[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

LOVE THEIR COMEBACK!!!

I am now in-love with Hyukjae's hair :wub: It's alive, lol! And I love when Heenim helped Hyuk with his mic... :D

My thoughts are scattered 'coz SuJu blew my mind :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh, and Superman is all about the couples - KyuMin ♥ YeWook ♥ EunHae ♥ HAHA!

Guest smilling2mair

Come back Stage was totally awesome!!! The boys look so great with their outfit~~ and I'm really appreciated that SM seems like to put the couple together ex. EunHae WonChul KyuMin YeWook kkk

At first, when the boys tweeted about the stars, I really wonder it's a lyrics from a song in the album but none. Today, I got the answer~~ That's extremely great!! Daebak

When they performed Mr.Simple, the fan chant is so loudly... the boys must be proud and happy. ^^

Guest doodoo985

Super Junior's comeback was sooo great! :w00t: I was like smiling and giggling throughout the entire two performances! Good thing was watching alone..LOL!

Their voices were so clear. With this performance, I think Super Junior all proved antis wrong about the autone thing.

I love the fact that Shindong got a lot of airtime. He is not my bias but I've always felt bad that he was not given enough airtime in Bonamana.

Guest Homin_TVXQ

HI ELFs <3. Uhh, the MV is so hot, I love it so much and I keep repeating Mr. Simple  :wub: :wub: ....Such a great song.

And the comback stage was breathtakeing:wub: :wub: . All of them look so hot and great and the dance is really amazing. I think this is my fav MV from Super Junior. They were great! Really love this album. <3<3

MIND BLOWIN' COMEBACK!!!! ^____^

Wow that was just so great. Awesome vocals, impressive choreo, amazing fanchants and..... just wow!!!

Super Junior totally lives up to their name =D

some caps. It's not much since I have to leave for work now ~_~

but anyways, here are some :)

34gkge9.jpg

15fre2v.jpg

2w6e3wx.jpg

24e485g.jpg

10hu5qu.jpg

69lvkm.jpg

Totally flawless! :wub: wub: wub:

INDEED, SUPER JUNIOR.

INDEED, THE LAST MEN STANDING

110802 - 04 Twitter Update

[TRANS] @Heedictator: Let’s see each other on Friday. Shall we meet on Saturday also? Might as well meet on Sunday too ㅋㅋ

[TRANS] @siwon407: Another big star of Korea has left to God’s arms. Pastor Ha Youngjo whom I have admired. Please be forever happy in God’s arms.

[TRANS] @Heedictator: http://twitpic.com/5zogha Super Junior- Mr. Simple. It is the title song of Suju’s 5th album. According to one of the staff, one member is wondering weather to cut his hair, wear his sunglasses, not tie the hair, or tie it up etc… to follow the concept.

185517_244062948958791_100000652636456_823381_6641824_n.jpg

[TRANS] @ryeong9: Super Junior 5th album.. Listening to it through the CD ㅋ The quality is so good >< Years have passed without knowing CD.. Just became ears.. The excitement I had when I was young, when I would buy a CD, come back home and open the package.. ^^

[TRANS] @siwon407: Right now, at this moment, there probably are those that wish to run after their dream. I recommend this book for them! Everybody sleep well good night http://yfrog.com/hstrfrjtj

[TRANS] @ryeong9: With the recording of ‘Strong Heart’ the beginning of Super Junior’s 5th album promotions has started ^^ From now on, we’re running straight forward~

Translated by Jee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS

[TRANS] @ShinsFriends: If you wish, I’ll inhale in more more more more!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ http://t.co/ZUip66K

284496_244232705608482_100000652636456_823647_4844258_n.jpg

Translated by: @sujutr4ns

Posted by: reneee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS.

[TRANS] @AllRiseSilver: Choco after a lo~ng time in outside!…..Chocoya got a lot of trouble (because) has been chasing through the schedule…Choco become Simple after cutting out some of the hair/furs!!! This is (now) really clean http://yfrog.com/h2dsthjj http://yfrog.com/kij4auj

282060_244064355625317_100000652636456_823405_699398_n.jpg

223002_244064415625311_100000652636456_823407_1152059_n.jpg

Translated By: @babiettangkoma

Reupload & Posted by: hyukjade (sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

[TRANS] @shfly3424 http://twitpic.com/60cofz Wow… Now, it’s just 2 more days to go till the day when we’ll show our performance on stage… Euu~ Heart fluttering

283286_244063212292098_100000652636456_823386_2687234_n.jpg

Translated By:sujutr4ns

Posted by: DESTINY(sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

[TRANS] @Heedictator : Unreasonable diet makes a haggard face. Take moderate whatever..

