Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest cofioca

C, awesome artwork  for our Yejin as usual. Thank you. blush.gif

Snitch, it's fine. I'm a beginner myself. :sweatingbullets:

I'm sure a heartfelt greeting and presence from a fan like you is already more than enough to be appreciated. :)

5346094412_6f91aacf68_b.jpg

i noticed in her sched from barunson that she is not doing a movie shoot for today, i wonder how they celebrated her bday.. :rolleyes:

snitch: everyone starts at basic and then everything will follow..hehehe..

kath: with or without artwork only knowing that you took a several moment just to post and greet her is very much appreciated just the same..

actually she is really 29..but just like jc mentioned and i think is already a basic knowledge for koreans, they are already 1 year old from the day they are born..i don't know why it is that way when you are only a minute or a second old when you are born hahaha...

but of course we should all respect that..

roxy, good news to us..hahaha

shiningyejin posted our birthday artworks to her website!!! nice one!

at least we give something to her also whoever this person is who is so nice in giving us information..

i hope more pics from eerie movie will come out soon but then i guess that would ruin the whole movie..so I am ok with no spoiler hahaha

just missing our yejin!

Chatelaine_0910_175804.jpg

wow!!! another pics from eerie romance!!!

very cute riding that bicycle..hehehe

you are right roxy, we are gonna see her again in uniforms in this movie..weeee..excited so much!!

bdayyy7.jpg

bdayyyy-1.jpg

bdayyy1.jpg

bdayyy8.jpg

bdayyy4.jpg

bdayyy6.jpg

bdayyy5.jpg

shiningyejin.

Hi everyone, I heard a good news about our Son Ye Jin onnie. She will be the cameo in the last episode of Secret Garden (Ha Jin Won, Hyun Bin). Many people are anticipating for her coming drama that will probably be with Shin-Kim director-scriptwriter. I hope to see her again on scree even though it's just a cameo.

Guest cofioca

Son Ye Jin to cameo in the final episode of “Secret Garden”

January 15, 2011

4468.jpg

The hype was steadily building for the final episode of SBS’s hit drama, “Secret Garden“, but now it’s shot through the roof, as it was recently revealed that Son Ye Jin will be making a cameo.

The actress’ cameo was confirmed by a media representative of “Secret Garden” on January 15th; moreover, the drama’s staff actually requested for the actress to pop in, and all was done in secrecy to make the cameo extra special.

The insider also revealed that Son Ye Jin met up with the production crew on the 16th to discuss what kind of role she’ll be playing in the final episode.

Kim Eun Sook, the writer behind “Secret Garden”, is known to include many top stars for the finales of her dramas. Her prior project, “On Air“, included cameos from Jun Do Yun and Lee Hyori.

Source + Photo: TVREPORT via Daum

SOURCE: Written by xvntbk @ Allkpop

Omo omo, Yejin-ssi brought so many great surprises this week!!! Thanks so much C for sharing them! :D Now, I am very excited to catch the final episode of SG. :w00t:

Rox: hahaha, I am gonna watch the last episode and the last episode only hihihii...smiling6.gif

well that depends though..if i get curious then maybe i'll start watching it from the start.. :lol:

thanks for that english article sis! and please allow me to spread it via FB ok?! thanks!

and oh! I love your thumb nail pic

Guest cofioca

C, I just got excited because of Yejin-ssi's appearance! "Son Ye Jin Secret Garden" currently ranks second on Naver's real time search for dramas. I wonder what her role will be but I had no idea of the characters in that drama. :)Anyway, just one more day and we'll see her again. Yay!

Also, she's still looking lovely in a uniform. blush.gif

Guest cofioca

http://www.kyeongin....ml?idxno=561596

Son Ye-jin 'SG' cameo appearances ... celebrities station

손예진 ‘시가’ 카메오… 톱스타 역으로 출연

http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead.asp?sub_cd=EA31&newsid=01394006596118376&DirCode=0010301

[Adieu, SG] ⓛ `gold` leaders of the community seems happy finish

[아듀, 시가]ⓛ`사회지도층 금실` 보이며 행복 마무리

PS11011600051.JPG

Gimbiseo (gimseongoh minutes), and imahyoung golinhae Alkong Dalkong love in marriage shall plant also went. Imjongsu (yipilrip minutes) and Son Ye-jin topbaewoo (Son Ye-jin min) and respiration have been saving for a long time dream come true, align the opportunity was right.

김비서(김성오 분)와 임아영 역시 결혼에 골인해 알콩달콩 사랑을 가꿔갔다. 임종수(이필립 분)는 톱배우 손예진(손예진 분)과 호흡을 맞추며 오랫동안 아껴왔던 꿈을 이룰 기회를 맞았다.

To read full article, please refer to source link

Rox, WOW!!! you updated the 1st page with pics! thanks!

that guy must be really excited to meet her and then finally,..an Oh my God reaction!!!

how could you not say oh my God? :lol:

Guest cofioca

^ Oh, C. :sweatingbullets: I just tried a few to see if resized banners are enough? Whatchathink? :huh: Should I enlarge for final?

On the other hand, sorry I still haven't resumed backreading. :(

Keke, I was ROFL when I heard that and the look on his face - supposed to be mesmerized by SYJ's presence?

I'm so happy we saw her agai/n! :D Thanks so much Writer Kim ( I heard she's the one who invited Yejin to cameo... Omo, is this a sign that she might be chosen as the female lead of Kim Eun Sook's next drama? Oh My God if that happens!).

{Screencaps} SYJ's CAMEO IN SG FINALE

14640759.jpg

23969940.jpg

99047885.jpg

92389285.jpg

81476389.jpg

73011891.jpg

73266580.jpg

90093483.jpg

27980367.jpg

[HD SCREENSHOTS]

20138755.jpg

18351289.jpg

72778069.jpg

98429625.jpg

12572487.jpg

-credit to SYJ Baidu and DC-

Rox, check your PM..thanks! ;)

I am very happy that you updated partially hehehe, I know it is really tiring doing all the back reading and stuff so i understand if it's taking you so much time to finalize everything..don't worry sis!