[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Guest arielcc

I hv never been to sushow before but the listing look so good!!!

And Siwon will be singing monatjyo!!!

I hope it will b the full version though.. He did the short version for the OST..

I wonder when will SS3 hit Singapore..

But i was just wondering, so not all members will do a solo feature?

Cos i dont think i see Shindong n donghae is jus doing a rap with some other members.

I remember watching donghae's solo from ss2..

Unless it will appear under the tentative slots..

Guest doraezzz

to all pls do not quote pictures :) remove the img tag while quoting. thank you

[100623] Fancam 2010 Ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ Ⓒⓤⓟ Support - Yesung Focus

cr blueprincez2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4_INNgTxlM

^ yesung looks so lost lol

Fancam] 100622 DONGHAE STUDIO SUkumvit 71

cr hancin13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkAHruMpebw

^ when will hae be back in korea?

Guest xxstarstarxx

SS3 Performance List, UNCONFIRMED

Wow so many songs, am looking forward to Bang =P

This is gonna be so cool.

Can't want for their performance this Friday on Music bank,

sad that it's their goodbye stage, but looking forward to their 4 new songs =]

SuJu are down to #10 on soribada, let's make them number 1, so they could win this week.

Am so greedy lol =D

Guest emmy_khomeme_1

[100623/Yesung] Regarding Yesung's issue about his 'torn flag T-shirt'

Updated!

In the newest article, SM representatve pointed out that the whole issue was just a misunderstanding. And the article used Yesung as an example for the Clothing Sponsor's new fashion design.

The new about his issue regarding Yesung's torn-flag-T-shirt may well be translated soon here but I do feel the urge to post something about this.

This early morning (0:00 KST), Yesung and other SJ members were present at SBS Shout of Victory event to support the Korean soccer team in their match against Argentina. However, netizens (again, netizens) are raising anger against Yesung's T-shirt which they suppose that the design is of a torn Korean flag:

i3751s.jpg

.voicing their thoughts that this is some kind of undermining the meaning of the national flag, or this is a very inappropriate choice of clothing. And in short, Yesung is being criticized for purposefully cutting the flag to create his T-shirt and this is degrading.

But in fact, this T-shirt is designed by Puma:

puma3z.jpg

and I am sure Yesung chose it because 1, he loves Red and 2, he loves Korea. But it is more likely that the sponsor or his stylist chose it, instead of Yesung himself.

Cr.sj world.net

info shared by LaCrymaMosa | Puma pictures from marenubium

TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND NO ADDITIONAL CREDIT

OMG!! what ??? for God Sakes , thats not Yesung fault !! if they want to blame , blame the designer or the sponsor first before blame the artist who wear it !

sometimes netizens just need to grown up with their mind , before critize someone , they need to reflect on themselves first , sigh . . . .

Guest doraezzz

^ there are 2 articles to that actually but the real purpose of the article is to point out to people who actually cut n design their shirt with flag only for fashion purposes. they are only using yesung as an unnessary attention to the article. to conclude, its not really him tat is targeted cause all his n suju's clothes are all sponsored :) anyway they shud go to Puma if they want explaination :)

1 Staff Diary Entry about Ryeowook's Birthday

Hello~ It's JJ.

Today is the 21st of June 2010,,

the birthday of Super Junior's Ryeowook, who lives like a spring day*.

Last weekend Ryeowook received birthday wishes from a lot of fans

and took good care of him so of course Ryeowook and Super Junior were all really grateful.

There's not much time left in Ryeowook's birthday,,

but let's celebrate the final moments of this special day with pictures of lovely Ryeonggunim^^

Model student Version Ryeowook~ Mischievous Version Ryeonggu~

They're both cute right? ㅎㅎ

There's another person who'd like to celebrate Ryeowook's birthday,,

Quietly approaching MingGilDong will celebrate together with us ~ ㅎㅎ

Sapphire blues~ Thank you for always being together with our Super Junior (^^)(__)

*Of course a reference to Wook's song, Spring Day.

Original Source: SJ Official Website

Translated by ♥ jubee ♥ at SJ-WORLD.NET

Do not take out without credit.

Guest emmy_khomeme_1

[100623/Siwon] Choi Siwon : "We do not have helicopter"

Super Junior’s Choi Siwon talks about the rumor of him being an ‘Umchina’ or an ideal son on KBS2 Win Win that aired on the 22nd.

During the episode, Siwon was asked, “It is true that your father is the president of a Japanese trade company, but is it true that you have a helicopter at your house?” by the viewers.