282522_244064508958635_100000652636456_823410_7679265_n.jpg

Translated by: @sujuquotes

Posted by: DESTINY(sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

110805 Twitter Update

[Trans] Heedictator: StrongHeart ended~ Today is younger brothers' day. Kekekeke. Everyone worked hard*

* He replaced "suko" (which means worked hard) with Super Junior's "su".

[Trans] ryeong9: Thanks Heechul hyung. Keke. I feel secured because there are hyungs. "@Heedictator: [Trans] Heedictator: StrongHeart ended~ Today is younger brothers' day. Kekekeke. Everyone worked hard"

[Trans] siwon407: @\ryeong9 You feel warmth? Everyone works hard!

[Trans] siwon407: @\Heedictator You feel warmth? Everyone works hard!

[Trans] Heedictator: @ryeong9: Ryeowookk-ie is jjang indeed!! Only you~ I didn't even do any talking but you did for hyung!! Thank you. Keke

[Trans] Heedictator: @\siwon407: See you later 

[Trans] ryeong9: @\siwon407 Ong. Hyung also worked hard. See you in a while~~~~>< Suju's face, Choi Si Won, all the best ^^~~~~~!!!! I love you

[Trans] Heedictator: http://D.conn - Rapper's way of breaking up Part 2. Mother-con, Defconn's new song came out. Following 'Rapper's way of breaking up', it's indeed Very Good!! Reminded me of 'Idol's way of breaking up' which I remade for Super Show. Defconn!!

[Trans] ShinsFriends: No!! What is this!! Really many ELF came to MuBank's recording studio but there are also many who left without coming in to watch!!!(Photo:Angry) I went to PD strongly!! I will say! "Shindong says: No! PD nim! I will work hard! Keke" http://t.co/ophWeG7

254773_244576512240768_100000652636456_824620_1351683_n.jpg

[Trans] shfly3424: Super Junior's comeback... Must definitely come to Handel and Gretel with Heebong and Ryeonggu!!! http://t.co/PgdNcod http://t.co/qeqkGFU

283430_244576858907400_100000652636456_824626_6787274_n.jpg

215130_244576438907442_100000652636456_824618_6386300_n.jpg

[Trans] Heedictator: Of course. Keke. The name seems to be 'Ryeonggu and Handel' RT @shfly3424 Super Junior's comeback... Must definitely come to Handel and Gretel with Heebong and Ryeonggu!!! http://yfrog.com/h2urdhbj http://yfrog.com/h71z6wkj

[Trans] special1004: Super Junior 5th album comeback!!! Lee Soo Man teacher!!! I also want to take photo inside a cool car like teacher!!!^^ Thank you!!!^^ http://yfrog.com/klbrbguj

281954_244576638907422_100000652636456_824623_7956795_n.jpg

[Trans] shfly3424: Members who were unable to go just now grumbled.. Second visit to Handel and Gretel ^^ With Siwon and Donghae~^^ http://yfrog.com/h2o06qxj

251486_244576795574073_100000652636456_824625_2236779_n.jpg

[Trans] Heedictator: It's a song recommended by Yongyong-ie. Cute chap RT @Joker891219: I recommend SuperJunior - Mr. Simple to you, who is melancholic.

[Trans] siwon407: Handel and Gretel with Yesung-ie hyung's father and Donghae, father who I've not seen for a long time. I like you so much. Please be healthy. http://t.co/UUH8p4i

185501_244576935574059_100000652636456_824628_1049727_n.jpg

[Trans] Heedictator: Ah, who took away my sunglassㅡㅡ Where did it go;; I have to wear it..ㅠ-ㅠ Lost it. Idiot sorry

[Trans] ryeong9: Listening to HOT seniors' song in the car. Like it so much >< DJ Heenim. Keke. I was reminded that at that time, my cousin taught me Candy dance and I went to school to teach my friends. We also showed it as a talent^^ I was Kangta senior.

[Trans] siwon407: Thank you. Thanks to everyone, it ended well and successfully ^^ Thank you once again

CR: @heequeenTing

{Trans} @Heedictator: Ryeowookie is putting mask for meㅋㅋ(Kim Ryeowook's view) http://yfrog.com/hsi3egjdj

284319_244607762237643_100000652636456_824725_6217765_n.jpg

{Trans} @Heedictator: Ryeowook who is putting mask for Heenimㅋㅋ(My view) http://yfrog.com/gzqzqbcj

229789_244607085571044_100000652636456_824712_1546516_n.jpg

CR: @Jinn8812elf

LOL at Heenim and Wookie :lol:

Question:

Does anyone know if SM will release a Type B of Mr.Simple like what they have done to Sorry Sorry and Bonamana?

rumor said it will be like 4jib, version B (same song list but different jacket and all that), then Version C or repackaged which i think will definitely include Superman, been hooked up with that song since that new year's performance, about time they put it on the album

and i agree, though mubank cameramen failed, shindong got airtime! so happy for him

welll..:D here i am again!

Gotta say again.. great album!!!  and after seeing the mv, and reading the lyrics, I LOVE MR.SIMPLE EVEN MORE! if that's possible of course..

i assumed that the mv wouldn't have a plot, but hey.. actually in this song.. what kind of plot can u have? The MV is great.. a lot better than Minah, or sorry sorry in my opinion.  Besides, I actually ADORE the choreography. Some movements, the leg movements, especially after sungmin's part, is just GENIUS! my fav choreography by far!

and wow they look gooodd..!:D i even got used to Hyukie's blonde already!:D

My fav songs? 1. Mr. Simple- I hate those kinda songs! really i do! can't stand them! but... somehow, super junior always make me love those songs... the beat is awesome, and as i said before, there are many things going on in the background, but it's sooooooooooo awesome!!! and they lyrics are good indeed!

2. Good Friends- LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! i just can see it on the stage, and imagine how they play with each other, or tease.. ahh... :tears: adorable music, adorable lyrics, adorable suju:D

3. well... stilll thinking.. I LOVE memories, but Storm is also great, and sunflower is awesome... welll..:D i have many favs what can i do.. but i will go with Memories.

about memories: Question: I don't get everyone who sings there: I recognize Yesung, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Ryeowook.. but all the others...:blink:  So would you mind telling me who sings each part? especially the 2nd verse.

seriously... can't believe they won't release an album for 2 years!!!!!!!:tears:another question: everyone says that leeteuk is the one who is going to the army, but what about heechul exactly? or they just don't mention him? or am i missing something here?

hey, high five! it's pretty rare that someone has the same top3 like me kekekeke

both leeteuk & heechul always mention about army, i think SM already said that they will go together in 2012, i'm so happy they all said that it's their time to go but still, preparing my heart for that time ...

and in the mean time, i am sooo enjoying their performances, the comeback is just really the return of the superior, not to mention jia took time to take a pic with heenim & mighty mouth backstage, then mighty mouth shout mr simple after their performance, lovin' their friendship, indeed :wub:

as of now, heenim is consoling his broken heart over a missing sunglasses with face-masker treatment by his rice brother ryeowookie :lol:

Guest doodoo985

rumor said it will be like 4jib, version B (same song list but different jacket and all that), then Version C or repackaged which i think will definitely include Superman, been hooked up with that song since that new year's performance, about time they put it on the album

and i agree, though mubank cameramen failed, shindong got airtime! so happy for him

Hey, thanks for answering! It just dawned on me though, any idea when version b will be released? If I remember correctly, Bonamana's Version B was released a week or so after Version A. It's just that I don't see any news or updates about it.

Guest Heaven2100

So i watched the comeback... !!! super duper excited.! great comeback stage, and i was actually a bit surprised to hear a good live!

gotta be honest, the song has autotune, and it's pretty hard to sing this kind of songs live, but they pulled it off! you proved me wrong Super Junior!

Great choreography as i mentioned! great stage presence! this is how i love them!  not a big fan of Superman yet, but maybe few live perfomances will take me over!

Can't wait for all of their promotions, and hopefully a repeckaged album with new songs just like they did with 4jib and 3 jib!

Thanks for all the updates!!

Guest DesertRose

Yeah! Totally agreed! They sang really well although the song has so much autotune, I'm impressed. And it makes sense that the coreography doesn't have much movement and all, that's what made their Bonamana performances so bad in my opinion (because they couldn't breath and sing anymore).

The concept pictures were kinda great and very colorful , but on stage it just looks so dead . 

Yeah, I wonder why they did that ? 

Anyway, song rocks, SJ rocks! 

