[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

LOL. whut. they must be joking O.O

I thought the 2nd teaser would be all about the boys and their new song.... why is it it's Yoo Young Jin's voice again?

and the 2nd teaser is just the same as the first with only the girl's shots in addition. WTH???

Why would they need another teaser if its like all the same thing.....

As must as I appreciate that he is SJ's great composer buuuuuut... he's not Super Junior ~___~ I'd prefer to hear SJ's voice over him TBH.

siiigh. oh wells song's coming out in a few hours ^^

but since they really wanna hide the actual song, the audio kinda sound like a CF to me. no offense, I still like them though. hehehe

reminds me Bonanama again. *shrugs*

v waaa!! All songs now??? SWEEET!

Super Junior Comeback! All the Songs in the 5th Full Album will be Pre-Released at Midnight, August 2nd!

Two Versions of ‘Mr. Simple’ Music Video Teaser to be Released Today!

Super Junior, who started the countdown for comeback, will release sound sources of 5th full album (including title song ‘Mr. Simple’) through music websites such as Melon, Dosirak, Naver etc. at midnight, August 2nd.

The 5th album title song, ‘Mr. Simple’ lightly expresses how modern people lose their achievement for their job, love and dream without breadth of mind in such a complicated world with humorous and metaphorical words. Super Junior is planning to present an intense and energetic performance which highlights uniquely well-organized group dance, so it is expected to capture the eyes and ears of music fans all over the world with the striking visual performances.

Also, ‘Good Friends(어느새 우린)’ which is composed by Jongshin Yoon, tells about Super Junior’s friendship, and the lyric creates perfect combination with emotional melody. Meanwhile, ‘Opera’ is a reverse beat dance track with witty lyric that talks about the present time of Super Junior who has grown as global star. Moreover, a pop dance music ‘Walkin’ is well mixed with refined melody, trendy beat and the lyrics which talks about the story of Super Junior who has overcome hardships and obstacles with a positive attitude.

In addition, ‘Y’ is a medium tempo R&B track which is composed by Donghae. It expresses the emotional downfall caused by a break-up. Super Junior also did a cover of ‘White Christmas’ which was released in 1996 by Jinu. Remake version of ‘White Christmas’ is well mixed with a funny lyric that wishes for white Christmas in the middle of summer. It’s played with exciting rock sound and Super Junior’s unique jocular mood so it creates feelings of refreshment that can make you forget about the heat.

This album also includes R&B ballad ‘My Love, My Kiss, My Heart’ which is sung by Super Junior-K.R.Y and wailful ballad ‘Memories’ which is composed by Joonsoo Park who also composed ‘너 아니면 안돼.’ And also a dance music which is featured with witty lyrics and a catchy electronic sound ‘Be My Girl,’ the song formed like a musical ‘Feels Good,’ and Super Junior-M’s hit song ‘Perfection’ are included as well. Since the album includes various genres of music in total of 13 tracks, fans will be able to meet broadened music color of Super Junior.

Especially, Super Junior is releasing two versions of the music video teaser for ‘Mr.Simple’ through

Super Junior official website (http://superjunior.smtown.com),

facebook SMTOWN page (http://www.facebook.com/smtown),

acebook Super Junior page (http://www.facebook.com/superjunior) and

YouTube SMTOWN channel (http://www.youtube.com/smtown) on the 1st (for today), so it is expected to receive an enthusiastic response from fans.

Meanwhile, Super Junior’s 5th full album, ‘Mr. Simple’ will be available for offline purchase as well from August 3rd.

facebook/SMTOWN

Guest ely413suju

omg the teasers are so amazing

the boys are looking awesome all of them

Can't wait for the full song and mv

I'm sure it will be formidable because our boys are always working hard so that all will be just fine

+ I hope this time Yesung oppa will sing more

It's the Asian ELF's turn to be sleepless tonight :D

110801 Mr. Simple's MV Teaser Youtube Rank 1 and 6

215010_10150721656430635_147316540634_19712649_6958623_n.jpg

Cr: iEunhyuk

[110801][FANCAFE ENTRY] Kim Heechul Cafe Message

Kim Heechul Cafe

1:39am Message Posted

Topic : It’s been a long time ^_^

Actually, I don’t use Cafe for so long, thus I had forgotten my account and password keke

Finally got it right ^_^

I’m always using twitter… haha

Seems like this is my first message in such a long time right ^_^

Suju is going to have our comeback this week

Because this is going to be the last album, I gave out my all

My period of absence..^_^

My young friends are all having holidays now right?

My older friends are living their lifes well in their respective job areas right?

While I was sending off my youthful 20s, I had a lot of thinking

I will also work hard to become an adult ^_^

Tho I need to change this personality of mine first ㅠ ㅠ

I also had a lot of new thoughts which I need to take care of my surroundings ^_^

I shall write till here today ^_^

Source : (HcKiSeKi) from psychochan @ weibo

Translated by : leeteukbaby @ Heechul-Petals.com

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

Heenim :tears:

v Some said it could be his last album before he enlists. Someone posted a question about this on smtown's fanpage for the press conference. Hope it gets answered...

Guest smilling2mair

^ Actually Heenim didn't say that " it's the last album" instead he said " He'll do all his best as if it's the last album"....

so don't worry about that ^^

cr: didy@luvsuju

ohhh wow. it's autotune buuuuut I like it!!!

They toned down the autotune sooo it's not bad and the song is freaggin addicting!!!

I so can see myself playing this over and over again just like any other SJ songs ^^

OMG.

*off to listen the rest of the song*

because you naughty naughty. LOL

blow your mind...

Super Junior blows your mind! =D

edit;;

soo yea Inkigayo's teaser song was really Mr. Simple!!!!

Guest kinella

^ Actually Heenim didn't say that " it's the last album" instead he said " He'll do all his best as if it's the last album"....

so don't worry about that ^^

cr: didy@luvsuju

thanks for clarifying....there are already scenes of panic among international ELF who cant read korean and only have rusty translations here and there

boys are back and will take no prisoners!!!

hurray :D

Because I'm naughty, naughty. Hey! I'm Mr.Simple!

Kyaaaaaa!!! Can't wait for the MV and the fan chant! I really like Sunflower and Memories :wub:

v I'm listening on mnet too. Donghae's Y is so lovely :wub: I love all the songs!!! :D

Guest smilling2mair

^ I've listened the sample from Mnet ... all songs from this album are extremely awesome!!!!

I'm so proud of our boys...

This album is Super Super DAebak... it's really the return of the Superior ~~

and for the song Mr.Simple... I'm f.ckin' love it! Wonder how their choreograph will be :)

If we need to sing the whole song, perhaps we can't breath kkkkk

@goodwillbeats said that his song is "Be my girl" ... Gotcha numba is just the name of the demo~~ Alright ;D

Guest sorcy79au

Waaahhh! :(

I'm trying to purchase it legally. I have an account with Soribada but Soribada hasn't updated the Super Junior page so it's not there yet and I can't buy it!!

I've gone on to Melon and Naver and Dosirak but they're are all in Korean so I can't understand how to sign up to buy it. Does anyone have any advice? Apart from wait until tomorrow, cause I want it nooooowww!!! :tears:

^Overseas fans can only purchase the songs through Naver and Soribada English =(

OMG.

at 1:00AM KST

#2 ON MELON REALTIME

#1 ON MNET REALTIME

#1 ON DOSIRAL RELTIME

#4 ON SORIBADA REALTIME

#10 ON BUGS REALTIME

OMG. #2 on Melon realtime baby! I'm about to cry... seriously TT____TT I can't believe this.

Please let this be a start. *crossing fingers*

Guest duffje

Waaahhh! :(

I'm trying to purchase it legally. I have an account with Soribada but Soribada hasn't updated the Super Junior page so it's not there yet and I can't buy it!!

I've gone on to Melon and Naver and Dosirak but they're are all in Korean so I can't understand how to sign up to buy it. Does anyone have any advice? Apart from wait until tomorrow, cause I want it nooooowww!!! :tears:

http://sj-world.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=34513

there's a naver tutorial here by sj-world.net, go check it out :)!

i think at the moment only naver allows foreigners to buy music from their site.

[EDIT] Mr simple is also on itunes :D! That was fast...usually it takes weeks before you can purchase the songs from itunes.

KOREAN MUSIC CHART 'DOSIRAK' -REAL TIME 01:00 올킬&줄세우기

285544_211762942206097_186241571424901_571502_5515008_n.jpg

10 songs from 5jib!!!! MIND.BLOWN.

SUPER JUNIOR - MR. SIMPLE LYRIC

228824_10150721793690635_147316540634_19714943_2574155_n.jpg

Because you naughty, naughty, Hey! Mr. Simple

Because you naughty, naughty, Suju kanda!

Sesangi ne mang daero an dwindago hwaman nemyeon andwae keu reol pilyo opji

keokcheong-do paljada jakeun ire nomu yeonyeonhaji marja mome chuji ana

Sojeoki chuwatdaga napatdaga keureon keoji mwo cheung! seolchikhi uratdaga teoreochyeotda keureon taedo itji

eocheomyeon kwaenchanha swiweo kaneun keotdo chua modeun geoshi ttae, ttae, ttae, ttae, ttae-ga itneun keonikka

Keuttaega namja-ramyeon chingul manna sul han chane teoreobeorigo (Alright!) Alright

Keuttaega namja-ramyeon chingul manna suda tteoreo nallyeobeorigo (Alright!) Alright, Alright

*Bwara Mr. Simple, Simple Keuttae-neun Keuttae-neun Keuttae-ro meotchyeo

Bwara Miss Simple, SImple, Keuttae-neun Keuttae-ro yeppeo (SJ Call)

Bwara Mr. Simple, Simple Keuttae-neun Keuttae-neun Keuttae-ro meotchyeo

Bwara Miss Simple, SImple, Keuttae-neun Keuttae-ro yeppeo (SJ Call)

**Kaja kaja eoseo kaja Makhyeosseul ttaen dorakaja kot kotchi apa chukketdamyeon oneul haruman norgo boja

Han keurae-do keochin sesang chukeora ttwimyeon naman jicheo kidaryeobwa akkidwi pak neowi nari kot ultenikka

Blow Your Mind kara Mr. Simple

Blow Your Mind ttae-ga watjanha Duryeowo malgo

Blow Your Mind Kaja Mr. Simple

Blow Your Mind ttae-ga watjanha Junbi dwaetjanha

Sok sseokneun iri an doo kaji anin seseang-e urin sara keukeon ae-do ara

mwo ireohke eoryeopna uri chal meokgo chal jago tto charamyeon kereohke hamyeon dwiji

Keuttae-ga hwa-ga na-myeon chingul mannna dwitdamhwaro peureobeorigo (Alright!) Alright

Keuttae-ga kwireupda-nyeon norae borreo sori jilleo nalryeobeorigo (Alright!) Alright, Alright

*Repeat

Dance jaryuran-ke mwo keuri byeol geo ittna Just Get It Get It

Sosohan iltaree jaemi deung deung deung keung keung keung

Sara-ittneun keuttael neukki-go shipna Just Grab It Grab It

kaseum ttwineun ne kkum-deuri aeki deung deung deung keung keung keung

(Because You Naughty, Naughty)

Ije keokjeong hajima ap-en choo-eun nari ulkeoya Shimgakan aekin da dwiro mirwodugo

Oneur-eun barke useobwa keuddae-wi hwanhan useum-e modu kibon choha-chyeo

*Repeat

**Repeat

Blow Your Mind ttaega wattjanha Duryeowo malgo

Blow Your Mind kaja Mr. Simple

NOTE: THIS LYRICS WERE SPELLED THE IN TERMS OF PRONUNCIATION, NOT THE ACTUAL SPELLING

Source of Korean lyrics: Sj-market.com

Korean Romanization by: @mimilovemicky

Please take out with credits

^TOTALLY MIND BLOWING!! OMG!!!

I really really wish this is the start. Seriously I was like fidgeting while waiting for realtime charts.

Please please let this be the start.

The boys are online ^_^ I'm pretty sure they`re looking out for the digital charts too. Wooooot! :w00t:

cyworld, wish you were part of this too. ~_~

^ like others here, i'm listening the samples from mnet

http://music.mnet.com/ArtistAlbum/AlbumInfo.asp?AlbumID=227692

just click the circle between mp3 sign & title song

i looove mr simple ^_^ reminds me of computer game, or more like patapon game, u know, psp game ... huuu ya huhuy!

can't wait to get the album in my hand

and btw, chocoball's episode tonight on mbc come to play is just great, can't wait for it to be subbed or translation, they spilled heenim's beans (i think) then it's his turn to spilled theirs :lol:

and that dancing with the stars girl, jessica, she's cool, i think heenim's pretty nervous to 'see' her :lol:

Guest sorcy79au

http://sj-world.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=34513

there's a naver tutorial here by sj-world.net, go check it out :)!

i think at the moment only naver allows foreigners to buy music from their site.

Ahhh thank you sooo much duffje. I have registered and purchased the album legally. You're a god-send :wub:

Now I shall go listen to my new album to my hearts content ^_^

Guest allriseling

OMG!!! I'm so proud of the boys.. :tears:  All the songs are just so beautiful, especially the ballads..

5jib DAEBAK!!!!!! Love SUPER JUNIOR!! Hwaiting!!

Guest Heaven2100

Welll... i've been a fan of super junior for pretty long time.. and i know that they are crazy:D Mr.SImple IS CRAZY! and i usually don't like those kind of songs.. but wow!!! It's soooooooo catchy.. it's just stuck in my head.. it's many things at once really.. but really catchy:D Super junior gonna dominate again..

the album is pretty good also.. not a fan of Opera, and Be my girl so much.. but all the other songs.. are pretty good:) Great to hear them sing more, having fun...:P Really nice songs.. nice album! well, their 5th... can hear the difference!!!

