[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Guest venus02

All I can say is that I'm disgusted with those (not even going to call them human beings because that's not a what human does :/ ) It seems to be getting worse for those poor CELF, I wish I can help them T___T

Happy happy happy, Siwon pictures anyone? I can tell that some fans will be happy with this ^_____^ But warning you that these pictures are REALLY HQ pictures and really big :P

100529 Siwon At MBC Building

credit to jungyonghwa.net | photo by 해 라

shared by superlover♫ @sj-world.net

Take out with full credit | DO NOT HOTLINK

12751982622010053014522.th.jpg 12751982622010053014521.th.jpg 12751982622010053014520.th.jpg 12751982622010053014520.th.jpg

Look at those arms O__O (makes me want to be hugged by him now :3 )

Guest pinkyjuny

Just want to share about this...from WordPress

Kyuhyun Message to Hankyung

Kyuhyun writes a letter to Hankyung after Hankyung had been apart from him”

Dear:

my only one Chinese Hankyung hyung… Hankyung hyung, this is your GameKyu, your DraKyu, your KyuMong, and your 小13 (Little 13) and recently adding two more nicks, so now you can also call me as SlideKyu or DanceKyu.How are you hyung? Do you eat well? You seem much thinner now compare to the last time I saw you. Obviously you had been with us for more than 5 years already and nearly 10 years with another 11 hyungs since the training time, so I guess you must be used to with our Korean food and in a sudden you moved back to China, and yes everything is different from here even just a little or else.Hyung, have you seen our Bonamana yet? It’s very successful now, we have owned 2 1st place prizes so far from Music Bank, we will have a big success like what we’ve done before with “U”, “Don’t Don” and “Sorry Sorry” too right?

For me, those hit songs of us have different meaning. First,“U”, the most important and meaningful to me, this is the debuted song for me as a member of an amazing Korean idol boy band Super Junior.

When we were about to perform the ComeBack stage of “U” everybody

especially Teukie hyung told me not to worry, not to be very nervous

since I’ve been given a God Voice but I was still that way yet then only one sentence could make me relief, it wasn’t from anyone but you, Hankyung hyung. I still remember until now and will never forget it even it’s been almost 4 years long already; do you remember what you had said to me that time hyung? Every time we had to perform on stage, “Don’t worry too much Kyu, don’t be nervous Kyu, I’m sure you can do it without

any worries. I totally understand how you feel right now just like the first time I was here with the other 11 of us, and yes, in this kind of condition, you’re even better than me since you’re Korean like them, unlike me so be confident, Cho Kyuhyun fighting!” this long sentence keeps popping out on my mind, keeps making me more confident, keeps giving me more power, really, I really thank you hyung.

Then, 2Jib (2nd Album), we were successful again for our “Don’t Don” honestly I don’t want to talk about this, I’m hurt every time thinking about

that situation, I really hate that time yet I also love that time the most in the same time. I do remember it’s the hardest time ever in the whole life time of mine. I almost gave up everything, almost put everything down and went away but everything went contrast because of my 12 hyungs include you, you guys cheered me up, gave me another hope, chance to continue fighting and finally, I did, not only me but us. We did it with “Super Junior, Don’t Don – Come Back” and yes, we were all white blond along with Sungmin hyung too.

I, Kyuhyun thank so much to the 12 of you, decided not leave me, decided to wait me no matter how long it took and I’m really proud of myself that I could make Super Junior stage which is a stage of 13 boys even I appeared only less than 1 minute long but this is how we call a “Super Junior Stage”Later on, our 3Jib (3rd album) “Sorry Sorry” we made many hits, broke many records and owned many prizes. I admitted that I was somehow a little bit disappointed because there was only 12 just because of Kibum hyung wants to focus on his acting career, we can’t stop him or what but supporting him instead. You know, it’s not comfortable to see only 12 heads, 12 mics, 12 pairs of shoes, 12 sets of performance clothes and I felt like I was forgotten since my number is 13, every time preparing to go for a stage performance, Teukie hyung always count to make sure no one missing or else, he started yelling out “1” and pointing to himself then Heechul hyung with yelling “2” and so on until pointing at me but yelling as “12” not “13”.