After receiving this question, he seemed embarrassed as he started laughing out loud and explained “It is true that my father is the president of the Japanese trade company, but we do not have a helicopter”.

Because the MCs and the guests– 2PM’s Taecyeon, CN Blue’s Jung Yonghwa– started teasing Siwon, he seemed embarrassed and quickly passed the question it with a laugh.

When Kim Seungwoo stated, “I heard that you have a lot of talent in playing the drums” , Siwon replied by saying, “I never went to a class and I’ve never learned formally”, but then showed a great performance showing off his skills.

He demonstrated his stable acting skills in the recent SBS drama ‘Oh! My Lady’, allowing him to receive a lot of credit and was able to show off his entertainment skill with other idol group actors such Taecyeon and Jung Yonghwa on ‘Win Win’

Credits: Go Gyungshik @asiae

Translation by glfishyy@kpoplive.com

cr.taken from sj world.net

ehm, i know Siwon from rich family , but i have no idea that he is so rich , but when he said " . . .but we don't have a helicopter " --> OMO !! so funny ^ ^

Guest FiFFy_Min

InStyle Magazine July Issue

Donghae

AllRiseSilver

http://twitpic.com/1z6dc5 해녀 될 기세...

cr. Eunhyuk

Eunhyuk is cute in the picture.. and Donghae.... you are so handsome.. :w00t::w00t: hot fishy...:rolleyes:

AigoO~~ kyuhyun kyuhyun kyuhyun.. *immediately taking my kyuhyun vaccine*:mellow:

1 Staff Diary Entry about Ryeowook's Birthday

thanks for sharing the trans... Ryeowook, so much people care for yourself.. i really hope he will become a very strong man..... and i love ryeowook solo in their 4th album.. his voice is from heaven... :wub:

and i'm happy because someone want to help to buy the 4th album repackage.. :D

bigger size of 4th album repackage cover...

Size: 1293_1039

4thalbum.jpg

Credits: marenubium + LaCrymaMosa @SJ-WORLD.NET

shared by: 2kyuhyun + FiFFy

PS: i'm not spamming right??

Guest venus02

^

^ Well that's unnecessary attention :/ They shouldn't have used Yesung because we all know that netizens will create a drama when it's unnecessary. Anyways I'm glad that SME quickly stepped in and clarified ^^

2010 World Cup Support <Go Korea!>

Leeteuk, Yesung and Eunhyuk

Credit: spdstudio | Reup by: ~♡ 혁-fied@ sj-world.net

No hotlink/editing of pics. Take out with full credits.

098rqs.th.jpg 235lc.th.jpg 307n.th.jpg 508n.th.jpg 514zc.th.jpg 24151547.th.jpg 99222613.th.jpg

Guest riehae

Good thing SME is fast in defending Yesung in this issue. They approved it so Yesung is not at fault and there's really nothing wrong with the shirt. They should complain at those that designed the shirt.

So excited for No Other. The Korean title is pretty long. Not the typical Suju's title song. Nonetheless, really looking forward to it. The choreo and MV, the concept and outfits. Hopefully the promotion this time is longer. Also looking forward to the other songs. Can't wait to get a copy of version C. Let's make it another daebak but this time for a longer period of time. Let's not give up.

Congrats to Eeteuk for being chosen number one again for best leader. So deserving. So proud and happy for him.

Let's all look forward to the goodbye stages this weekend. And get excited for their follow up.

Guest hitomisan

After watching KBS Win Win, i feel that Siwon should come more on talk shows!! He's really good at that! I was really impressed and feel proud of him ^^

He shared many funny stories that i only understood because of translated articles >.< so i really hope someone will sub this too!! or at least Our Siwonie's cuts ~

During the jump roping part, he did pretty well. I like how he never missed while others couldn't do it properly xDD This is indeed our Siwon ~ When he played the drum, he was so Cool too !!! :wub:

Guest venus02

100623 Youngstreet with DJ Heechul

Credits: as tagged | Reuploaded by: Excentrique @ SJ-WORLD.NET

Take out with full and proper credits. Do not modify the pictures.

