[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Guest junearch

first time i listen to it.....i think of "i don't care" from 2NE1.....he he some melody sound similar -x-

anyway....looking forward to the MV...i'm going to dl via soribada card...

So LOVE HEENIM NEW HAIR!!!!!

Guest venus02

[240610] Kangta’s concert – SJ as guest

In the press conference for Kangta’s Beijing Concert held today, Kangta revealed that Super Junior will be one of the special guest in his concert this coming July in Beijing.

He said ” This is the first concert I have after army, and I have many pressure and stress. However, I will use my performances to reward the fans. There will be many surprises in the concert and there will be Chinese and Korean songs. Old songs of H.O.T. will also be sang using a new way. Besides Super Junior as special guest, there will be other artistes as well!”

According to Zhou Mi’s SINA Update today, the concert will be held on the 24th July, in Beijing.

SOURCE: 中国票务在线 (http://www.damai.cn)

Credit: minoko2440 @ sapphirepearls.com

Take out with full credits and do not add your own

I didn't know they will be special guests, can't wait for this ^^

Music Bank started and SuJu are not in the Top2, this is for the first half of the year winner (MVP?) anyways I think SuJu might be counted in the second half of the year so let's give them more wins ^_______^

i just listened to No Other and it's awesome!!! can't wait for the MV... i love heechul's new hair too! by the way, last night i watched Super Junior Mini Drama episode 2 and i can't stop laughing out loud and screaming, which was bad 'cause it was in the middle of the night. i had to bite my pillow to keep quiet, haha! but when i reached the eunhae scenes, i had to stop. there's no way i could keep myself from screaming really loud. seriously, that drama's dangerous. it will induce non-stop spazzing, that one :wub::wub::wub:

Guest autumn_love89

Just only Heechul that I missed....somehow I think Heechul sings for chorus or rapping part "Naega Michyeo Michyeo Baby"

Heyy there. I believe its Heechul at 2:45-2:53.. He sings after Ryeowook and before Hyuk starts rapping.

*너 같은 사람 또 없어 주위를 둘러봐도 그저 그렇던 걸

어디서 찾니 너같이 좋은 사람 너같이 좋은 사람 너같이 좋은 마음 너같이 좋은 선물

너무 다행이야 애써 너를 지켜줄 그 사람이 바로 나라서

어디서 찾니 나같이 행복한 놈 나같이 행복한 놈 나같이 웃는 그런 최고로 행복한 놈

neo gateun saram ddo eobseo juwireul dulreobwado geujeo geureohdeon geol

eodiseo chatni neogatchi joheun saram neogatchi joheun saram neogatchi joheun maeum neogatchi joheun seonmul

neomu dahaengiya aesseo neoreul jikyeojul geu sarami baro naraseo

eodiseo chatni nagatchi haengbokhan nom nagatchi haengbokhan nom nagatchi utneun georeon choegoro haengbokhan nom

cr lyrics to : xjia @ romanization.wordpress.com

The line above which I highlighted. I hear Heechul's voice there :) For those who have been asking and wondering, go

look(hear) out for it.. :D

I havent heard the song in a quiet place yet so I'm not sure if he sings other lines~ Hope he does. I'm loving Hyuk's rap btw!! The rap reminds me of 2jib songs..

Guest venus02

^ You know I thought of that too, SuJu had the best raps in 2jib and I really missed it ^^

And thank you for showing us which part is Heenim's I'll listen again to hear it for myself >_<

BTW the first special stage just finished and it was with Ming!! He played the guitar to Kelly Clarkson's "My Life Would Suck Without You" It was amazing!! He couldn't stand still >_<

Guest pina.x13

Ooooooh I miss Mubank today, it's Half Year Special :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Must watch on YT :|

Bonamana is #4 while Lupin is #3 ... :unsure:

Guest hitomisan

I want to share this ^^ Don't know why but Korean seems to be missing the first album!! SuperJunior05 is on the top5!!!! Also, 4jib VersionA is 3rd ~

Today's Real Time Chart

sj05.jpg

and Daily Chart: We habe been 1st on hanteo for a few times this week ~ ~ Too bad that this week's Mubank is a special episode >.< Our boys were ranked 4th for the first half of the year.

sjdaily.jpg

Guest AzNMiss x3

Kyu's back. ^^ But Siwon is gone. What happened to him?? I hope he's fine.

They cut off part of Bonamana again. D: They should've played the whole thing for their good bye performance.

Sungmin was so hyper during the special stage. He was all over the place.

Shindong & Eunhyuk's special stage to Bi's Love Song was amazing. They never fail to make me smile.

Bonamana is in 4th place. That's not bad right? Considering they just came back 1 month ago. The top 3 came back months ago with their songs.

Guest venus02

Super Junior - BONAMANA ( Jun,25,10 )

cr: UnknownCarrot120@youtube

They have to stop cutting Bonamana, especially when it's a goodbye stage >_> Hope Music Core and Inkigayo doesn't do the same thing.

No Siwon and Kyu didn't do the slide :(

But they bowed at the end! How humble they are :)

And Bonamana is number 4. I think it's great considering it's less than 2 months of promotions ^^

Guest NheP_Cullen

Suju has just comeback for a month and thay ranked #4 in Music bank in the first half year.

I think that is not too bad, guys.

And No Other is so good :">

Guest msputri2

love the performance today...they have new outfit

looks like military concept

kyuhyun looks great and healthy

maybe the sliding still too much for now

4th is great already i think considering, its only within one month

love sungmin special stage with white and red tie

Guest venus02

OMG look what's out!!

100625Athena's Official Still Photo

- Siwon -

credit to 리뷰스타 | shared by ☆★pinkninja @sj-world.net

Take out with full credit | DO NOT HOTLINK

e00vpz.jpg

Not liking his hair but omg he looks good and it totally suits him :3

CAn't wait until this releases, I'll definitely watch it >_<

Guest zhendema

Wow I really like <No other> lyrics~!

it feels so warm and positive, reminds me of the <miracle> days.

when will the MV come out? same day with album?

Guest smilling2mair

Heyy there. I believe its Heechul at 2:45-2:53.. He sings after Ryeowook and before Hyuk starts rapping.

Hahaha Thank you so much...after I've listened for many times it's like Heenim's voice is everywhere even in the chorus his voice is instantly come out

I keep listening to No Other ...It's really great song ~~Daebak!!

Guest venus02

100625 KBS Music Bank

- Super Junior-

caps by ☆★pinkninja @sj-world.net

Take out with full credit | DO NOT HOTLINK

1zc1hq9.jpg

I almost forgot, Yesung's "It Has to Be You" is at number 12!! It jumped again >_<

I love how he's still on the charts for months now, he totally deserves it ^^

And according to nadaPJS@twitter:

Siwon went to Italy to shooting God of Athens...secret agent Siwon....

So I guess that's why (if anyone can check on this it would be great!)

Guest missJauhar

the new song is totally JJANG! i love it so much <3 and the lyrics are so beautiful. can't wait for the boys to grab another awards ^^ btw, Siwon looks hot in the promo pic. can't wait to watch his acting.

EDIT;

Oh btw, i'm so glad to see Kyu is back. he looks so hot today <3