and blessed him. Han Geng wished that Super Junior will be able to attend his concert.

So happy when I read thiss!!! Yeeaay~~ It's proof that Hangeng still in contact with all his brothers xD

And it looks like even though they now walk a different path, there will be a time when they reunite again ^^

so happy~

SM.. I really don't want to comment about it.. I just hope they let SJ to attend Geng's concert ^^

And thank you for the review of KangJi couple ^^

Kangin was really spoilt by Yoonji (I think :P)

Guest zhuuzhuusoba

Hello :)

I have a question ^^;; Which SJ fansite/forum/LJ gives the most accurate translations with the least amount of grammatical errors?

\/ Ah, okay - thank you, Venus02!

Guest venus02

^ SJ-World? They translate a lot of things there....

Credits: SJ家族

Reuploaded by: Excentrique @ SJ-WORLD.NET

Take out with full and proper credits. Do not modify the pictures.

54451293201006240042316c.th.jpg 58225240.th.jpg 54451293201006240042316.th.jpg 54451293201006240042316m.th.jpg 54451293201006240042316.th.jpg 54451293201006240042316.th.jpg 54451293201006240042316.th.jpg 54451293201006240042316l.th.jpg 54451293201006240042316.th.jpg 54451293201006240042316.th.jpg 54451293201006240042316.th.jpg 54451293201006240042316p.th.jpg 54451293201006240042316.th.jpg 54451293201006240042316.th.jpg

Guest emmy_khomeme_1

Heedictator

귀염둥이 순규랑 촬영 하다가 http://twitpic.com/1zgjpl

cr. Heechul's twitter

120024777a022200d1e760f.jpg

Heechul's new hair make him looks more manly :)

Guest venus02

Credits: SJ宝蓝阁+雪凌儿

Reuploaded by: Excentrique @ SJ-WORLD.NET

Take out with full and proper credits. Do not modify the pictures.

c00827844c2236b5c0719.th.jpg c00827844c2236b43d641.th.jpg c00827844c2236b4166e5.th.jpg c00827844c2236b5179a8.th.jpg c00827844c2236b5687bf.th.jpg

Guest FiFFy_Min

[PHOTO] 100623

Kyuhyun@Music Travel Lalala

my angel~~ venus.. ^ Thanks for the pictures:)

54807099201006240542143899908887891_068.jpg

54807099201006240542143899908887891_064.jpg

54807099201006240542143899908887891_063.jpg

54807099201006240542143899908887891_066.jpg

54807099201006240542143899908887891_065.jpg

54807099201006240542143899908887891_061.jpg

54807099201006240542143899908887891_059.jpg

54807099201006240542143899908887891_060.jpg

credit: on pictures

shared by: FiFFy

Guest emmy_khomeme_1

[100624/Kyuhyun] Super Junior Kyuhyun to resume activities on 25th

45073186.jpg

Super Junior Kyuhyun who recently had an ear surgery will resume his activities after being absent for three weeks.

According to his agency on the 24th, "Kyuhyun will resume his activities with the rest of Super Junior starting this 25th on Music Bank."

He continued, "His condition concerned us a lot and thankfully his health has improved a lot. His health is back to normal and he will be on stage on the 25th in Music Bank and perform 'miinah' with the rest of Super Junior".

Meanwhile, Super Junior are also working on their repacked album to be released and promoted soon.

Source: Starnews

Credits: Blueprincess824 @ dailykpopnews

So excited !! Kyu will perform @ mubank tomorrow ^ ^

Guest malen18

Yesasia's sales count toward GAON chart but not on Hanteo Chart. So... Yes, it will still help SuJu.

hi. this might have been asked before, i'm sorry couldn't find the answer from previous pages, planning to get a copy of the album from g-market, will that count towards the hanteo chart? thanks. :)

Guest venus02

I'm so happy that Kyu is coming back! I really hope that he's well enough to come back.

Tomorrow will definitely be a sad and happy day, sad that Bonamana promotions will end but happy that we are getting anther song. Can't wait for No Other's promotions, I curious to know what kind of song it will be and the choreography >_<

BTW does anyone know where I can purchase 4jib repackage that will count in Hanteo and can ship to US?