Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest cofioca

^ Sis, don't worry about that. Keke. You've also been working so hard (or even harder with you updating multiple sites and spreading lalove). But yeah, it's always rewarding if it's about Ye-jin ssi. blush.gif

[RECAP] Excerpt of Son Ye-jin's brief appearance in Secret Garden Episode 20

from http://www.dramabean...isode-20-final/

Jong-soo goes to meet a casting director for a project, only to come face to face with Sohn Ye-jin. Dude, he gets Sohn Ye-jin as a consolation prize? No need to feel sorry for this guy!

51254276.jpg20797034.jpg

She tells him that she happened upon his script that’s been stuck in development hell for the better part of a year, and asks what he thinks of her. He’s like, whaaa? Sohn Ye-jin: “What, were you thinking of casting Angelina Jolie?” He literally OMGs to her face. Haha.

Source: Written by Girlfriday @ Dramabeans

Roxy: hahahah that was one funny script right there!

if this guy's mouth was open? it would have been a jaw-dropped reaction :lol:

i love how the camera roles from black-out to yejin's face..really pretty how they capture her there..probably one way of making it a very surprising shot... Plus an aggressive script hahahaha..thumbs up! :D

about spreading..well, I always put the link of yejin's soompi thread but it seems that they still don't know how to even get here, frustrating really...hahaha..

Guest cofioca

^ Yah yah, it would have been DAEBAK if that was his reaction. :lol:

Now, this is DOUBLE good news C (well at least for us):

Stars donate hats for the Soul of Africa Charity Exhibition in aid of the poorly-fed children of Africa

A special hat donation charity event will be held from 14th to 19th January in a subway in Seoul as well as in the Shona Sculpture Exhibition Hall. The event will exhibit hats donated and autographed by popular celebrities like Ko Soo, Ock Joo Hyun, Son Ye Jin, Cha Seung Won, Hwang Jung Min etc to help the poorly-fed children of Africa .

643572075458771835e3bd4.jpg

2f4e401d7142143b114b3c9.jpg

8f808b36446d9a071f5d516.jpg

Source: FNN

CREDITS: Special thanks to the ff:

Elsie (brief English translation), Petra (posted articles @ Ko Soo's Thread), and Salmint. :D

weh! :wub: miss them so much rox! so much!!!!! that just made my day :D

wanna cry :tears:

yejin really love collecting hats..i even thought of giving her one as a gift when I have the chance to meet her in person..hahaha

I am glad hearing this news..

thanks for bringing that over rox

pet: you might be reading this (i hope :lol: ), hahaha, thanks to you and to elsie also!

Guest yllej18

wow!..w00t.gif two thumbs up to cris and soju chic to make this thread alive..

and also to all SYJer who keeps supporting Ye Jin..

HAIL SYJ, HAIL SYJers..biggrin.gif

Guest mona_rukia

from shiningyejin

0090002393664_0.jpg

故김광석 대구 추모공연 조승우-손예진이 왜?

| 기사입력 2011-01-18 15:11

고(故) 김광석의 15주기 추모공연에 조승우와 손예진이 깜짝 등장했다.

지난 15일 대구 경북대학교 대강당에서 ‘김광석 15주년 특별 추모콘서트 다시부르기’ 공연이 열렸다. 이날 공연에는 동물원, 박학기, 유리상자, 나무자전거, 포커즈, 장필순, 윤종신 등이 참여했다.

이날 공연에서 김광석의 대표곡 중 하나인 ‘너무 아픈 사랑은 사랑이 아니었음을’이 공연될 때 무대 후면 스크린에는 영화배우 조승우와 손예진의 영상이 등장했다. 이 영상은 영화 ‘클래식’의 한 부분으로 조승우가 손예진을 남긴 채 입영열차를 타고 군대로 따나는 장면.

김광석 추모공연 제작사 위 네트웍스 관계자는 “참여한 아티스트들과 스태프들이 만장일치로 음악과 가장 잘 어울리는 영상으로 영화 ‘클래식’을 꼽았다”며 “실제로 이날 공연 중 감정이 최고조로 달한 순간 중 하나였다”고 전했다.

실제로 공연장에서는 ‘너무 아픈 사랑은 사랑이 아니었음을’이 울려 펴지고 조승우와 손예진이 서로에 대한 애절한 그리움을 담은 표정이 스크린에 비춰질 때 손수건을 꺼내 눈물을 훔치는 관객들을 어렵지 않게 발견할 수 있었다.

김광석 15주기 추모 콘서트는 오는 2월 12일 서울 이화여대 대강당에서 다시 한번 열린다. 서울공연에는 동물원, 박학기, 유리상자, 나무자전거, 포커즈 등 생전 고인과 친분이 두터웠던 음악적 동료들과 이적, 바비킴 등 후배가수들이 무대에 오를 예정이다.

[매일경제 스타투데이 이현우 기자 nobodyin@mk.co.kr]

[출처] 故김광석 대구 추모공연 조승우-손예진이 왜?|작성자 a12434

So pretty the allure BTS..

yllej: WELCOME BACK!!! it's been awhile hehehe..glad you visited dear blush.gif

mona: thanks for that..they must be singing the classic movie theme song.. :)

Guest cofioca

^ C, miane...don't have an idea. There was another post from Shiningyejin but I couldn't access cause it says I have to install Microsoft Silverlight. If you can locate that video, kamsahamnida & please do share with us. :)

Anyway, here's another blog entry discussing about Ye-jin's cameo in SG. According to Ockoala, it's the best part of the finale and her appearance might mean she's the next lead of a Kim Eun-sook drama...Hitting two birds with one stone?

Here it is:

http://ockoala.wordp...-secret-garden/

Happy weekend to all SYJers! :D

@Reydio: you're welcome and thanks for being here with us. ^^

P. S. Did I remember it right that today is her birthday fanmeeting? I look forward to pics& fan accounts. Thank you in advance for sharing. :rolleyes:

rox, that vid wasn't it..that's the secret garden vid unfortunately..don't worry we'll find that soon. ;)

HEY CHINCHINME..WELCOME!!! please enjoy

that vid is part of Lee minho special, if you go on youtube, look up lee min ho and ffsaints channel, they put up lee min ho's special, it's in 5 parts and i think yejin's part is the fourth or fifth one...she's really gorgeous there and she talks about what kind of actor is LMH and she tells him to call her! LMH after viewing video msg says she has a way with words and speaks very well...he says he heard she has a cold, and he has a cold too so he says lets both get better soon. Then he says I'll call you later. (he smiles shyly, embarrassingly at this) I guess they're still in contact, and close enough that he knows that she has a cold!

wow, thanks for that jc..so sweet they talk like that..it just shows that they are good friends behind the camera and even PT had ended already..glad to hear!!! it feels good :)

I will dig up youtube for that vid, or if you can look it up jc, would you mind posting the link over? please..thanks dear!

Guest cofioca

Thanks sis JC! :)

Here are some photos from Ye-jin ssi's birthday party held today in Seoul (but I heard it's too cold there & a blizzard coming, hope SYJ & everyone who came to celebrate with her got home safely).

[Captures] SYJ's Birthday Celebration & Fan Meeting 01.23.2011

I wonder what she's doing here? ~keke

47697792.jpg

Is that Moon Chae Won beside her? Omo, she really loves her unni! BEAUTIFUL BE sisters!   blush.gif

41150154.jpg

80444789.jpg

sweet close-up  :wub:

73784275.jpg

Happy Birthday!!!

95141867.jpg

lucky guy! 

66329620.jpg

-from SYJ DC-

SYJers, looking forward for more pics and vids that'll be shared here. Thanks!!! :D