Shin Ha Kyun 신하균

Guest OreoVampire

KyoRean said: @Ahpheng @galdys57 ! Chingus! Sorry I dont have much goodies for time being. Still stalking on Oppa especially his latest activities. *kidding* working on first page design and will upload anytime.

I have question. Did drama Mr.Back already finish with filming? I wonder what SHK oppa is doing right now. His megawatt smile lingering on me HAHA

Some still from him. He got Ray Ban yeaa \m/

Guest OreoVampire

Woot Woot ! Annyeong  :D

Tell me your wish @everyone. LOL today my wish is to be this cat. I mean the cat on SHK Oppa's shoulder :x  HAHA *mischievouslaugh*

Gif12__3_.gif?async&rand=0.0174639706605
gif Cr. DC

Guest OreoVampire

ChelseaS said: Aww...SHK is so cute with that cat!!!

@KyoRean
No, I don't think they've finished filming. Live shooting system is how dramas are shot in Korea. I think during the press conference, they haven't shot episode 3 yet.

Guest OreoVampire

Hello Shin Ha Kyun Lovers, Lurkers :P Alright, be honest please have you watched his latest drama Mr.Back ? It's now already at Ep4 moving on to Ep 5 & 6 this coming Wednesday and Thursday. So don't forget stay alert B-)

For lovers. Look, focus. See how badass the way SHK walking. Like do the catwalk aww Oppa Fighting !  :))

His latest action on Mr.Back Ep. 4
badass.gif?async&rand=0.9158376464769603
Gif cr.DC

Guest OreoVampire

Annyeong :-h LOL Sorry I was away for cycling the whole day today and sometimes logged in to check on Mr.Back Thread. You guys should too HAHA. Thanks so much to my Chingu @Ahpheng for covering me up while I was away, and @lowieblue_me thank you for visiting. Please help yourself. These days my mind just blank with ideas so I decided to leave thread just sometime for some refreshment. Here, I bring someone with me. His name is Mr.Back and I think he has a message to convey. LOL.

LOL Mr.Back what are you talking about :)) He was so happy he's back being young.

anigif__1_.gif?async&rand=0.522715903211
Gif Cr.owner

Guest OreoVampire

@Ahpheng chingu ah ! Sweet. MB he is exhausted playing around and in his young body and he bangs his head in just no time.

Are you sure you just gonna bring that with you? Bring this also, you deserve this the handsome version HAHA. Nite chingu! ;)

Gif13.gif?async&rand=0.8628282712462916
Gif cr.owner

Guest OreoVampire

Ahpheng said: @KyoRean, seeing the Ray ban SHK will make me awake he looks so suave and sexy, I need my beauty sleep, so I shall bring a sleepy SHK to bed..
Scenes from SHK 's Brain drama [ Pics credit owner