[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Guest h2086

^lol,u r faster than me for few second

Super Junior new song is out!!! :w00t:

i already listen to this song and inside the lyrics got some part of sorry sorry lyric. "naega mitcha mitcha baby"

Guest smilling2mair

Oh... the new song release!!!!

I've listened to it....

I want to see their moves in this song.

Guest SiSyd Choi

V

I thought the same too...

The listening end here for me, gonna wait and download legally tomorrow..

*pretend I didn't click on the song and haven't heard it yet*

Its good to see Donghae and Heechul went to pay their last respect to Sunye's father..

The guys(can't call them boys no more, they're all manly now..haha) schedule are just so hectic..

Awwww, the goodbye stage is tomorrow..gonna miss it~~~

Welcoming No Other tomorrow at 8am, so its 7 am here..

Guest venus02

I thought the song was suppose to be out at 8am KST? It's only 2am there....

I think the song is leaked >_<

Guest emmy_khomeme_1

WOW !!Finally able to hear " NO OTHER " . . .^^

thats nice song , love it , but seems too slow for dancing ??

very curious wanna know whats the dance choreography looks like ??

Guest doraezzz

i seriously think this song is leaked just like neorago last year.

pls dwl legally ppl n listen tomorrow to support the boys :)

v it will be good if they are really together but just by wearing rings to support this is weird just like how eeteuk n taeyoen spotted with the same necklaces. anyway hae is supposed to be back yesterday according to schedule so it has nothing to do with him attending the funeral and he also lost his father so he knows and its cool for him to show his support well not only him, heenim too :)

ps: just great the leaked song is on allkpop now :(

Guest valentino_rossi46

Dong Hae finish all of his activities in Thailand then back Korea then go to Sun Ye's dad's funera; right?

Cuz somebody confuse whether he finish all his activities or just come back to attend Sun Ye's dad's funeral

And this photo :), I love DongYe :) hope it's true, they have same career, devoted Christian and both in the same situation. This photo of DH was taken not long ago

sunhaenewrings.jpg

credit to WGs thread

Guest kyugaroo.

Ah, really?! Oh, I had no idea it got leaked!! T__T

The song reminds me of Usher's "Love in the Club", I don't really like that song and prefer "No Other" to that. To be honest, I prefer Miinah more than this one, I didn't go "WOOOW!" for this one like I did with Miinah, but that doesn't mean it's bad! =) It certainly isn't as catchy, but I'm liking this softer, RnB tune. I'm looking forward to live performances and MVs, the vocals as usual are great and I think, lyric distribution is fine. I really really like Kyuhyun's part at the end <3 YAY, CONGRATS TO SUJU FOR ANOTHER GOOD SONG!

Guest huyentran2502

^

^

^

I have the same thought with you dear :D . I was too excited when I first saw the post about "No Other" and rushed to soribada to buy a music card =)) . But then I checked on soribada website and it hasn't been officially out yet until 8am [it means nearly 6 more hours to go ^^ ].

Still waiting for the better quality but the song has a slower vibe than what I expected from what has been written in the description :D . Personally thought ^^

Guest venus02

Wait, isn't there any information on when the MV will be out? If they're going to be promoting this song next there should be a MV but no news yet....

Maybe after all their goodbye stages? Like tomorrow, Music Core and Inkigayo? BTW they will be having their goodbye stages in all 3 programs right? And when will their No Other promotions start? On Music Bank next week?

Guys want to help them win the charts? Then buy the song LEGALLY when it comes out? Please don't say "How can I support the boys?" but then not legally getting the song. Please wait until 8am and buy it from Soribada or other sites that let you buy it....

Guest kiirohana

people please don't spread the link in youtube.. it's leaked... let's wait until 8am ok? :)

now when it's released.. what should we trial lsiten to? bonamana or no other? lol

also.. i don't think this wll have an MV? since the boys are busy with SS3? I do hope I am wrong... PLEASE...

Guest venus02

Credit: 5foreunhyuk.com

Photo by Maymie

Share by NanMin_MiraCle

Please take out with full credit

Do not hot link!!!

100223kisstheradiomay2.th.jpg 100223kisstheradiomay19.th.jpg 100223kisstheradiomay19.th.jpg 100223kisstheradiomay33.th.jpg 100223kisstheradiomay34t.th.jpg 100223kisstheradiomay38.th.jpg 100223kisstheradiomay41.th.jpg 100223kisstheradiomay48.th.jpg 100223kisstheradiomay48.th.jpg 100223kisstheradiomay59.th.jpg 100223kisstheradiomay68.th.jpg

Guest syujoo

Just a suggestion.....

I know we'll all rush to download the song (legally, I hope) when it comes out. But for those who can wait, I suggest that others should buy the song online next week (or the week when they will start promoting the song) so that the sales will be counted toward their digital points for music shows.

And also, don't forget to download Bonamana as well... if you're getting Soribada Music Card. smile.gif

According to their schedule listed on their website:

2vnjhv6.jpg

They only have Music Bank this week? And for next week, only Music Core and Inkigayo.

So I guess they'll start promoting No Other on the second week of July unless they will begin the promotion on Music Core next week.

Guest pinoy_suju

i heard their new song..i know its leaked..but dont worry i will still trial listen and buy their song in soribada..

its a great song...but i didnt expect that it would be that slow?!...i thought it was going to be a hiphop dance song as earlier reported by allkpop...im really curious about its choreography...maybe this is not the "official" track..a sample maybe...im crossing my fingers..i want it a little bit faster.. :rolleyes:

Guest munichan

i think i need to point this out...EUNHYUK IS GETTING HOTTER N HOTTER DAY BY DAY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously OMG~!!!!!!!! i deeply in love with him rite now...since sorrysorry,the way he dress never disappoint me..with their bonamana comeback,he own 100% of my heart...i think someday,he will overtake siwon's place as the most hottest guy in superjunior..(sorry for siwon bias,i just cant explain how hot eunhyuk for me...hehehe)

with his hairstyle...omgomgomgomg~!!!!!! he's just tooooooooo hot~!!! plus cute at the same time ~!!!!

~~bout donghae,before,i wonder why he's wearing the ring because as far as i know,donghae does't wear ring...i hope my question is answered...hehehe

Guest venus02

Kim Hang Joon director, to SuJu's Donghae "Are you by chance Ryewook sshi"

2n6ys1l.jpg

When Jang Hang Joon director was learning idol member’s names, you could see his weak state.

On the June 20th broadcast of KBS 2TV night show “Real Night Life*”, Jang Hang Joon director had a name matching challenge with the invited guest, Super Junior.

Jang Hang Joon director at least matched Choi Siwon, Kim Heechul and Shindong’s names successfully. But when he was

matching the other member’s names he ate a kid**.

To the question “Who is Ryeowook”, Jang Hang Joon director said “I know” in a load voice. To Donghae he said “Ryeowook sshi***”which was very funny.

Disappointed then said “Where’s the door to leave” acting like he was going to discontinue recording which cause laughter.

On the other hand, at that day broadcast there was Choi Siwon, Kim Heechul, Shindong, Yesung, Donghae, Ryeowook ect.

*The english name of the show (야행성) on KBS World

**Korean slang

***Formal way of saying someone's name

Credits: Newsen

Translated by julzzzz@sj-world.net

Picture uploaded by venus.

May take out with FULL credits.

looool poor Hae >_<

Guest lovekibum89

Super Junior - 너같은사람 또 없어 (No Other)

FULL SONG

Really like its R&B !!