Shin Ha Kyun 신하균

Guest OreoVampire

KyoRean said:

klouvios

said:

I just watched All About My Romance and Running Man. Running man is very entertaining as I wrote in the movie's thread and Shin Ha Kyun is kiling himself 

^

:)

^

I didn't know Shin Ha Kyun before Mr Back.........you are sorry for my planet, aren't you?  Well I am new in the korean cinema, but I am trying reeeeeally hard to catch up :)The hottest doctor eh?  As soon as I find some free time.Anything else? :)

:)>-
GOOD NEWS! 
Even before Mr Back is over, our Shin Ha Kyun is already being nominated for the DAESANG (grand) AWARD for the 30th Dec MBC Drama Awards! YEAH!Let's hope he wins! 
I will be there at the red carpet walk to see him walk past for sure. Snow or not, I WILL BE THERE! :)>- :)>- :)>-

Guest OreoVampire

gladys57 said: :)>-
GOOD NEWS! 
Even before Mr Back is over, our Shin Ha Kyun is already being nominated for the DAESANG (grand) AWARD for the 30th Dec MBC Drama Awards! YEAH!Let's hope he wins! 
I will be there at the red carpet walk to see him walk past for sure. Snow or not, I WILL BE THERE! :)>- :)>- :)>-

November 25, 2014
Drama “Mister Back” Hero Shin Ha-gyun, Why He’s Called Ha-gyun God
Source: KOFICE
tv_news_1117.jpg
Actor Shin Ha-gyun’s passion has been caught on film. In the photos released by MBC drama “Mister Back,” Shin Ha-gyun can be seen concentrating on the script and monitoring his acting regardless of place or time. He is squatting on the floor, intent on the script, or monitoring his performance wherever he is. The photos faithfully capture Shin’s attitude toward acting. He is spending even his resting and sleeping time to analyze the dual role he plays in the drama: elderly Choi Go-bong who is in his seventies and young Choi Shin-hyung who is in his thirties. Jang Na-ra jumped right into the drama almost immediately after “Fated to Love You” ended. When asked what prompted her decision, she answered, “It was because of Shin Ha-gyun. My aim for this drama is to support Shin Ha-gyun. I think I’ll have a lot to learn.” The production team also showed unwavering confidence in Shin Ha-gyun. “He is very committed. When he plays the role of Choi Go-bong, he will walk around the set like an old man,” they explained. “He doesn’t waste his time. He thinks about his acting all the time. He isn’t called Ha-gyun God for no reason.” Backed up by Shin Ha-gyun’s acting, “Mister Back” is ranked first in viewers’ rating for its time slot. It airs at 10 PM on Wednesday and Thursday.

Guest OreoVampire

Annyeong @yoreobun Hello Everyone *wave* :-h Today join us for LIVE recaps at Mr.Back thread ( LINK ) 22.00pm KST. So far Mr.Back remains at #1st ranking last week. So don't forget Mr.Back Episode 7 Fighting! Fighting! Fighting!

Shin Ha Kyun & Jang Nara Team up in Mr.Back. Watch their awesome on-screen chemistry Fighting!

5_online.jpg?async&rand=0.17362628726604
oTgNmck.jpg?async&rand=0.767279515913750
1MYTfLj.jpg?async&rand=0.372118381933116
9ebheKj.jpg?async&rand=0.612418770693525
6g3nAvO.jpg?async&rand=0.137728431641166
FQEF5x5.jpg?async&rand=0.293581916889424
GQHzStd.jpg?async&rand=0.915363466606673
OHq4Jpc.jpg?async&rand=0.997183164155654
Stills, credit to rightful owner

P/S:
^gladys57, ^Ahpheng, ^Pinaycliza Chingus ah! thanks so much for filling up great feeling to this thread Fighting girls! *We are always girls in SHK thread* HAHA
@Rubie, @adikkeluangman thanks so much for the articles.
To lurkers please, say something about SHK, share more, we need more participation here in SHK thread. Thanks and loads of loves.

Guest OreoVampire

Shin Ha Kyun latest drama is Mr.Back and also he is promoting his latest movie, Big Match. Here are some stills of him from the movie's press con.

SHK, his megawatt smile ( cr. ^gladys57 :) )

Mega.jpeg?async&rand=0.02238156010971836
MB2.jpg?async&rand=0.058141972973927425
MB3.jpg?async&rand=0.3894898869884398
MB8.jpg?async&rand=0.23973545403397534

Check it out more here. :)

MB16.jpg?async&rand=0.08489494711307266
MB111.jpg?async&rand=0.9621701595147253
MB12.jpg?async&rand=0.8940926125504209

MB10.jpg?async&rand=0.3570027662647033
1893122592_65af4875.jpg?async&rand=0.604

Cr. as labeled.

Guest OreoVampire

And......if you are following his current drama Mr.Back, this is his latest look as Mr.Back. Handsome or not? HAHA :P Alright I shall post more wacky and dangerous photos only and more more update about SHK oppa after this. Lurkers!!!! pheeewiiittt ! make some noise!!  :)]

MB1__1_.jpg?async&rand=0.574466561600646
Cr. as labeled.

Guest OreoVampire

We lack of some sound here. Some nice music to be precised. Here you go an update of Mr.Back OST. 3 OST released so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muyBpfesnk0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9coPDhey1s

Cr.uploader

I just finished watching Brain. I did a marathon.It's perfect, not even a dull episode.........what am I saying? not even a dull moment.A great script, all the characters are very well developed.SHK is............SHK!!! You have to watch it, there are no words to describe the man.What else should I watch? Everything I find :-)

Just wanna share this clip from SBS Midnight Entertainment. Shin Ha Kyun recently went on the show to promote his movie Big Match. One fan is just curious of his six-pack abs and got the privilege to touch Mr. Back's six pack! Shin Ha kyun felt so shy afterwards :\">
clip for SHK starts at 1:00