And Yesung needs to stop getting hotter everyday. Same goes for Donghae, Kyu, ... wub.gif

Guest doraezzz

hello elf,

this is pretty overdue lol but i felt that they did great today despite the mics(every perf today had such prob n yeah i watched the whole thing) n this song makes u pretty breathless >< but its abit dark during mr simple n during superman omg all in suits <3

^ yesung said its his job to take you in lol

elf watched this lol http://sj-market.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=data&page=1&sn1=&divpage=4&sn=on&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=23694

Schedule

On August 9th, YESUNG Kyuhyun Shindong will record SBS 100 Songs Challenge <3

cr yesungcenter@twitter

SJ will be on sukira on the 12th Aug, Fri n sstp on the 12th too but maybe since sstp starts at 12am, they might go on thurs. will update more

cr raichanxd@twitter

^ LMAO!!! EPIC!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

110804 5th Album Lyrics [CONFIRMED] – TRANSLATION

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart

Each day is like a year

My heart keeps sinking

Because I keep finding for traces of you- for many days now

They are like grains of sand- trying to force down a spoonful of rice

Without you, my day has stopped

I will bury it all deep within my heart

One Love, One Kiss, To My Heart

I will forget it all, I will erase it all

The ringing beats of my heart are like a lie- even this pain

Like smudged words- we have faded, we have been erased

The rest of the world is the same

But if I look around, you aren’t there

Losing you, losing everything is something that can’t be turned around

*My Love, My Kiss, My Heart

Only the shattered pieces of memories are pierced in me

Deep in my heart, deep in my heart, deep in my heart

Your tear stained face haunts me and revolves around my head

You, who took my everything

Last Love, Last Kiss, Last Dream

My heart that only knows you, only remembers you

Goodbye My Love My Kiss

It’s like it has stopped- without you

White Christmas

I don’t know since when but

It started not to snow on Christmas

Every time that time of year comes around

We are so excited- just like kids

The weather report says it will snow

But it’s been wrong for so many years

The whole world will be expecting it

Expecting snow on Christmas Day

It might not snow if we worry too much

The skies only bless places that have good people

Look out the window- it’s snowing

The white snow that we’ve all been waiting for is coming

The white snow that is covering the whole world is coming

I don’t know since when but

It started not to snow on Christmas

The whole world will be expecting it

Expecting snow on Christmas Day

It might not snow if we worry too much

The skies only bless places that have good people

Rap)

After imagining it, everything became reality

The path that Santa will take needs to have snow

Will you pull my sled so that it will smoothly glide, Rudolph, OK?

Now that you’re coming, why not bring some designer brand presents?

I spend all night imagining

I’ll be satisfied if the long-awaited snow falls, OK?

Sunflower

Use your head- take it slow, make it simple and neat

Put on moisturizing lotion on my two cheeks

Have a good sense of fashion- just like a magazine model

Before I go to the street across where she lives

As I whistle one, two, three (I’m walking along)

Today, again, I long for her

I don’t know the way to completely get her yet

But I send my heart to her everyday

I am a sunflower bloomed next to her (sunflower x2)

As I hum along (sunflower x2)

I scatter the sound of love budding on the street she walks

Without her knowing ah! I secretly take a look at her

Come over where I am, just a little bit more

So that you can see what kind of person I am

She has sat down (sat down)

My love bell has rang (bell has rang)

The more I look, she is so pretty

(The way to her embrace) I search for the way to her embrace

I am her sunflower (bloomed because of her) (sunflower x2)

My heart is nervously excited (sunflower x2)

In order for her to come toward me because of my scent

I sometimes stand in the moonlight, all night long

I stand here as always- so she can stop to greet me

As I whistle one, two, three (I’m walking along)

Today, again, I long for her

I don’t know the way to completely get her yet

But I send my heart to her everyday

I am a sunflower bloomed next to her (sunflower x2)

As I hum along (sunflower x2)

She has sat down (sat down)

My love bell has rang (bell has rang)

The more I look, she is so pretty

(The way to her embrace) I search for the way to her embrace

I am her sunflower (bloomed because of her) (sunflower x2)

My heart is nervously excited (sunflower x2)

Memories

We used to love during the many days we were together

We used to hurt together- making each other’s pain our own

Where are you? Can’t you hear my voice?

My pained heart is looking for you

Is calling out to you- crazily

My heart, my tears, my memories of you

Drop by drop, they are falling against my chest

Though I cry and I cry, the memories won’t erase

And again today, I drench my empty heart

We used to like each other- you laughed at my smile

We used to cry together- you were pained by my tears

Where are you? Can’t you see my tired body?

My pained heart is looking for you

Is calling ou to you – crazily

My heart, my tears, my memories of you

Please come back to me- I call out your name every night

And in my exhausted waiting, I wander around and look for you

My love, my tears, our memories

Feels Good

Feels Good (x4)

*The time is coming

Feels good, feels good

I will have my victory

Feels good, feels good

I will tackel this

Feels good, feels good

She is watching

Feels good feels good

I tried so so hard to be patient

This is so ridiculous and funny

Before we have our three-person confrontation

It bounced bounced away

The moment that you could have had with her

Are you going to cling onto her again?

