Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

[Profile] Son Ye Jin & Hyun Bin, From Work to Aisle!

ByAmalia
August 5, 2022
278099197_520386969645706_64082294751802Cr: Instagram @vast.ent

TERKINNI.COM – Hi Latest Friends! This time, Terkinni will discuss the couple who got a lot of attention because of their highly anticipated wedding news earlier this year. Who is it, I guess? Yup ! Your latest guess is right! The couple in question is Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin.

41397880_477719226071620_843551539744199Cr: Instagram @yejinhand

73457395_580247019208359_246784649793354Cr: Instagram @yejinhand

1. Starting from working together,

Before starring in the hit drama "Crash Landing on You", Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin had worked together through a film called "The Negotiation". The two reportedly began to close since filming together. Son Ye Jin also had time to upload selfies and videos with Hyun Bin through her personal Instagram account for film promotion purposes. The closeness between the two has spawned rumors that they are actually dating, but Hyun Bin's agency, VAST Entertainment, denied these rumors. Despite the emergence of dating rumors, the two returned to appear together in public until it was later confirmed that they would compete in roles in "Crash Landing on You".

Spoiler

20220224_hya_1.jpegCr: DailyNK

2. Continue to courtship,

Although there were several dating rumors and Hyun Bin's agency continued to deny these rumors, finally on January 1, 2021, Dispatch reported that the two were dating. On the same day, Son Ye Jin uploaded a photo of a flower basket and while blushing confirmed that she was in a relationship with a good person. Although not mentioning who the person is, netizens know that the person in question is Hyun Bin.

Spoiler

image_readtop_2022_292009_16487131484993Cr: Maeil Economic Daily

3. Ended up going up the aisle!

One year later, on February 10, 2022, Son Yejin uploaded a photo of a miniature wedding dress and announced that she will soon marry someone with a warm heart, which is none other than Hyun Bin. Fans were also happy when they heard this news, because many of them had long expected Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin to be able to anchor down the aisle in the real world. The two of them held a wedding on March 31, 2022 which was attended by family and close relatives.

Spoiler

a74fdccf-6cbe-4d13-afb6-0ed97b3b1b1e.jpeCr: Hankook Ilbo

4. Son Ye Jin is pregnant with her first baby

The happy news from Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin did not stop there. On June 27, 2022, Son Ye Jin carefully delivered the happy news that she was pregnant with her and Hyun Bin's children. Son Ye Jin promised to take care of and care for her baby with Hyun Bin with great affection.

The story of Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin is sweet like a drama , yes, Latest Friends! We pray that the baby is born healthy and brings priceless happiness between the two.

Source:

https://terkinni.com/2022/08/05/profile-son-ye-jin-hyun-bin-berawal-dari-pekerjaan-sampai-naik-pelaminan/4/

Son Ye Jin Reveal Her Baby Bump For The First Time

August 5, 2022

Son Ye Jin made her first public appearance after announcing her pregnancy and showed off a small belly.

In late June, Son Ye Ji confirmed that she was expecting her first child with her husband , fellow actor Hyun Bin. The actress shared the news through a post on her Instagram account where she assured that her fans also "must have been waiting."

Just over a month later, the actress has made her first public appearance in an Indonesian product advertisement. However, what has excited her fans the most is Son Ye Jin's bulging belly.

Recently, the actress was presented as an ambassador for the NutriVille brand, for which various advertising materials such as photographs and videos were revealed. But it was in the behind-the-scenes content that you can see Son Ye Jin's baby bump and also how she places her hands on her belly at times.

Before they started a romantic relationship, Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin starred in the movie "The Negotiation" (2018) and the K-drama "Crash Landing On You" (2019-2020). They went public with their relationship on January 1, 2021, announced their engagement in February 2022, and got married at the end of March of the same year.

