[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Guest venus02

Okay here are the links to hearing the preview (please do listen to it, I think they will count towards their rankings right?)

너같은사람 또 없어 (No Other) Preview

Soribada

Bugs

Melon

Dosirak

Cyworld

Monkey3

shared by cleaver487@sj-world.net

And buy the song leagally when it comes out!!

I really need to hear the other songs now, especially the one's composed by Henry and Teukie and Hyukie and Hae and I definitely want to hear the song with Kangin in it ^________^ I'm so happy, this has made my morning the best!!

Guest Mia_Mia

wanted to drop in and thank donghae and heechul for going to the sunye's father's wake yesterday....i knew they were great guys to begin with but with this my respect for them has really grown...

thank you to elfs as well who have shown sunye and wonderfuls so much love and support in this time...

Guest beach_bhaby18

it's so sweet and nice of Donghae and Heechul to actually spare some of their precious time at Sunye's dad's wake. they are just so kind...

btw, could anyone please help me?

i need to know who sang which line in No Other... i can only tell Kyuhyun's part and Ryeowook's. please... thanks... can't wait anymore for them performing No Other... i want MV too... can't help but fall in love with them more... haist! SUJU hwaiting!

Guest AzNMiss x3

Here's another version of the lyrics translated.

너 같은 사람 또 없어 (No Other) – 슈퍼 주니어 (Super Junior) [Translation]

There’s no one like you, even if I look around it’s just like that

Where else to look for? A person good like you, a person good like you, a heart good like you, a gift good like you

How lucky, the person who will try hard to protect you is just me

Where else to look for? A guy happy like me, a guy happy like me, a guy who laughs with the greatest happiness like me

Your two warm hands get cold when I’m cold, your heart which used to be strong gets sensitive when I’m hurt

To silently take my hands, to silently hold me, I only wish for those small comforts

You don’t know this heart of mine, which always wants to do more for you

My heart, say it out loud, my free soul

The days left are even more than the time when I came love you with a heart which always felt like the first time

*There’s no one like you, even if I look around it’s just like that

Where else to look for? A person good like you, a person good like you, a heart good like you, a gift good like you

Where else to look for? A guy happy like me, a guy happy like me, a guy who laughs with the greatest happiness like me

When my greedy heart gradually looks to other directions, when my greeds grow more than my mind can handle

To understand, to tell me clearly after all those excuses “I’m here”, only that one thing

I’m always thankful. Will I ever act that well just like you

My heart, say it out loud, my free soul

The days left are even more than the time when I came love you with a heart which always felt like the first time

Rap> You know what, little much little even though I’m shy, you don’t know it but you’re burning like the sun, please understand my heart

Even though those girls appearing on TV shows are sparkling, I always look at you (I’m crazy crazy Baby)

Hearing you tell me “I love you”, I have everything in this world You & I, You’re so fine, Is there even anyone like you?

I love you Oh, please know it, that to me there’s only you, that I foolishly see you as my everything

We came on the same road, we are just like each other, how surprising, how thankful, it’s just love

There’s no one like you

Credits:

Hangul lyrics thanks to romanization.wordpress.com

English translation by LittleAriel13 WordPress

Please make allowances for any inaccuracies ^^

The lyrics to this song are so cute. ^^

I wonder what the fan chants are going to be like.

Guest imnotidiot

Youngstreet Update 100621

[100615]

Img0508_20100621001701_1.jpg

Img0508_20100621002912_1.jpg

Youngstreet Update 100623

[100616]

Img0508_20100623052057_1.jpg

Youngstreet Update 100624

[100618]

Img0508_20100624075143_1.jpg

Youngstreet Update 100625

[100618]

Img0508_20100625034356_1.jpg

Img0508_20100625045344_1.jpg

[100621]

Img0508_20100625042001_1.jpg

[100622]

Img0508_20100625042731_1.jpg

[No Date]

Img0508_20100625044627_1.jpg

cr SBS Kim Heechul's Youngstreet Official Website

I'm really sorry this is kinda late. I just arrive yesterday from my vacation in Malaysia & Singapore,

so I just can post this today

Guest smilling2mair

I wondered there is a Official MV for the new song???

and can anyone find Heechul's voice in this song?? kkkk

Guest pinkyjuny

Here's another version of the lyrics translated.

The lyrics to this song are so cute. ^^

I wonder what the fan chants are going to be like.

I love rhis song like I love them^^

Why I feel the lyrics somehow a little bit similar to It's You? Interesting^^

Guest jae_hee

yes... i could not find heechul voice too..

can somebody tell me..

i just recognize donghae..sungmin..kyu..wookie..yesung..rappers for sure eunhyuk and shindong..

sorry for siwon ,eunhyuk and heechul..i lost their voice...

i'm totally love this song..this song great..

Guest smilling2mair

yes... i could not find heechul voice too..

can somebody tell me..

i just recognize donghae..sungmin..kyu..wookie..yesung..rappers for sure eunhyuk and shindong..

sorry for siwon ,eunhyuk and heechul..i lost their voice...

i'm totally love this song..this song great..

Just only Heechul that I missed....somehow I think Heechul sings for chorus or rapping part "Naega Michyeo Michyeo Baby"

Guest venus02

100625 Star King Official Update

- Eunhyuk -

credit to SBS Star King's Official Website | shared by ☆★pinkninja @sj-world.net

Take out with full credit | DO NOT HOTLINK

img0403201006251100543.th.jpg img0403201006251100547.th.jpg

If anyone manages to find out whose voice belongs to who then please share, I'm trying ti figure out Heenim's but I can't find it >_<

I think Heenim start to sing at 1:15 to 1:24 right after KyuHyun. This song is great. At least it has beautiful melody and not follow the "catchy trend". I also love how ShinDong add the Sorry Sorry lyric into the rapping part ("Naega Michyeo Michyeo Baby")

I think Heenim start to sing at 1:15 to 1:24 right after KyuHyun. This song is great. At least it has beautiful melody and not follow the "catchy trend". I also love how ShinDong add the Sorry Sorry lyric into the rapping part ("Naega Michyeo Michyeo Baby")

Sorry double post due to my laptop. Does anyone know how to delete this post? Thank you very much!

I want to share this because I accidently top the page

Eunhyuk Rice

http://twitpic.com/1zpscp

http://twitpic.com/1zpsgi

Credit:AllRiseSilver twitter

Wooohh... I love their new song..Love the beat and the lyric..I had been listen to this song like hundred time already.

I can't wait to see the boys perf. of this song.. So do everyone know when the MV will release?

just want to share to this..

No Other is no.1 on soribada chart

vvmee.png

Credit: soribada

Shared by Rai@SJ-world

here the eng sub for "No other" for everyone who need it.

100625 Super Junior- No Other [Eng Sub]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu8jEea5Rbs