That’s what I want to say

That’s the story you made up to get her

Don’t be so cocky- she is my love

Stop playing innocent- I’m sick of your lies

All you say are lie lie lie lies

*Repeat

Did your pride that wore out finally get to you?

In this tragedy that you made up, I will be the one to survive but

I want to see how you end up

You’re such a cheapshot for a guy

Let’s see what happens when you talk of two different things with one mouth

Her choice is already made- I’m her Romeo (x3)

I’m already Romeo (My prisoner)

Rap)

It’s the calm before the storm

This battle of the eyes- don’t make it a bigger deal than it is

I’m so confused, why’re you so unhindered?

Don’t fight over trivial things

Hot hot hot like fire

Who is she for you guys to act like this?

*Repeat

Take one step and two steps and turn around at the same time

Take an aim at my heart and let’s see if you can overturn it

The moment that one of us has to kneel before the other-

You have to leave all the past behind and take your leave like a man

Feels Good (x4)

*The time is coming

Feels good, feels good

I will have my victory

Feels good, feels good

I will tackel this

Feels good, feels good

She is watching

Feels good feels good

I tried so so hard to be patient

This is so ridiculous and funny

Before we have our three-person confrontation

It bounced bounced away

The moment that you could have had with her

Are you going to cling onto her again?

That’s what I want to say

That’s the story you made up to get her

Don’t be so cocky- she is my love

Stop playing innocent- I’m sick of your lies

All you say are lie lie lie lies

*Repeat

Did your pride that wore out finally get to you?

In this tragedy that you made up, I will be the one to survive but

I want to see how you end up

You’re such a cheapshot for a guy

Let’s see what happens when you talk of two different things with one mouth

Her choice is already made- I’m her Romeo (x3)

I’m already Romeo (My prisoner)

Rap)

It’s the calm before the storm

This battle of the eyes- don’t make it a bigger deal than it is

I’m so confused, why’re you so unhindered?

Don’t fight over trivial things

Hot hot hot like fire

Who is she for you guys to act like this?

*Repeat

Take one step and two steps and turn around at the same time

Take an aim at my heart and let’s see if you can overturn it

The moment that one of us has to kneel before the other-

You have to leave all the past behind and take your leave like a man

Storm

Stop talking

I hate myself for knowing everything

Before you even opened your mouth

I wanted to lie and run away but

Your two eyes are telling me goodbye

I finally set my heart to leave

And it came to me like a harsh storm

It might be a fate that will wash away like the rain

Because it was more painful than a fate shattered like glass

At the end of this walk, I let you know but you wouldn’t know

Stop crying

I hate myself for knowing everything

Before I get wet with your tears

I tried to lie and avoid it but

Your two eyes are telling me goodbye

I was sick with a love fever

The meaning of these tears trickling to my dried lips- you’ll never know

Don’t try too hard to get far away

My body has already broken into pieces just like you wanted

I can’t go a step closer to you

Because it was more painful than a fate shattered like glass

At the end of this walk, I let you know but you wouldn’t know

I was sick with a love fever

The meaning of these tears trickling to my dried lips- you’ll never know

Walkin’

I’m walkin’ to the day,

I’m walkin’ to the day (eh eh eh eh)

(Wo~) I’m walkin’ to the day (Wo~)

I’m walkin’ to the day (eh eh eh eh)

Each step gets further-

as I walk farther and farther

If I trip over my feet and fall, I can just brush myself off

Like the dreams that are forgotten in the morning

These moments will continue to be forgotten

The yearnings and even this pain- everything

Past the tough trust and misunderstanding

Though the road ahead seems far

I’m walkin over the tall hills

I’m walkin with these old sneakers

I’m walkin every single day

Till always, till always

One step toward the vast blue sky

One step toward the finish line far ahead

I’m walkin till that someplace that will come tomorrow

Where is that someplace?

(Wo~) I’m walkin’ to the day

(Wo~) I’m walkin’ to the day (eh eh eh eh)

Out of the many people that I’ve met

In my heart there was a special person

If there is only one love

In the dry and barren desert somewhere

If I don’t want to stop my tired footsteps

That person would be strength to me

Past the tough trust and misunderstanding

Till always, till always

Where is that someplace?

