Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe I’m one of the few that wasn’t shocked by the news?When I’m curious about actors’ relationship, I tend not to look at their interaction on screen because it’s acting. I focus more on their real

Hi everyone. Came here after watching CLOY and being blown away by SYJ's amazing acting!  She was so great at both the comedy (loved all the scenes with the North Koreans, the ajummas and the boys, as

Hi everyone! Just want to introduce myself. I just became a fan of Ye Jin the past three weeks after watching Crash Landing on You. As I'm typing this, I'm watching CLOY for the second time haha. 

11 hours ago, cybertron said:
 

is yejin in this movie?

 

 

Her name is listed as main actress :open_mouth: she probably got small but important role. Recently one of the movie actor I’m Si Wan also said that he finished filming this movie.

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Second Teaser "Crash Landing on You" which will be broadcast in December

 

The upcoming tvN weekend drama “Crash Landing on You” has shared a new teaser video that is a little different from their first sneak peek.

 

The drama will tell the story of chaebol heiress Yoon Se Ri (played by Son Ye Jin) and North Korean officer Ri Jung Hyuk (played by Hyun Bin). They fall in love after Yoon Se Ri is forced to land in North Korea during a paragliding trip due to high winds and Ri Jung Hyuk tries to protect her by hiding her.

 

The new teaser video shows the moment Yoon Se Ri and Ri Jung Hyuk meet for the very first time, where she literally crash lands into him. She calls out for help as she’s stuck in a tree and though she’s glad to see a soldier at first, she takes in his attire and realizes he’s a North Korean soldier. He gets ready to fire on her when she falls on top of him, allowing her to have a safe landing.

 

Wanting to deny what’s going on, she says, “You defected, right?” but he replies, “You seem to be misunderstanding this situation. You’re in North Korea.” She’s stunned by the revelation as she says, “How did I get here?” The teaser is quite comical compared to the more cinematic first teaser, and give a glance into the great chemistry between Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin.

 

soompi

  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

@thi2018 its so funny their first encounter in the 2nd teaser where LJh still serious in his mood while Ysr is innocent and not knowing how she end up at north. Excited much:wub:

Might after this shots they both all giggles as both love to laugh. This is the difference when making a film of your close friend. Good vives they bring about even to the extend of their seriousness scenes still they couldn't hold their laughter right after bcoz they knows each other. Hope both are happy in real and pray for their drama a great success:innocent::heart:

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

@thi2018 its so funny their first encounter in the 2nd teaser where LJh still serious in his mood while Ysr is innocent and not knowing how she end up at north. Excited much:wub:

Might after this shots they both all giggles as both love to laugh. This is the difference when making a film of your close friend. Good vives they bring about even to the extend of their seriousness scenes still they couldn't hold their laughter right after bcoz they knows each other. Hope both are happy in real and pray for their drama a great success:innocent::heart:

 

@thi2018 *its good vibes*..

Thanks for posting sis. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Loveumore said:

@thi2018 its so funny their first encounter in the 2nd teaser where LJh still serious in his mood while Ysr is innocent and not knowing how she end up at north. Excited much:wub:

Might after this shots they both all giggles as both love to laugh. This is the difference when making a film of your close friend. Good vives they bring about even to the extend of their seriousness scenes still they couldn't hold their laughter right after bcoz they knows each other. Hope both are happy in real and pray for their drama a great success:innocent::heart:

 

 

You're absolutely right.  Filming with a close friend is absolutely a plus. Their chemistry is already awesome! I hope there will be a lot of twists. The teaser looks great! I specifically love romcom. I'very seen many melodrama from Yejin. I really missed her romcom drama.

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thi2018 said:

 

You're absolutely right.  Filming with a close friend is absolutely a plus. Their chemistry is already awesome! I hope there will be a lot of twists. The teaser looks great! I specifically love romcom. I'very seen many melodrama from Yejin. I really missed her romcom drama.

Right thats also my praying, story wise must absolutely be a rewarding ones or as what u have said lots of twists since they cast in 2 great actors who are fresh from the people's mind the "something in the rain" and "confidential assignment". 

I think sis in my opinion  both genre they infuse-in where melo more for hb's part about breaking the laws of north and dealing the family of his fiancee. All these circle's of dramatic emotions under hb's belt. However, for yj a little melo on parting ways with hb when she is going to send back home, so emotional scenes introduce here since both develop a mutual love . Notice it hb is too serious being an army officer so to yj must have to act cuteness mostly all the scenes in north korea just to break the ice. Moreover she came from a rich family so hardly have a problems in life. She is happy go lucky as the saying goes juntil she land in north but it doesn't affect her beautiful mood. If my assumptions is right so yejin focusing more on romcom act bringing her haydays in "Personal taste' vibes hahaha. 

I just want yejin's particular hair grooming in a variance ways. Not all times letting it down. She looks good on tying like messy hair it does well with her cuteness. :wub:

  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Loveumore said:

Notice it hb is too serious being an army officer so to yj must have to act cuteness mostly all the scenes in north korea just to break the ice. Moreover she came from a rich family so hardly have a problems in life. She is happy go lucky as the saying goes juntil she land in north but it doesn't affect her beautiful mood. If my assumptions is right so yejin focusing more on romcom act bringing her haydays in "Personal taste' vibes hahaha. 