51939363201006231923300.th.jpg 52817049201006231947454.th.jpg 54139565201006231954240.th.jpg 54740308201006231935570.th.jpg

Love this look on him, sporty with a hat, we don't get to see him in this look XDD

BTW please vote for Yesung here!!

http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv/Pops_Weekly10.asp?PROG_CODE=TVCR0102&code=Po4&sys_lang=Eng

He's second now please? ^______^

Guest SJia13

^ omg!!! heechul in a baseball cap!!!

i don't ever remember he in that before!!!

and right! this look is freaking hot on him!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest jae_hee

this evening i watched dream team at KBS world..the last of the show.the preview for the next week..

first i saw blue ballons..my heartbeat faster and faster..after that i saw suju..huhuhuu..i'm so excited :w00t:

so dream team with suju will air in Kbs world next week..

wednesday at 6.10 pm.(Malaysian time)

watch them in tv are different when watch them in laptop..

more bigger..

this is the yt link for SGB..suju cut..

shindong,leetuk predebut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNqh_gXO0Dg&feature=player_embedded

eunhyuk ,shindong speaking thai

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyBFt2aOfy8&feature=player_embedded

kara vs suju

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao2ZiKlhYpU&feature=player_embedded

super junior game cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qdlGmiILfs&feature=player_embedded

although it without subbed..donghae action and expression make me laughed a lot..love them..they look happy in this ep..

Guest ahmints

do you people know or watched this video?

it's very sad to watch this, i feel like crying. everything goes through in my mind.

i don't know what to say. but i hope you people can help.

4th album may be our last chance (to all ELFs around the world)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Naodbkp0jTM

credit : 41lumiere

i can't really help anything. i feel damn damn sad, cause i live in singaopore.

as album in singapore doesn't count. ):

i think all i can do is to watch their concert when they come.!

to show SME that singapore have alot alot of E.L.F!

Guest venus02

InStyle Magazine July Issue

Donghae

Credits. PLC | Shared by. Blue★Princez @ SJ-WORLD.net

TAKE OUT WITH PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK.

2agp3b4.jpg

Someone shared one picture and here's the other ^^

Guest me.empty

hello there

i wanna ask

where i can find latest SJ's performances on mucore and inki

i cudn't find it in the link posted before

thanks

Guest hitomisan

I don't know if it's okay to post this here ^^

Mods please remove it if it's inapropriate ~ It's for ll those who want to help the boys by buying their album from korean stores:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/note.php?note_id=405645518450

Michelle Fung's Note on Facebook: Order 4th album here ! We want no.1 !

*****SPREAD! Share this on your facebook/blog/forum/yt channel/twitter *****

Many overseas ELFs are purchasing SuJu’s albums from YesAsia or local CD shops, but Korean ELFs told us that sales on YesAsia are only reflected on the Oversea’s selling chart, instead of the local one, which is useless to the Music Bank,InKiGaYo as well as year-end ceremonies such as Golden Disk Award because they only count the Korean sales chart.We can't afford to lose even 1 album!

What can we do is to order albums from Korean stories and increase the sales scores.

It will be much cheaper if we make bulk orders because we can share the overseas shipping and handling fees.

Remember:HOTtracts and Leemusic are the stores which albums sold are surely count in Hanteo Chart(biggest Korean sales chart).

SJ is recording their new song and version C will out in July.Let's save $ and buy as many as we can,so we can get NO.1 from Mucis Bank and InKiGaYo!And at the same time,please purchase version A again if you can afford! Although version A now is on the top of the year chart,we lead 100+ copies only.Please buy more version A to make sure we are always the top!ELF hwaiting!

Here're the ways for foreign ELF to order 4JIB from Korea.

MALAYSIAN ELFs:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112439182121800

or email(nickfatyn88@gmail.com)

SINGAPOREAN ELFs:

http://sujusg.ipbfree.com/index.php?showtopic=3106

FILIPINO ELFs:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/SJ-4th-Album-Support-ORDER-ALBUMS-FROM-KOREA-TO-COUNT-IN-HANTEO-CHARTS/114470255255343

I really want to make them win another award!! I want them to win Golden Disk award too >.<

Super Junior Hwaiiiiting!!

Guest doraezzz

hello there

i wanna ask

where i can find latest SJ's performances on mucore and inki

i cudn't find it in the link posted before

thanks

music core

[Full HD] June 19th, Super Junior - Miinah (BONAMANA)

cr Super4jib

inki

[HD] 100620 Super Junior 슈퍼주니어 - Bonamana 미인아

cr kpoplive001

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvuG6n2iF38

v the reporters took his shirt as an example to why ppl shud not crop or make national flag as fashion accessories for respect purposes. however, yesung or any suju's members clothes on shows are sponsored and sm have already clarified about the issue. anyway its just how reporters are using yesung for the unneccessary attention like we have explain a page back. oh and the shirt is designed by puma and some are saying yesung is not the 1st celeb wearing it and to why he is cornered instead of other celeb, i seriously have no idea :)