In this place where I place my two feet

In this place where I am staying

The momentary peace finds me and I get used to it

The temptation of wanting to stay a little bit more

Makes me just sit down (almost there, almost there)

Though I may be crippled, who is tired at times

And though I would have my footsteps against the wind

I will walk with the rhythm

Till always, till always

Till always, till always

Where is that someplace?

Be My Girl

[All] Lalalala lalalala lalalala I’m a mess

[siwon] I zig-zag unpredictably, why am I always like this?

When you get closer to me, I take a step back, I’m all confused

[Heechul] Lalalala lalalala lalalala I’m a mess

Topsy-turvy uh uh uh uh

[Donghae] You change your mind in an instant,

it’s so hard for me to always suit your taste from head to toe

[Eunhyuk] Lalalala lalalala lalalala It’s a total knockdown

What should I do? uh uh uh uh

[Kyuhyun] I don’t know if it’s me who’s weird

[Eunhyuk] I go round and round and get dizzy, this is hard

[Kyuhyun] When it’s over, all it takes is your smile to make me reset

[Eunhyuk] Be my girl, girl, girl

[Heechul] I’m like a broken battery that can’t be used

You pull me left and right like a magnet

[Ryeowook] Right, now is the moment I’ve waited for so I can catch up

I hesitate, aigoo aigoo game over

[Yesung] You’ll lose it all in the blink of an eye, get a hold of yourself

‘Cause no matter how well you’re doing someone else will always be doing better

[Leeteuk] Lalalala lalalala lalalala I’m covered in sweat

Because of you uh uh uh uh

[Ryeowook] Side to side, forwards and backwards, I’ve gotten better at this, haven’t I?

Every action has an opposite reaction, don’t let go of the tension

[Yesung] Lalalala lalalala lalalala you’re so restless

Because of me uh uh uh uh

[sungmin] One thing is clear: this is the way love works

[shindong] Thump thump thump I’m filled with anticipation

[sungmin] We’re just pushing and pulling at each other

It’s a waste of time

[shindong] Be my girl, girl, girl

[Kyuhyun] This is really a question, we’re evenly matched

When you look in the mirror we’re the same, oh god oh god, I’m at a loss

[Ryeowook] Right, this is the start, in the end this is all just the warm up

Love is so bewildering, alright alright, we’re almost there.

[Yesung] Okay, right, on standby. This is the moment we’ve dreamt of

It’s chaotic and unpredictable, but it’s okay, it’s all good

[Kyuhyun] My heart that wants you will never change, I promise this

Look after my love

[Kyuhyun] This is really a question, this is really a question

[Ryeowook] I’m like a broken battery that can’t be used

You pull me left and right like a magnet

Right, now is the moment I’ve waited for so I can catch up

I hesitate, aigoo aigoo game over

[All] Lalalala lalalala lalalala I’m a mess

Topsy-turvy uh uh uh uh

Lalalala lalalala lalalala I’m covered in sweat

Because of you uh uh uh uh

Credit: kpoplyrics.net

Posted by elf101586 (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

Guest dianabananna

I just bought my SJ "Mr Simple" album from here ^_^

It's a buying project for US ELFs~ and they let you put the top 3 members so hopefully they can give you one of the covers we want ^^ Just sharing =D

WithUS.ELF Album Buying Project

Super Junior Takes Over The Cash Register, “Return Of The Superior”

sjj.jpg

A community portal site has uploaded photos of Super Junior’s albums in front of the cash register, attracting the eyes of netizens.

Using “Explosive! Super Junior taking over the cash register” as the title of the topic, the body of the thread stated, “Guanghwa’s Hottracks, Incheon’s Synnara, Yongdeungpo’s Hottracks and other stores already have employees revealing that all their Super Junior albums are sold out!” and uploading two pictures.

A music store in Seoul went with “Super Junior taking over the cash register”, revealing a scene that looked like they were only selling Super Junior albums, letting people experiencing the popularity of Super Junior.

Super Junior released their 5th album titled <> after a one year and two month hiatus, the 10 different album covers as well as the different sizes has become a hot topic amongst fans.

Netizens excitedly expressed, “That’s amazing! Does anyone have all 10 album covers?”, “I’ve finally felt the true popularity of Super Junior”, I’ve never seen a cashier only ring in one item for every single person! Super Junior, jjang!” as well as other comments.

As well, dubbed the “Return of the Superior”, Super Junior’s comeback stage can be seen today on KBS 2TV’s “Music Bank”.