Source:

https://unniepop.cl/2022/08/05/son-ye-jin-deja-ver-su-pancita-de-embarazo-por-primera-vez/

southkorea-netflix-top15-2022.jpg?w=930&

South Korea’s 15 Most Watched K-Dramas On Netflix In 2022

8. Thirty-Nine (2022) | 363 points

thirtynine2022.jpg?w=716

Genre: Romantic, Drama
Synopsis: This series revolves around the life, friendship, romance and love of three friends, who are about to turn 40 years old.
No. of episodes: 12
Starring: Son Ye-jin, Jeon Mi-do, Kim Ji-hyun
Written by: Yoo Yeong-ah
Directed by: Kim Sang-ho
Network: JTBC, Netflix
Date: February 16 – March 31, 2022

Source:

https://korean-binge.com/2022/04/26/south-korea-15-most-watched-k-dramas-on-netflix-in-2022/

Regarding to the one who is ranting on twitter that BinJin home is not a museum to take a photo. Not just only for some foreigners coming from other  countries who are presently residing on South Korea taking photos of them even full blooded South Koreans are taking photos of BinJin house. You can see it on Instagram when you put the hashtag Podiville. Even my friends from other country who is none Korean bloods, they took a  photo of Podoville and one time they spotted BinJin on a park somewhere in Gyeonggido they have photo but they don't intend to post because of the privacy they gave it to them. We'll as for this post I think it's to okay to take photo of the house as long as they don't harm the Celebrity Couple personaly because in South Korea when you get bumped into Actress or Actor it's fine with them and they more into Kpop Celebrities than Actors and Actresses.

'Negotiation' Son Ye-jin "Three works this year alone? I was worried that it would be boring” [Oh! A cup of coffee ①]

0003863280_001_20180913121926281.jpg?typ

[OSEN]

As actress Son Ye-jin with both box office and acting skills, she is digesting more works than any other actress. She meets the public through 'I'm going to meet you now', 'Pretty older sister who often buys me food', and 'Negotiation' only for Son Ye-jin this year. Ahead of the release of 'Negotiation', he expressed his heart-pounding feelings. 

In an interview with 'Negotiation' held at a cafe in Jongno-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 13th, Son Ye-jin said, "I was worried that I would be bored because I only showed three works this year. Fortunately, all three works are completely different characters.”

'I'm Going to Meet You' is a fantasy melodrama where you can watch Son Ye-jin's lovely charm, and 'Pretty Sister Who Buys Me Food' was loved as a realistic working woman in her 30s. In 'Negotiation', she transforms into a negotiator and shows a professional appearance. He said, "Many people know that I like to act in melodrama," he said. 

Son Ye-jin, who played an active role in the lead roles, has a total of 17 works, including 'Princess Deokhye', 'Pirates: Bandits to the Sea', 'Accomplices', 'Eraser in My Head', and 'Classic', with a total of 17 works mobilized 4,163,0998 people (Movie Promotion). Based on the official statistics of the Commission's integrated computer network), she is a box office queen representing the Korean film industry both in name and reality.

0003863280_002_20180913121926294.jpg?typ

Son Ye-jin, who stood proudly as the leading female lead, said that she relieved a lot of pressure. He said, "Just because I have a sense of responsibility, doesn't mean I don't work harder, nor do I work harder. Of course, it will be affected by the number of audiences and the box office, but I recently came up with the idea of showing it only through acting.” 

Son Ye-jin achieved her Grand Slam for Best Actress at a number of awards ceremonies, including the Blue Dragon Film Awards, Daejong Film Festival, Baeksang Arts Awards, and the Korean Film Critics Association Award, and is recognized for her broad acting spectrum that crosses various genres. He said, “I do a lot of works because I enjoy acting as an actor. No matter how much I like this job, I work hard because it may be difficult to continue.” 

‘Negotiation’, in which Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin worked together, will be released on the 19th.

SOURCE

Son Ye-jin "Hyun Bin, Min Tae-goo's best 'Negotiation' among all the works" [Oh! A cup of coffee②]

0003863281_001_20180913122045042.jpg?typ

[OSEN ]

Actress Son Ye-jin worked with the best actors at the top for a long time. Son Ye-jin, who met Hyun Bin for the first time and breathed, was amazed and amazed by his transformation into a villain. Son Ye-jin did not spare praise for Hyun Bin. 

On the afternoon of the 13th, Son Ye-jin held an interview for 'Negotiation' at a cafe in Jongno-gu, Seoul. Actress Son Ye-jin, who has been transformed into a negotiator, plays a breathtaking showdown for 12 hours. Son Ye-jin said, "It's rare for a man and a female actor to meet each other as enemies.

The movie 'Negotiation', starring Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, is a crime entertainment movie in which the worst hostage play ever occurs in Thailand, and crisis negotiator Ha Chae-yoon begins a once-in-a-lifetime negotiation to stop the hostage criminal Min Tae-goo within the time limit. 

Son Ye-jin said that she admired Hyun Bin's performance on the screen. Son Ye-jin said, "It's not surprising if it's just a challenge, but seeing Hyun Bin acting, I could feel how much trouble she had." I praised Hyun Bin's acting as being the best I've ever seen. It's not because she's a co-star, she really thinks so," she emphasized.

0001288653_002_20180929073324774.jpg?typ

As the two-way filming took place, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin's acting showdown took place literally at the 'Negotiation' scene. Son Ye-jin said, "'Negotiation' was a boring situation even with rehearsals. So when we met during the break after filming, we didn't talk about the movie with each other." 

Son Ye-jin met and breathed with the best male actors in her numerous works. What kind of person is Hyun Bin that Son Ye-jin saw? She said, “Hyun Bin is a quiet person. She had never seen him so calm, sober and angry. Hyun Bin also said that she is not very angry, so she thought it was strange. Lastly, even in a situation where emotions were exploding at their peak, I was sensitive, but Hyun Bin was calm.” 

SOURCE

'Negotiation' Son Ye-jin “Negotiator Ha Chae-yoon, a person with a warm humanity” [Oh! A cup of coffee ③]

0003863282_001_20180913122203578.jpg?typ

[OSEN ]

Actress Son Ye-jin worked with the best actors at the top for a long time. Son Ye-jin, who met Hyun Bin for the first time and breathed, was amazed and amazed by his transformation into a villain. Son Ye-jin did not spare praise for Hyun Bin. 

On the afternoon of the 13th, Son Ye-jin held an interview for 'Negotiation' at a cafe in Jongno-gu, Seoul. Actress Son Ye-jin, who has been transformed into a negotiator, plays a breathtaking showdown for 12 hours. Son Ye-jin said, "It's rare for a man and a female actor to meet each other as enemies.

0001288653_001_20180929073324751.jpg?typ

'Negotiation' is a movie depicting the struggles of negotiator Ha Chae-yoon (Son Ye-jin), who sets out to save the hostage from the worst hostage criminal Min Tae-goo (Hyun Bin). Chae-yoon and Tae-goo engage in fierce hostage negotiations through a monitor. 

Son Ye-jin is the first Korean film to take on the role of a negotiator. Son Ye-jin said, "I tried to save Ha Chae-yoon's human side." She said, "She has a mission as a professional, but a character who unconditionally calls for justice is not attractive. She explained that Ha Chae-yoon focused on how much human and passionate humanity she had.”

0003863282_002_20180913122203591.jpg?typ

Son Ye-jin said that she experienced a lot of psychological pressure while experiencing dual filming for the first time. Son Ye-jin said, "I had to go into the set and express my emotions only with facial expressions, and it was a lot of pressure to digest a lot of lines. It was not as easy as any other filming.” 

Son Ye-jin, who turned into a negotiator, had a lot of trouble due to her tight filming schedule and unfamiliar dual filming. Son Ye-jin said, "The longer an actor spends time thinking, the richer it is to be shown to the audience. In this role, there were not many times of such troubles,” she confessed. 

What kind of movie is 'Negotiation' that Son Ye-jin saw? He said, “A movie that is too complicated to understand for the audience to see and a movie with a long story because it has too many explanations is also not a good movie. I think it's good to have a moderately complex and appropriate explanation. As the characters, lines, and situations were refined and completed, it seems to have become a fun movie.” 

SOURCE