Have you worn everything in your closet?

Guest evz88

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JazzyMina

I think like alot of the clothes in my wardobe have not been worn at all and most have tags still on. >.<

I def wanna buy more clothes though =D who doesnt hehe~ you can never have 2 much clothes.

Guest _kucha

I haven't worn everything and I want more. Some still have tags on them.... I don't go clothes shopping much, I just don't feel like wearing the item of clothing so it sits there..

Guest mularice

Hahahaha..

I have SO many new clothes with tags on in my wardrobe that I haven't worn and probably will never wear. I've just started clearing out my wardrobe cuz I keep buying more stuff and have no space for it. Started selling it on eBay. Some of my clothes have been fetching the prices I paid for them which surprises me. It seems like the less "valuable" items often fetch a better price (some things have actually made profit!). Shoes is another problem for me - I have so many and recently my boyfriend has bought me loads of pairs that I haven't got round to wearing as they are more going out shoes - £400 YSL shoes are untouched and 2 pairs of £100 shoes haven't been taken out of delivery boxes!

I guess I just buy stuff thinking I will wear it or because I like it then never get a chance to wear it.. I will never stop shopping - trends come and go - there will be classic pieces that I will always keep too and some things (like shoes) like I will collect. But now, instead of "wasting" money I will try and resell things and recoup some of my money.. to inevitably spend on more stuff!

Guest mellowmellow

My closet is a whole mess! I don't think I wore all my clothes tho o.o I've proably tried them once for a few minutes then I just threw them away in my closet haha. xD

Guest iEatDuckies

nope I probably have 15% of clothes that I never wore or still have tags on them but I keep buying more clothes anyway D:

Guest doll face

for the most part, yes.

but there are several dresses, stockings, and dressy one-season shirts I haven't got the chance or wearing.

that or they don't fit well and I want to tailor them but I never get the chance to. >:

I still like buying clothes, but now more along the lines of basics that I will always wear no matter what. and stopping just buying whatever suits my fancy (trying to stop compulsive shopping, too; I don't got enough cash on me for that now xp).

I think I wear like 10% of my closet. (maybe 20% considering how 1/2 of it is winter clothes and I can't really wear winter clothes right now)

But yes, I STILL constantly still want to buy clothes. and everytime I buy more clothes, some of the clothes I used to wear stop getting worn. so in the end i STILL only wear like 1/10th of my closet.

My mom wants to donate the clothes I don't wear to the salvation army or a clothing bank. LMAO

But then I go like "NOO!" because what if I need to wear a certain colour for like a presentation or concert?

Yeah. I get paranoid so JUST IN CASE something happens, I'll be safe and won't have to go buy a top or bottoms last second.

Guest rath92

hahahahha i do i have so many

mom- (opens closet) you have so many clothe that u dnt wear

me- yeah i know

mom- donate them to cambodia then

me-uhhhh whos going??

me- its ok mom ill clean it up see that pile over there? im donating those im gonna buy more

mom- wth i just bought u those and their still price tag on them?!?!?!?!

me- i didnt like it

mom-(slap)

haha i have shopping addiction -_- but ive been pretty good about it lately

Guest mannequin

yes i have worn everything from my closet at least once, but now it's sitting there. of course i want to buy more things, it's this thrill you get, iunno. maybe buying something for myself is like a treat to me :>

Guest SUMM3RxBABii

To be honest, no. Some of my clothes still have tags on them and I feel ashamed. Some of the clothes, I've only worn once, or used to wear a lot but don't wear anymore.

yes i have a lot of clothes i dont wear

i just bought a whole lot more

and i bought a new dresser!! i need to clean my room todai~ hehe

Guest hydraskylar

no, I enough clothes. It will never be enough. When will the madness stop? When I look like one of those super model in the magazines, I suppose :P buying clothes somehow make me feel both beautiful and powerful when in fact, I'm neither -_-

Guest rollie_pollie

I'm still working on it! I knew that I had a problem when I did laundry for the first time in over a month and had 7 loads. Then when I was folding clothes I ran out of space in my closet!! epic fail :lol:

NO.

i have a few things i've bought and never worn T__T. *sigh* i feel so much regret when i look at them! it's such a waste of money. i always think "what possessed me to buy this?! it's so ugly!" and i can't even return it to the store anymore or i've bought it online.

and don't even get me started on things i've only worn once or twice and threw to the back of my closet.

I HAVE SO DONE THIS ALSO. lol it's a terrible feeling! I want to say I've worn everything at least once, but it's not completely true...I used to loooooooooove buying pretty little cocktail dresses (they are always on sale at Macy's for like $10-20, I couldn't pass them up T_T) and i haven't worn the majority of them <_< and then some things I have worn like once but I don't end up liking them anymore :S and sometimes they just start to fit weird...my closet is stuffed. We do go through like...twice a year or something and just take out clothes we don't want and donate them, but I still also have stuff, like a sweater from fifth grade or something I feel stupidly emotionally attached to, so that stays in my closet too (the back where I never see it, but it's there :lol:)

Guest riceasaurr

I'm actually surprised how many people have clothes that they don't wear at all.

For me, if I buy something, I usually wear it the next day or the following week.

When I look at something in the store, I imagine myself wearing it, and I get all giddy and excited so I can't wait to wear it as soon as possible. lol

However, there are a bunch of stuff that I've only worn once after I bought them. Just cleaned my closet and I was surprised by how many clothes I haven't worn in a while. >_____>

I feel like it's a waste NOT to wear them.

Guest tofuxx

i have a few clothes that ive never worn but i eventually will. if not, i guess i will donate them. i dont think i will ever feel like i have enough clothes. but i usually ask myself if i really want something before buying it so i dont waste too much money and closet space lol

Guest the_wronged</3

I've worn everything I like in my closet lol. The stuff I haven't worn are stuff I bought and now feel just isn't my style anymore. That's only like a few things though. Generally, I like to wear things I buy right away, like the next day.

Archived