Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest cofioca

^__^ Hi C, million thanks for the constant updates esp. the birthday video! 

blush.gif My apologies, hadn't been able to keep up that much! Peace! Missed you too my chingu & all SYJers and SYJ herself!

Aigoo, why can't her movie come any sooner? :( I want to break those barbed wires so we can see her more clearly! Heehee! But still, better than no sighting at all right? Thanks to the DC fans! I feel for their eagerness! 

She's definitely gorgeous (hehe, as always) on the Spring collection ( and no wonder her beauty really stood out among all the models!) although I wish Chatelaine would find a more suitable backdrop next time. :lol:

---

I guess I prefer to see her in lesser make up, bringing great attention to her natural beauty like this one~

[Endorsement] O HUI White Extreme

~This product photoshoot inspired the brand's Feb 2011 wallpaper...

plain version:

ohui2.jpg

w/ product specifications:

ohui1.jpg

-cr: O hui website & SYJ Baidu-

rox: no worries sis! i am sure you have something personal going on also.. :rolleyes:

totally understand that..and you are most welcome for the updates, you know when one is not here the other one should always do the job hahaha.. :lol:

thanks for the O Hui pics, they are gorgeous!

Guest atienne

happy  hearts day to allwub.gif 

and hoping  dear son ye jin is very happy to her hearts contents

does she have any date tom?tongue.gif

dinner anyone, i'm cooking.biggrin.gif

Guest cofioca

February 14, 2011

'Striking Visual' Son Ye-jin's recent

photo152154.jpg

Son Ye-jin showed off spring make-up inspired by French impressionist painter, Renoir.

Ohui Watercolor offers Watercolor Radiance based on Renoir's bright and impressive color expression according to how objects feel when reflected in light.

Deputy Yoo Ji-woong of Ohui said, "We plan on winning popularity this spring with watercolor make-up full of impression as if inspired by a little girl like the works of impressionist painter Renoir".

Son Ye-jin presented splendid and lively make-up just like this. She conveyed a more beautiful spring with various and intense colors, using such as 'Ohui Tri-shield Lipsitck' which she is modeling for.

Those who have seen the pictures say, "Her goddess beauty is indeed outstanding", "Others won't dare to challenge her", "This is what you call 'visual'".

photo152155.jpg

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20110213n07247 ( Korean )

Permalink: HanCinema

---

HAPPY VDAY, SYJers! ♥

Thanks C for the lovely artwork! :wub:

Guest cofioca

^__^ Wow! Thanks, Mona and to the Vikiscoop team!

Message from her Ko Soo oppa? Kyaaak! <3

~I wonder if this woman's also from BE? ^_^

19641449.jpg

from Shining Yejin 

HAPPY but SAD while watching the vid..i am in the same position as yejin right now..probably because we are almost the same age and really scared of getting old too fast (but very young at heart!)hehehe...

watching her expressions really bothers me..don't know why..maybe I've known her expressions already though i don't know her personally..hearing her say she feels less happy or down celebrating her birthday now compared to before gives me a big WHY question..you know what i mean?

I don't know what's happening with her personal life but i just wish that she finds whatever that could make her happy..

---

among the 4 vids LMJ and LMH's message are really sweet.

I guess someone uploaded a photo of Jung Woo Sung kissing a staff member of the movie "AMTR", this is right before he has scene with SYJ...comments were saying I would have the job forever if I get to lock lips with JWS...etc.

oh i see..thanks JC!!! i thought that was SYJ but then it's really vague so i kinda considered it wasn't her..well thank God it wasn't her.. :phew: