[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Guest Annsit

Yes, this is true. They will arrive Singapore this sunday, June 6th in the afternoon and the event(samsung galaxy showcase?) will start at 7.30pm. But sad to say, they will be staying in Singapore for less than 12 hours ):

@ SMinnie, do you know their arrival schedule to SG on Sunday?? Hope you can share if you & anybody know..pretty please!!!

Thank You so much!!

Guest venus02

Poor Kyu, hope he rests well and doesn't strain himself, I guess I'm a little happy he's getting some rest. It's okay if he misses performances, his health comes first, please take care of yourself ;_;

More Dream Team pictures ^_^

1275478268drys41.th.jpg 1275478122drys31.th.jpg 1275478122drys18.th.jpg 1275478122drys08.th.jpg

cr: Yesung focus by kumo | reup: LaCrymaMosa | Take out with full and no additional credit

Guest mellifluous

^ i believe the flights are in the afternoon. but if ure gg, you best go on saturday, i bet it'll be packed.

anw, can anyone provide me with directions to KBS? wanna catch SUKIRA. heh.

Guest button5477

does anyone know if shimshimtapa for May 20 is subbed.... when super junior was a guest on it???...

All of it is up at sjsubsoo5@yt

Super Junior @ shimshimtapa

Both Donghae and Sunye wore the couple ring that they got at come to play during music core

Guest munichan

guys maybe this is a very ridiculous question but i want to ask hurmmmm is there a clearer version of NOBODY+BONAMANA song that donghae sang in come to play??

Guest sorcy79au

Hey smilling2mair I'm just wondering who is who in your signature picture?

I can see Shindong and perhaps Teukie, Heechul and Hangeng but the others baffle me. Can you enlighten us?

Guest sokyue

Hello.. May I know who had receive their album and who's card you get? If you have heechul oppa's card...please tell me...>< because I have 2 shindong oppa's card..

Guest smilling2mair

Hey smilling2mair I'm just wondering who is who in your signature picture?

I can see Shindong and perhaps Teukie, Heechul and Hangeng but the others baffle me. Can you enlighten us?

hahaha I'm really sorry that I've no idea who is who really coz. I didn't draw it but in my opinion I think there are Shindong,Geng, Chul, Kibum,Siwon (dumbbells on him) Sungmin (another pink pjm) , Yesung (with Tortoise), Teuk (with angel's wing), DongHae, Hyuk ( green headband), Kyu (violet pjm), Ryowooky and Kangin.....

Guest doraezzz

i m glad bb kyu surgery went well and i hope he will rest more after this :)

[FANCAM] 100602 Super Junior Yesung singing Cinderella OST @ Dream Team

[FANCAM] 100602 Super Junior Yesung Donghae acting @ Dream Team

[FANCAM] 100602 Super Junior Leeteuk introducing members @ Dream Team

cr TheSeoulBlues@yt

v pls do not quote pictures remove the img tag :)

Guest shan_shan89

More Dream Team pictures >_<

credit as tagged

re-upload by h.사랑@sjworld.net

de19ah.th.jpg ay0i8h.th.jpg a1qo81.th.jpg 25584r7.th.jpg 2885lw6.th.jpg 343m104.th.jpg 314cjv8.th.jpg 246uadk.th.jpg 33paqgp.th.jpg 30naz5d.th.jpg 23tpa0.th.jpg 15fmzw6.th.jpg 15dbd6d.th.jpg 11r3qfp.th.jpg 10copk4.th.jpg 8wxrbc.th.jpg

hahaha is donghae messaging seyun from wonder girls?? hahah! ^^

Guest sorcy79au

hahaha I'm really sorry that I've no idea who is who really coz. I didn't draw it but in my opinion I think there are Shindong,Geng, Chul, Kibum,Siwon (dumbbells on him) Sungmin (another pink pjm) , Yesung (with Tortoise), Teuk (with angel's wing), DongHae, Hyuk ( green headband), Kyu (violet pjm), Ryowooky and Kangin.....

Ah yes, I can see how you came to those conclusions. I was wondering whether the second one in pink was Minnie (cause he likes pink) and the two that are REALLY close I wondered whether they were EunHae or not.

My reasoning

Shindong has food on him and he's chubby.

Geng actually looks like him.

Chul has Heenim (black cat)

Kibum has a script

Siwon has dumbells and script

Sungmin has pink pjs

Yesung has the tortoise

Teukie has angel wings and halo

Donghae and Eunhyuk are REALLY close :P

Kyuhyun looks little

Wookie has music notes over his head (writes his own music?)

Kangin has a temper lol.

So I agree with you. :)

Guest fanhae

b70cee3274f3dd7fac4b5f2.jpg

58e0e612b39b8e3e5baf533.th.jpg 2f1f7deccc1187e8b21cb12.th.jpg 20c9b234bfadeb2d91ef393.th.jpg 4675ab83ab37c0836d81193.th.jpg 5ecf344eb09efb0aaec3ab3.th.jpg 7720911f2cbef1234034173.th.jpg 78bb36e8776d2d03b90e2d3.th.jpg e4749eed76796f1b63d09f3.th.jpg 45facf1858773a46dbb4bd3.th.jpg

source: dailyvita.net

photo taken by 아이돌

shared by sjily13@Baidu SJ Bar

re-upload by fanny@sujunesia

DO NOT HOTLINK AND TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT