[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Guest guanci13

Hi, I've just ordered the phone online and the phone and tickets will be delivered on 3rd Jun morning. I'm also a big fan of SuJu. So u will be joinin me for the show and i'm sellin only ONE TICKET... Payment can be made through transfer or cod... stayin at North East side... pls email me at pan_shuai_bang@hotmail.com...

Ps. The ticket is for Super Junior Galaxy Showcase in Singapore on 6/6/2010 7.30pm...

Sorry for posting this here... i really need to find someone interested in my ticket. Thank you...

Hi !! I just saw ur post and sent you an email minutes ago so hopefully i can hear ur reply (: Thanks !!! :)

Guest lanziepanzie

OMO! leeteuk is looking super hot :)

looks like a just out of the shower pose

ahh love the boys on twitter!

hope all the antis will get over this soon!

it really has nothing to do with the boys! more the management team and just the fans going too crazy maybe?

i read the kyuhyun - hangeng letter, i saw the original posted somewhere but kinda knew it was a fraud anyway.

because on the letter it talked about his hand trembling from writing but it was typed?

the fan fix are really sweet but i hate how they try to be the members, even though we all know thats how they are feeling anyway.

Guest damifino

Heechul is going to be Park Myung Soo's MBC radio show "Date at 2pm" along with Mithra Jin on June 2. As I had suspected, Heechul won't be one of the boys participating in the "Dream Team" filming that day.

Guest venus02

^ Too bad, I was waiting for him to appear with them since this is one show where we can see them being active and I'm curious on how Heenim would be T__T

credit to GodDEatH | shared by superlover♫ @sj-world.net

Take out with full credit | DO NOT HOTLINK

ktr37.th.jpg ktr36.th.jpg ktr35.th.jpg ktr34.th.jpg ktr33.th.jpg ktr32.th.jpg ktr31.th.jpg ktr30.th.jpg ktr29.th.jpg ktr28.th.jpg ktr27.th.jpg ktr26.th.jpg ktr25.th.jpg ktr24m.th.jpg ktr23.th.jpg ktr22.th.jpg ktr21.th.jpg ktr20.th.jpg ktr19.th.jpg ktr18.th.jpg ktr16.th.jpg ktr15.th.jpg ktr14.th.jpg ktr13.th.jpg

Guest smilling2mair

Heechul is going to be Park Myung Soo's MBC radio show "Date at 2pm" along with Mithra Jin on June 2. As I had suspected, Heechul won't be one of the boys participating in the "Dream Team" filming that day.

That's pity that Heechul won't be participating U^U

Guest lovekibum89

I also think Heechul is not good enough to join the Dream Team -_- ... it was a lot of activity programs

His leg is still not good after surgery

so happy because he went back to the show..

SJ has sold only 150k copies on Hanteo vol 4 .. This total figure includes two versions A and B, right? in just over two weeks to achieve this fantastic result figures are not bad ...

this is really a good news, hoping that in time will increased vol 4 more copies :wub:

Guest venus02

100601 - Everysing Official Photo Goods

Credits: http: www.hae-girls. com

Scan by: Fai..Haez..Z@hae-girls.com | dao_dong@z-zest.com

Re-uploaded by dDonika at sj-world.net

Take out with full credits!

kb02copy.th.jpg kb01copy.th.jpg dh02copy.th.jpg dh01copy.th.jpg

Guest holadola

i saw it on twitter that yesung is performing its has to be you on

music bank this friday? true?

V is that the order they are going by? like whos singing first? no right?

Guest venus02

^ Yup it's true ^^ I'm not really sure about the order but this is the performance list ^^

Performers:

CODE V, Electro Boys , Choi Hyeon Jun , Lee Jung Hyun, Park Hye Kyung, Sistar, Monday Kiss ,

MBLAQ, Double K(Feat. Gil Hakmi), 8eight, After School, Yesung, T-max,

Hwayobi, Davichi , Lee Seok Hun, CNBLUE, 4minute, Super Junior , SS501

Please look forward to this week's live broadcast on June 4th (Friday) at 5.50 pm

source : KBS Music Bank & SJ-MARKET

translated by superlover♫ @sj-world.net

Take out with full credit</div>

Yesung will be performing this week solo! No further explanation on what he will sing but I really hope it's "It Has to be You" >_<

Guest kinella

i'm actually glad he wont be in DT.

dunno, our Heenim is a man of words and mind; very physical shows don't pay enough justice to his witty personality (IMO)

i know he will do very well in FO2 but i'm still sceptical about whether that's the show for him: he is so skinny, classy and stylish and i don't want his pretty white skin and his gorgeous hands to get ruined :P

Guest venus02

These are the translation of Teukie's tweets, the one with those hot pictures :3

JUNE 1ST, 2010

http://twitpic.com/1syh1e Lets take a look after I wash away all my makeup??

http://twitpic.com/1syh5l Adjusted my hair a little~ㅋㅋ

http://twitpic.com/1syxlb Pulling my hair backwards!!!ㅋㅋhwit~~~

Original Source: @special1004

Specify translation taken from SJ-World.net when taking out

translated by ★//囧酥餅@sj-world.net

Teukie!!

Guest venus02

This is such a great picture :3

100601 PULP Super Junior Special Edition in Philippines

Credits: as tagged & Happee Sy's Faceboook Page (PULP Magazine) | Reuploaded by: xinlady @ SJ-WORLD.NET

Take out with full and proper credits. Do not modify the pictures.

Guest --hearts.

YAY FOR YESUNG ON MUSIC BANK! This would be the first time he's going to appear on a music program stage without one of the other SJ boys right? I know Kyuhyun did once before when he sang a DBSK song with that one guy who's name I can't spell off the top of my head. I'm so excited. <3 Yesung tends to get a little nervous when he sings on stage vs. singing in a (radio) studio but it's definately his time to shine. =)

The new CF is adorable. I can only imagine how much fun they had filming that with all their huge props...I love how they always look like they are having such a good time with everything. =)

Guest kyugaroo.

Well, that picture coupled with the CF just pretty much did a number to my heart. *______________*

I have a thing for necks, I've realised, and well, Suju boys are just baring theirs happily *yes, I'm looking at you Kyuhyun*. THEY ALL LOOK GORGEOUS! I've not been a fan of Eunhyuk's hair recently, but it looks so nice in this photo! =D WOW, phillipines ELFS sure are lucky! That CF is made of pure cuteness. Hahaha, the song makes me giggle and well, Siwon, king of expressions, has pulled it out of the bag again. Yesung and that pepper, and then him falling off his chair, LOL. He's such a cute dork ^___^ Kyuhyun, Donghae, and Sungmin rapping with those plates in their hands, haha, if only we had chefs like that in real life.

Ah, what am I doing here in this thread? I need to revise for exams T_________T

i think i've watched the cf at least 20 times now

ahhhh i think i'm going crazyyyyyyyy

i love the feel of the cf!!

ackkk iwish a HD version will come out soon!!!

here are some Siwon caps for now~

kyochoncap.jpg

and a gif hehe

3pqmoC.gif

i love this part!!! Siwon so cute and Yesung so funny! kekekekeke

Guest lanziepanzie

i think i've watched the cf at least 20 times now

ahhhh i think i'm going crazyyyyyyyy

i love the feel of the cf!!

ackkk iwish a HD version will come out soon!!!

here are some Siwon caps for now~

http://minamdvd.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/kyochoncap.jpg

and a gif hehe

http://www.makeagif.com/media/6-01-2010/3pqmoC.gif

i love this part!!! Siwon so cute and Yesung so funny! kekekekeke

LOL!! thanks for the caps and the GIF! its totally adorable!

yesung looks hilarious and shindong in the background as well!

the song sounds like they a cleaning product song but the boys just look so cute !