Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Son Ye Jin And Cho Seung Woo Still Look Great Together 15 Years After Hit Movie

Son-Ye-Jin-Cho-Seung-Woo.gif

There’s a reason why the movie “The Classic” remains a classic!

Previously, actors Son Ye Jin and Cho Seung Woo attended the 54th Baeksang Arts Awards. Son Ye Jin attended the event due to her drama “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” while Cho Seung Woo was there for his drama “Stranger.”

The actors were spotted when cameras showed stars in the audience. While the two were sitting in different sections due to their different drama teams, the pair looked at the cameras and smiled broadly.

Seeing both stars on the screen reminded viewers of their movie “The Classic” which was released in theaters 15 years ago. Son Ye Jin and Cho Seung Woo played star-crossed lovers in the film. The classic romantic melodrama remains a favorite amongst fans.

At the time of the movie, Son Ye Jin was 22 years old and Cho Seung Woo was 24 years old. Fast forward 15 years, the actors meet at the awards ceremony and still look great together.

Fingers crossed for the stars to work together again!

Son-Ye-Jin-Cho-Seung-Woo-The-Classic.jpg

Cho-Seung-Woo-Son-Ye-Jin-The-Classic-768

Source: soompi

• Like 3

Total Home Care Beauty Device brand Banabe (CEO Kim Jun-suk) has unveiled a new brand Musso Son Ye Jin's advertisement making film.

art_15242012449313_c5a501.jpg

Banab will continue to promote brand-specific skin care know-how with actor Son Ye Jin, who is highly trusted by the public with his unmatched beauty and outstanding acting power. Son Ye-jin, who is doing her best this year, showed off her facial features of 'Melo Queen', which is a part of the JTBC drama 'Beautiful lady who buys me food".

Barnab's advertisement-making film naturally brings the comfort and happiness of Son Ye-jin to life. In particular, Son Ye-jin sits on a sofa and relaxedly reads books, listens to music, eats desserts and makes phone calls. Healthy, bright skin of Son Ye-jin, combined with a neat and luxurious banana beauty device, catches eye.

Banabe said, "This ad is a point to express natural beauty as if shooting at home. We are expecting that Banab's message, which maximizes the natural beauty of skin with natural care in everyday life, will be conveyed to the public through Son Ye-jin's image. "We will continue to share the know- Will be announced more widely. "

On the other hand, under the slogan of "Adding Care to Care", Banab is a beauty device brand that makes skin care more safe and beautiful by adding special care to daily use cosmetics. It is loved by consumers with beauty device products such as △ UP5 △ TIME MACHINE △ RAY △ HOT & COOL SKIN FIT △ COVER & CLEAN FIT CO COVER & CLEAN FIT.

art_15242012442702_43f32c.jpg

art_15242012445969_c30c95.jpg

• Like 2

Every time I watch the show she plays. Then there's the scene where you have to cry.

I will hurt and cry with her. Then with the title of "Queen of Melodrama".

She is the one who even crying is very beautiful.:heart:

20180521_151623_9578.jpg

20180521_151632_4427.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

“Pretty Noon Who Buys Me Food/Something In The Rain” Director Ahn Pan Seok praises actress Son Ye Jin:

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/23/pretty-noona-buys-food-pd-talks-cast-jung-hae-son-ye-jin/

In an interview with news outlet Ilgan Sports, PD Ahn Pan Seok talked about working with the two actors on the hit JTBC drama, which came to an end on May 19. He revealed that he had been determined to cast Son Ye Jin as his leading lady from the very start, explaining, “[Son Ye Jin] is a one-of-a-kind actress. She has a positive energy. In order to capture the viewers’ attention, an actor’s presence alone needs to be powerful, and she’s an actress who has that kind of power. She’s been able to bring to life every production in which she’s appeared.”

He continued, “That’s why, from the very beginning, I thought that there was no one else for the leading role of ‘Pretty Noona’ but Son Ye Jin. I only contacted one person [for the role], and it worked out. She decided to take the role even after seeing all the negative sides to it.” He added with a laugh, “I was really surprised.”

The director also expressed his immense gratitude to the actress for her dedication to the role. “She fulfilled her duties 200 percent,” he remarked. “When you work together with someone, you can see what kind of person she is. On the day of the wrap party, Son Ye Jin received the applause of the staff and her fellow actors as she left.”

He also revealed, “[Son Ye Jin] cried a lot up until the very moment that she left [the wrap party]. She was really sobbing. I think she must have personally felt as though she had accomplished something. She is a truly admirable person. She took responsibility without avoiding [her duties], and she endured it all.”

Ahn-Pan-Seok-Son-Ye-Jin-Jung-Hae-In-768x

Above picture: PD Ahn Pan Seok, actress Son Ye Jin, and actor Jung Hae In.

Super team work in “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food/Something In The Rain” drama!!!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, thi2018 said:

“She fulfilled her duties 200 percent,”

Son Ye Jin, she almost dresses up with a job. She loves acting so much And all the work she received.

No matter how good the job is. She never expected ratings or popularity, she choose to make what she wanted to do.

It is a Son Ye Jin. We have seen her challenging work. Various works Her work is charming and inviting.

That is a miracle in her.

20180521_171131_5693.jpg

20180521_171135_5774.jpg

• Like 2

Son Ye-jin has recently departed Japan via the Incheon International Airport for the JTBC drama "The Beautiful Lady Who Buys Me Food" 
Son Ye Jin arrives at the departure station of Incheon International Airport Terminal 2. 

20180529112212961.jpg

Spoiler

20180529114012324.jpg

20180529114012215.jpg

20180529112615831.jpg

• Like 2

“Pretty Lady Who Buys Me Food” Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In enjoyed a reward vacation at Sapporo Amusement Park in Japan.

On the 31st of May, Son Ye Jin posted two images on her instagram.

0003794468_001_20180601071414256.jpg?typ

0003794468_004_20180601071414285.jpg?typ

Spoiler

0000477317_001_20180601063121777.jpg?typ

• Like 2
  • LOL 1