SUper junior fighting!!! i even can't imagine the choreography and the mv for Mr. Simple! what are they going to do this time?

110801 & 02 Twitter Update

{Trans} @Heedictator: Epik High - Pencil sharpener (Feat. Kebee) http://twitpic.com/5yvyam

{Trans} @Heedictator: Garion - Battle(武鬪). I knew about this from '2000 Republic of Korea' Chunlian version at the 1st time, when I was 17 years old during winterㅋㅋthrough the title <Soaring(飛上)>.. It brings back old memories... <Battle> is in Garion's album http://twitpic.com/5ywe5g

189287_242685002429919_100000652636456_819379_7249759_n.jpg

{Trans} @Heedictator: What to call(describe) the appearance of walking away after saying 'let's break up' while parting? Answer : was forgetting it step by step forgetting about itㅋㅋㅋㅋhttp://twitpic.com/5ynwuj

{Trans} @Heedictator: http://twitpic.com/5yww7y FT Island - Don't love. It's FT Island's song that I like the most. The picture is during 'Good Daddies' in memories, dog-Hongki and rabbit-Heechulㅠ-ㅠ

{Trans} @special1004: &lt;/iframe&gt; Videos made by all the fans from 59 countries

{Trans} @special1004: I will pick the star in the sky for you...^^http://twitpic.com/5yx8l2

{Trans} @shfly3424: Someone let's going to Handel & Gretel with me ~~~!!!

{Trans} @Heedictator: It's out!! RT @ryeong9 "Super Junior 슈퍼주니어_Mr.Simple_TEASER http://t.co/DZTaAei @youtube"

{Trans} @ryeong9: SJ 5th album <Mr. Simple> teaser video "@ jjongsoohyelims: This time also become daebak~! Aza~! "Super Junior 슈퍼주니어_Mr.Simple_TEASER http://t.co/DZTaAei @youtube"

{Trans} @donghae861015: I'm watching Super show now ㅎㅎ Interesting ㅎㅎ http://lockerz.com/s/125624462

281669_10150721475260635_147316540634_19710154_167054_n.jpg

{Trans} @special1004: MR.SIMPLE is released!!!!!! Everyone please listen to it for once!!!^^Listen to it twice and thrice, just keep listening to it~^^

{Trans} @special1004: Bun-Dod-Nam...I was like 'What is this?" when I saw it at the 1st time. thanks for giving the nice nickname!! (It means) Man who bring out the atmosphere/mood so 'Bun-Dod-Nam' ..^^ㅋ 5th album daebak!!!Gogossing!!!http://twitpic.com/5zetrj

254612_242686242429795_100000652636456_819408_621230_n.jpg

{Trans} @Heedictator: Mr.Simple is out?!

CR: @Jinn8812elf

[TRANS] @ryeong9: August. . And (it's a) 25-years old summer. . On a certain morning. . You shout that you're happy. And so, I also think that I'm happy. . We are happy. . ^^ That's life. . Let's laugh hahahahaha

[TRANS] @AllRiseSilver: Sigh (풉, read Pub) “@ryeong9: 8월. . 그리고 스물 다섯살의 여름. . 어느 날 새벽. . 넌 행복하다 외쳐 준다. 그러면서 나도 행복하구나 생각 한다. . 우리는 행복하다. . ^^ 그게 인생인가 한다. . 웃자 하하하하하”

[TRANS] @ryeong9 [RT @SJ_market]: [110802 ryeong9] <Mr.Simple> The lyrics are so~~ good. . It gives me strength^^ There are lots of love songs~ But Mr Simple is different ㅎㅎ In the Ballads, the song <Storm> by Kenzie is so good just like a real storm ^^ Donghae-hyung's song <Y> is so good, All 13 songs are all (so good) .. There reall isn't anything to miss >< kkya

[TRANS] @shfly3424: [via @SJ_market] Super Junior 5th regular album.. It got released today.. Really all I thought was about the album, putting my everything into it, by stepping down from all things. I ask for lots of love from you (for it), I'll work even harder ..

[TRANS] @donghae861015 [RT @SJ_market]: Super Junior 5th album digital tracks released !! ELF shall we run together ?? -^^-

CR: @sujuELFline

I missed some tweets :wacko: Feels good~ Feels good~ :D

Guest theluckystar

The teasers look great! I can't wait for the actual mv to release!

And I heard the preview of the songs on Mnet!

I'm so excited about the new album!

I ordered mine but it hasn't shipped yet. Can't wait for it!