 

They said his character is cold outside but warm inside and her character is someone who does whatever she wants. So yes you're right, I guess she will be the one who breaks all the rules in the North. There was rumor that they met while studying abroad and fell in love but according to the 2nd teaser, it looked like it was their first time meeting so I'm not really sure how the story unfold. But I hope they have a happy ending though. Like you said, they may not end up together because he's from North and she's from South. There was someone said somewhere that they hope he's a spy from the South. I cannot really wait until December. They said it's early December but hopefully they don't push back to late December. I lost count how many times I watched the teasers. I found the English sub for the teaser but the video was deleted. I'm not sure why. Maybe youtube and IG blocked it?

  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2019 at 9:52 PM, thi2018 said:

 

They said his character is cold outside but warm inside and her character is someone who does whatever she wants. So yes you're right, I guess she will be the one who breaks all the rules in the North. There was rumor that they met while studying abroad and fell in love but according to the 2nd teaser, it looked like it was their first time meeting so I'm not really sure how the story unfold. But I hope they have a happy ending though. Like you said, they may not end up together because he's from North and she's from South. There was someone said somewhere that they hope he's a spy from the South. I cannot really wait until December. They said it's early December but hopefully they don't push back to late December. I lost count how many times I watched the teasers. I found the English sub for the teaser but the video was deleted. I'm not sure why. Maybe youtube and IG blocked it?

We had many assumptions sis about the ending. We really are just hoping for the big twist unfold to this drama to make it a happy ending.

Remember LjH-hb : 1) his a north korean officer loyal to their country, 2) he has a fiancee who's father is the higher rank of LJH. This is all the hurdle for them to overcome. And looks like their story may base on Romeo and Juliet hahaha, that LJh insist to find his freedom and follow what his heart dictates. Love so much if the writer make is happy ending than a separated ones. Happiness makes all the viewers happy as well and rewards goes to the writers.

So to make this drama a memorable that itch to every viewers heart . The following must: 1)the writer has huge part first and foremost well written, 2) the director's cut - the position/angle when delivering their characters the main lines and adlib, 3) cameraman and the stylist and  lastly 4) the cast leads and even supporting leads must give their best to deliver well.

Anyways, about the new poster from tvn sorry i dont know how to post here. The way they pose opposite from each other and a gaze lingers on with a little hint of longing. Is it you can feel what it likes in memories of alhambra the poster as facing each other. Then the ending it says_______. That is why pls, those who hope for a happy ending then we should pray that "happy ending will prevail" . Only by our prayers can change the mind and heart of the writers coz so far we dont know anything yet. Might along the way sshe will turn into a beautiful part. :innocent:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

“Crash Landing on You” Poster with English Sub

75519349_221688495488025_418817123337791

ctto 

 

The poster gave me a feeling of romance genre rather than romcom. I hope it’s not like another descendants of the sun which was entertaining but not my cup of tea. The production strongly advertised this drama as “Top Secret Romance” which is kind of amusing because it makes me think of the main leads’ secret meeting in US :D

  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Son Ye Jin Medytox ad behind-the-scene

Love syj simplicity those pictures below just wearing simple pair of slipper when not in work is admirable. And her realness beauty of her face profile need not much of make up coz too much of it would look her matured thou. 

Praying for her new drama a great success:innocent:

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Loveumore said:

Love syj simplicity those pictures below just wearing simple pair of slipper when not in work is admirable. 

If you follow her long enough,  you would know she loves slippers :D. When filming, she often wears slippers if the scenes don't require whole body appearance in front of camera. I personally think she looks prettiest when she wears casual clothing. 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thi2018 said:

The poster gave me a feeling of romance genre rather than romcom. I hope it’s not like another descendants of the sun which was entertaining but not my cup of tea. The production strongly advertised this drama as “Top Secret Romance” which is kind of amusing because it makes me think of the main leads’ secret meeting in US :D

Same thinking haha about their top secret meeting in US and now here comes their new drama top secret romance... Looks funny, a bit coincidence right :D.

 

Sis, its a top secret romance coz two are in different league one is from north and the other is south. Moreover, LJH has a fiancee to seo dan whose father is above rank than LJH, lots to consideration whereas YSR in south is single not engage to anyone so straightforward for her lifestyle and she can love whom she to. So therefore romance bet YSR and LJH must be in secret place coz it happens inside in north. 

 

Just assumptions, their first meeting as to sum up full of beckering love hate relationship, so romance comedy we all see it here until when they finally realise their true feelings it deepin inside that LJH has to gamble all his life to make YSR his lover so they should put it in secret romance hiding it to people near to LJH. However, when time comes that YSr found an answer in getting out from north korea, then this will be  melo dramatic action where their emotions is testing in. So my conclusion, switzerland is the place for the ending story...1) They could met there and start a life anew. Or 2) they could met there to accept that they can't be together as their love is forbidden. 3) its all DEPEND on the WRITER's mind on to which things she want to prevail its either a HAPPY or Sad ending. 4) Nothing is impossible by our prayers for a HAPPY ENDING for both LJH and YSR:love:. S U C C E S S for this drama. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

If you follow her long enough,  you would know she loves slippers :D. When filming, she often wears slippers if the scenes don't require whole body appearance in front of camera. I personally think she looks prettiest when she wears casual clothing. 

I concur you all of these. Love her even more. 

Yet only my suggestion if only someone can sees our output here and would tell to her stylist humbly then it would be better, i want her hair to be style different ways coz her face profile is ideal. Like bun, half bun, messy tying up, then letting down - center or siding. Example julia roberts hahaha. Frankly speaking yejin's acting is like julia roberts so ultra-fine thats why yejin always getting the best actress awards:wub:

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...