Source: Starnews

Korean to Chinese Translation: 楠楠 | English Translation: giraffesque @ SPL

Reposted by: dulcinea326 @elfamazing.wordpress.com

Guest misskorea

I'm listening endlessly '푹풍 (storm)'

the lyrics and harmony between KRY & DongHae are so~ beautiful!!!

who are the makers of this song? + if you have the lyrics^^ thanks !

Guest jae_hee

[TRANSCRIPT/SUKIRA] What happened at MuBank Backstage?

110805 KTR Today’s Music Bank’s Backstage Story

Teuk: I’m so tired, I have no energy left.

Hyuk: Then let’s just talk a little bit. Our comeback stage today, today we had a comeback on Music Bank, right? In the middle, before we went on stage, we had a backstage interview.

Teuk: Yes, there was.

Hyuk: We were supposed to talk about our comeback.

Teuk: When we were rehearsing we planned it all out already, during rehearsals the correct thing to say was “The world is waiting for the world’s best idol group’s comeback, Super Junior!”

Hyuk: Then the members were supposed to go ‘waaah~’

Teuk: Then it would be “1, 2, 3, hello, we are Super Junior!”

Hyuk: And then all the stuff we were going to say afterwards was planned too. Afterwards I was supposed to say, “Leeteuk-ssi, what type of song is Mr. Simple?”

Teuk: “Ah, Mr. Simple is a song that wants to tell everyone to relax and live happily, Mr. Simple Simple is the best!”

Hyuk: And then the people beside him were supposed to go ‘ohhhh’.

Teuk: “Shindong, what are you doing?”

Hyuk: “A lot of people have said that they want to hear a little portion of the song, please sing a little part of it for us.”

Teuk: “Of course you have to sing it. 5, 6, 7, 8. Look, Mr. Simple Simple.”

Hyuk: It should have gone smoothly like that.

Teuk: We even rehearsed it three times.

Hyuk: There was a script, seriously. And, the third time that we did it was the best.

Teuk: Because it was a live broadcast.

Hyuk: And we’re very good at those types of things.

Teuk: Right, right.

Hyuk: We seriously did so well then. But then when it was time for the live broadcast, we were a little bit late in putting on our outfits, and we had to run over quickly before the song was over. Because we had to run quickly, Leeteuk didn’t finish putting on his suit, and while he was saying ‘Please give me my suit, my suit’ the cameraman announced that we were starting, and then the camera just came at us like that.

Teuk: Ah, so it just started like that.

Hyuk: So Leeteuk just came in like that without his jacket, just like that. It was a very messy start.

Teuk: After saying, “The world is waiting for the world’s best idol group’s comeback, Super Junior!” my mind went completely blank, my clothes weren’t even on properly, and all the staff members were like “What’s wrong, what’s wrong”.

Hyuk: Because you’re the leader, you’re supposed to say, “1, 2, 3, hello, we’re Super Junior!”

Teuk: Of course I have to say that..

Hyuk: Right, but then two seconds after everyone went ‘ohhhh’, Leeteuk turned to me and said, “Eunhyuk-ssi.”

Teuk: “Eunhyuk-ssi.”

Hyuk: “Eunhyuk, please, um, sing Mr. Simple for us once.” You didn’t even say that well. “Sing a little bit of the song for us”, that was so messy.

Teuk: In a split second all of the members became nervous.

Hyuk: The members became nervous, the writers and stylists, and cameraman all became nervous too.

Teuk: Because it was a live broadcast.

Hyuk: The staff were wearing earpieces, right? They were all saying, “Ah, why is it like this…”

Teuk: “Why is it so quick”, but then if you look, I was supposed to sing too but then I was too nervous and completely forgot to sing, and so that’s why right after the ‘Coming Soon’ bit the camera went away. If you saw my expression it would have been completely blank, like ‘huh? What’s happening?’

Hyuk: Ahahahahaha, that’s funny.

Teuk: The reason that I was like that, there’s no way Eunhyuk wouldn’t know, I met myself with a reporter and did an interview, I had to do it around 5 times.

Hyuk: When, today?

Teuk: Right, it was when Eunhyuk was somewhere else.

Hyuk: That has nothing to do with it, we had already practiced it, but after we went ‘ohhhh~’ you turned to me and said ‘Eunhyuk-ssi’. Oh seriously, this was the best part of the day, seeing Leeteuk’s nervous expression.

Teuk: It was the first time you saw it wasn’t it, this shows how tired I am.

Hyuk: Now everyone’s heard this story, try to find out the wrong things that happened.

Teuk: Try finding them again.