But there was someone who helped me by a sentence: “Kyu, no matter what, no matter when, no matter where, Super Junior is always 13” and yes, just because of this sentence, I imagined that Kibum hyung is always there, on the stage, sing and dance with us. Do not wonder who said this; again he’s the one I’m missing much, called Hankyung. Moreover, Hankyung, Siwon, Donghae, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were placed into another sub-group along with ZhouMi and Henry called as Super Junior under the leading of Hankyung.

Just like Super Junior, Leader Teukie hyung always shout: “we are Super

Junior, 우리는 슈퍼주니어-예요 ~~(u-ri-neun Syupeo Juni-OR~~)” and for Super Junior M, it is the same, you, the leader always introduce us as:

“大家好,我们是 Super Junior – M~~ (Hello everybody, we are Super Junior – M~~)” I miss this shout very much.Anyway, do you know you’re one of the group’s lead dancers? Do you know what happen when you’re gone? I was replaced at your position in the dance break, this is very difficult for me, I always hurt myself every time practicing. It’s very unfamiliar when no seeing in the dance break section. I miss your dance move, I miss you MJ tribute and I extremely miss your unclear pronunciation when speaking Korean.

I can’t write anymore, my hand is trembling now, my letters are uglier and

uglier, hope you can understand and don’t wonder why this letter seem

to have spots of water, they are my tears, I cried along while writing

this, every moments of us are popped out in front of me like the reality. Okay, should be ended by this now, I have one more sentence to say before saying good bye to you. Hankyung hyung, do think and remember that, we are brothers from Leeteuk to Kyuhyun since the time we’re called as a member of Super Junior, just one word Super Junior will be enough for us to introduce ourselves,you’re forever a part of Super Junior and will never be forgotten from Super Junior no matter how you decided to do, no matter what you’re going to do, we’ll support you with the love of our 12 hearts.

I feel you’re always beside me even we’re apart, just because of “SUPER JUNIOR is ONE”Good luck and do take care of yourself!

Your lovely Evil Magnae Kyu!

-End-

source: boomnamana

p/s: I can't help but crying while reading this...T_T.... Miss Hankyung also....

Guest CTNHJAM

^^^ Thanx for sharing. I was crying really hard while reading it. That's so sweet of Kyu. Awww it's just a fanfic? Oh well~~~

With many things going on today from Gaza to Baidu's bar being attacked by antis, it's really easy to make me cry. :( Sensitivity alert!!!

on a happy note, can't wait for come to play being uploaded. ;)

just watched CTP. It's so funny. The wonderjunior interactions <3 <3 Didn't know before that DH like SY. He even wore the huge ring during Music core. Sweet. B)

ahh i saw those photos of Siwon also at Baidu and the last closeup pic when he looks at the camera i couldnt help but squeal at my screen

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweet sweet Siwon!!!!! *melts*

and Kyu's letter to hankyung

*sob sob

so so sad

SJM will never be the same

SJ will never be the same

*sigh

Guest pinkyjuny

^^^ Thanx for sharing. I was crying really hard while reading it. That's so sweet of Kyu.

With many things going on today from Gaza to Baidu's bar being attacked by antis, it's really easy to make me cry. :( Sensitivity alert!!!

on a happy note, can't wait for come to play being uploaded. ;)

I feel so touch when reading that letter... I understand how Kyuhyun's feel. And now the anti fans problems... I don't understand why they are doing that...Hope the best for our Super Junior!!!!

Guest henwook

As of now, most Super Junior baidu bars have already been locked, save for Shindong's ):

I'm just worried that this will raise even more anti sentiments towards Korea, Super Junior and other kpop groups..when they are innocent.

Even though the baidu bars have been locked, antis are still flocking to SJ's official SM website and posting malicious comments..

and I hear they're planning to sabotage the trial listening..

I'm kinda worried how the guys will take this..especially Leader ):

Guest pinkyjuny

ahh i saw those photos of Siwon also at Baidu and the last closeup pic when he looks at the camera i couldnt help but squeal at my screen

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweet sweet Siwon!!!!! *melts*

and Kyu's letter to hankyung

*sob sob

so so sad

SJM will never be the same

SJ will never be the same

*sigh

thinking about that... I'm a little bit about SJ M...especially ZhouMi and Henry. It is not easy for them to be in that group since the first time SJ M debuted... I don't know but I miss them so much... I just hope everything will turn back normal... Hangen... return back....please....T_T...we love you....

Am I too selfish??? I miss them so much...

Guest venus02

^

^ Just grow up antis :/

100531 MBC Come to Play -

Leeteuk, Heechul, Shindong, Donghae, Kyuhyun

Credits: magnetberg.egloos.com

Capped by: Excentrique @ SJ-WORLD.NET

Take out with full and proper credits.

wv7nv8.png

Kyu *___*

Guest eunnie123

Kyuhyun, really wrote that? Where? It's very sad and very touching. :( The magnae missing his hyung... :(

Btw, here's Kyuhyun's singing cuts in Come To Play

cr: sj4jib

Guest panid

Kyu's letter is very touched, it is hard for me to finish reading...because it makes me think of Hankyung so bad.

Hrrr...My dream never comes true, the dream to see Hankyung and WG in the same show.

Guest princesscinderella

i am crying now..omg! kyu's letter was very touching...

super junior will always be super junior and that's it...

everyone is just so sad now.. i hate the fact that they are blaming suju for what happened in the stampede...

poor boys.. why are they attacking them?

i'm sure that they know what's happening right now..

i'm worried about them..

let's continue to protect suju!!! we have to defend them in times like this...

Guest venus02

Ummm sorry to be really annoying but is that letter genuine? After people saying that the one Bummie wrote to all his members were not true, I get skeptical about things like this. Don't get me wrong, I read it and really wish that everything would go back to the way it was but you know I'm just being cautious, sorry about this :(

Also please continue with the trial listening!! They have dropped to number 10 now (maybe it's because of what's happening) now it's the time to show how ELF are united, keep doing the trial listening!!! ^____^

Guest msputri2

sad to hear about the anti attacking suju baidu bars...hope everyone stay strong

CELFs!!!!

about come to play tonight...the couple thing

this is the order i read in wgthread

credit to bigface

FIRST CHOOSING :

SOHEE ----> HEECHUL

HEECHUL -----> YEEUN (WTF ???)

SUNYE --------> HEECHUL (Super WTF ???)

DONG HAE ---------> SUNYE

LEETEUK -------------> SUNYE

YOOBIN --------> HEECHUL

LIM ---------> MAKNAE (don't know his name )

SHIN DONG ----------> YOOBIN

THE 3 FINAL RESULT:

LIM & SJ's maknae

SOHEE & LEETEUK

SUNYE & DONGHAE

Just want to share about this...from WordPress

Kyuhyun Message to Hankyung

Kyuhyun writes a letter to Hankyung after Hankyung had been apart from him”

Dear:

my only one Chinese Hankyung hyung… Hankyung hyung, this is your GameKyu, your DraKyu, your KyuMong, and your

Your lovely Evil Magnae Kyu!

-End-

source: boomnamana

p/s: I can't help but crying while reading this...T_T.... Miss Hankyung also....

may i ask when this letter was written and posted?

sorry to sound skeptical but is this legit?

Okay, I've been reading this thread, and I agree that it's mostly the organizers' fault because it was so short notice. Many BoA fans were not able to organize fans because of their inexperience... Mostly cause BoA doesn't visit China much.

However, I think SJ fans were a bit disrespectful, they started chanting before her song was even finished! At least show some respect and let others finish performing first...

Guest junearch

^^^ @Kwcty6888 ...understood your feeling but what's the point to complain about it here as most of people in this thread were not even there at the concert in China.

letter from Kyu???

PLEASE PROVIDE THE LINK TO THE SOURCE????...............

don't want to believe things easily now....too many rumour....

Guest kaypie

All I can do now is pray that this incident be over because SuJu was not to blame.

Kyu's letter was touching. I love these boys so much.

Guest emmy_khomeme_1

OMG !! i am crying while reading Kyuhyun letter to Hankyung !

such a touching letter , we all miss Hankyung !!

and knowing the latest situation about what happen in shanghai expo ,makes me more saddening !

Hope suju members be strong enough to handle this situation when they know later

suju fighting ! Elf fighting !!