Hyuk: If you look, you can see right away that Leeteuk doesn’t have his jacket on.

c r e d i t s ;

Korean to Chinese Translation by 蝉儿

English Translation: giraffesque @ SPL

re-posted by : WING FOR LEETUEK .com

:lol: this is what happened .First time i think leetuek been nervous..all are out of control..keekekekkeee..

so for the staffs..just prepared eetuek first..poor him..he was blank..But i laughed so hard reading this..now i know why kyu and hae laughing behind... :D:D

link for the incident:

MUSIC BANK- Backstage Interview [ENG SUB]

^music shop that counts for hanteo is hottracks, i read that it's a big chain music shop in south korea

Hey, thanks for answering! It just dawned on me though, any idea when version b will be released? If I remember correctly, Bonamana's Version B was released a week or so after Version A. It's just that I don't see any news or updates about it.

SM kinda like to, surprise us? anyway, i got this from @TwELFs:

[iNFO] According to Hottracks, Super Junior 5th Album Version B is scheduled to release on mid-August (credit 雪凌儿02) | not confirmed by SM

@jaehee: so that's what happened, poor leader, answer again & again for mostly same question, & he still managed to go to handel & gretel before going to sukira, what amuses me is they know there's a recorded part of it & asked us to find where's the difference :lol:

but speaking of handel & gretel, sihae are such a dork, envy over rice brothers (heenim & ryeowook) because yesung took them there to commemorate #MrSimpleComebackStage? gaaah these guys kekekeke

@snapliok: u're just superior for keeping up this thread, thanks a lot

and now onto music core, another artist friend of heenim on mucore today, deffconn, they're both giving out sign on their CD, uwa, i want signed karrion, too, ummaconn

[THE COMPILATION OF FANACC @ MUCORE 110806 Part 1]

During pre-record, other boys were on the stage, but Hyuk was still fixing his makeup. So, Siwon said “Eunhyuk ssi, Would u plz hurry?” ㅋㅋㅋ

Heenim also said “Hyukjae ya~ u'd better concentrate~” ㅋㅋ Shindong told Wook “Ryeowook ah, Say something(to Hyuk)!” LMAO ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

then Wook said shortly “Do quickly!” ㅋㅋㅋ LOL ㅋㅋ ELFs laughed at boys' convo ㅋㅋ xDDD

During pre-record, Teuk said “Today We'll pre-record twice. u know? Will u also come to 2nd pre-record later?” ㅎㅎ ELFs shouted “YESS!!!!!!”

CR: @the_chess

Omg highlighter pink and yellow in new colorful outfits boys were super playful sooo cute!!!

Siwon was whistling yesung and heechul held hands and swung their arms wookie kept on exaggerating expressions when they had to start over.

Donghae walked in front of sungmin and dud the gun pose totheauduence and sungmin hung his head in embarrassment lol

I think they changed some of the staging siwon was messing up sone parts kyu tried telling people whatto do lol he wore hot bright pink!!!

Sungmin played with the camera looking into it while airing out his jacket yeteuk had fun talking to the audience as well as eunteuk ^^

Wookie giggled a lot and gotthe crowd to scream more and couldn't get us to stop lol

CR: @sjissj

At rest time EunTeuk have a MC time! Teuk said we give gift to ppl who cheering hardly today! Then Hyuk said the gift is Teuk's Phone Number

CR: @salaaang

shared by @heechulie_

Please take out with full and proper credits!

Sigh... Music Core streaming links are not working for me. I'll just wait for a youtube link :D While waiting, here's some random pics :P

110805 Donghae and Siwon at Handel and Gretel

185573_10150727056460635_147316540634_19784426_6839279_n.jpg

cr: minmin725求PC暴RP via @ELFishylogy

[CAP] Super Junior backstage at Music Bank

215015_10150727057165635_147316540634_19784428_541503_n.jpg

via @13elieveSG

110804 Strong Heart recording : The chair broken by Donghae.. LOL :lol:

250355_10150727201550635_147316540634_19785479_4312651_n.jpg

CR:kelekuaile via ALLRISEUNHAE

Super Junior's manager at Handel and Gretel - I'm surprised ELF didn't attack him. I want that shirt!

215059_10150727955195635_147316540634_19793710_1473304_n.jpg

cr:babiettangkoma @ twitter

E.L.F. making human boxes with Mr. Simple album

223649_10150727958530635_147316540634_19793747_4708982_n.jpg

cr: 楓葉之國的bb兔 via TwELFs

110805 Siwon and Donghae at Handel and Gretel

284741_10150727959595635_147316540634_19793752_6902010_n.jpg

229754_10150727965200635_147316540634_19793787_391002_n.jpg

via babiettangkoma @ twitter