Have you worn everything in your closet?

Guest evz88

Guest DarlenaLovesYou

Hahahaha..

I have SO many new clothes with tags on in my wardrobe that I haven't worn and probably will never wear. I've just started clearing out my wardrobe cuz I keep buying more stuff and have no space for it. Started selling it on eBay. Some of my clothes have been fetching the prices I paid for them which surprises me. It seems like the less "valuable" items often fetch a better price (some things have actually made profit!). Shoes is another problem for me - I have so many and recently my boyfriend has bought me loads of pairs that I haven't got round to wearing as they are more going out shoes - £400 YSL shoes are untouched and 2 pairs of £100 shoes haven't been taken out of delivery boxes!

I guess I just buy stuff thinking I will wear it or because I like it then never get a chance to wear it.. I will never stop shopping - trends come and go - there will be classic pieces that I will always keep too and some things (like shoes) like I will collect. But now, instead of "wasting" money I will try and resell things and recoup some of my money.. to inevitably spend on more stuff!

I have tons of clothes that i would want to sell too and make profit for it :D . But the thing is I can't make an Ebay account. I don't think i can hold a garage sell or anything because my neighborhood is very quiet and theres barely anyone ever around -_- . Is there any other way to sell my clothes?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest doritosbag

Nope. There are still things I haven't wear.

And I just ordered 3 shipments of clothes for my vacation.

Someone need to yell at me.

Yes, I have worn everything in my closet. I don't buy stuff I am not going to use. It's just a waste of money. I have to do this since I have family to take care of :D

I buy something new if I really want one, let's say if I need one for an occasion.

Guest qutiepye4

have you worn everything in your closet?

if not, do you still want to buy more clothes?

how much do you buy until enough is enough?

I believe that i have at least one or two items in my closet that i have not yet worn. some of them clothes that my parents bought for me that i didnt really like or gifts that really werent my style. of course i want to buy more clothes im a girl haha clothes is simply aweseom but i have to restrict myself because its such a waste to buy clothes when you still have clothes that you havent worn. i buy untill my wallet is sad. haha. jk nah i check my account adn kind of budget myself as to how much i should spend..

Guest soompier1

^ being a girl doesn't automatically mean you'll have a compulsive need to buy more clothes

-------

Yes, I have. Buying clothing you're not going to wear is stupid and really wasteful. If I recieve something as a gift that I don't plan on wearing, I donate it. At least someone will make use of it. But, that rarely happens to me since my friends and family know my taste very well.

I have very good control over my spendings on clothing. Other things are a...different matter, but for clothing I buy based on necessity. If I need more clothes or a specific event requires me to buy something, I will and I'll be willing to invest on it because I will buy something that I can wear for a long time. It also helps that I don't follow trends.

Guest lolpocky

There are clothes I've gotten as gifts that I haven't worn. But if the gift is something I wouldn't wear normally, I'll just wear at home. I wear all the clothes that I buy though. Since it's getting hotter where I live I'm starting to wear all my summer/spring clothes but I realized that the ones I don't really like the ones I wore last year XD. I think my style changes every year. Usually though, when I buy something I really like I'll wear it the following week.

Guest super piggy

i still have boxes of flats and bags & bags of clothes i never wore with tags on them... in both my apartment and house closet. i buy them cus i think they're cute... or that maybe i might need it one day. hahaha :]

Guest kimmi.kami

Oh my god. No. I buy so many clothes but I never worn half of the clothes..

And omgshhh...to be honest I'm looking for a job to buy MORE clothesD:

Guest autumnHearts

The items I buy are things that have a purpose and a place

for me to wear to so everything I have I've worn at least once.

I'm really concentrated on fashion. It'd be such a waste to not

wear the cute clothes that I picked out. Sure, it's there for

whenever I'd want to wear it but I only buy what I can and

within reason because our money can go towards more

useful things.

Guest JenJenn

I THINK i worn all the clothes in my closet >< ...

Yeah, I always still wanna go shopping , my wants for clothes is Endless :P

Guest .fishydory

there's just too much nice clothes and they keep coming, there's no way there'd be ever "enough" to satisfy (most) girls' needs.

I am a shopaholic...it just calms me down, de-stresses me, makes me happy. it's not good...I have worn a majority of my clothes but my problem is that I wear them once or twice and then feel like they're done. I know I'm not a celebrity that has a ton of money and wear outfits only once but that's a terrible habit of mine. ><''

I completely agree...I was actually facing this problem today. I really wanted to order another batch of clothing but I had to stop and think..just a month ago, I spent a TON on clothing. do I really need to waste my parent's money again? sigh. I need a job so I don't have to feel guilty spending money anymore, lol T___T

fashions change, tastes change, bodies change.

People will never have enough clothes.

couldn't have said it better myself.

APPLAUSE.

Guest BABOOSHKABOOTCH!

You guys are lucky! My parents think I have "enough clothes" and I'm like HELL NO. I've practically worn ALL the clothes in my closet/drawer more than enough. Ugh. Can't wait to get a job.

Guest Beautiful*Nightmare

No, I still have clothes that has tag on it. It's really sad. There are some that it looked good when I tried it @ the store, but then when i got home, I don't like it, and I'm too lazy to return it. I hate it when that happens <_<

Honestly, no matter how much I buy, I don't think it'll ever be enough. There's new style comes up every time, plus I have problem when it comes to shopping so yeah -_-

Yes, I have lots of clothes I either have never worn or haven't worn in forever... I used to just list them online and sell them. But I got tired of having to do that. Now I mostly just take them to the consignment shop. They handle all the details, I still get the prices I wanted from the clothes and I don't have to bother with... Anything. Then I take that money and... Go shopping... >.>

Guest ilikeyammyfoods

*sigh* i bought clothes that i didn't even really like

so i wore them 0-1 time and eventually they don't fit me anymore.

what a waste!

Guest xl0v3juicy

Nope!! I have so many things that I haven't even worn, and I'm currently wanting to shop sooo badly! I feel so shopping deprived lol :(. The truth is, a girl can never have too many clothes.

Guest meimoo*

I recycle about 45% of the clothes that I have been collect throughout the years. The rest left unwore and with tags hanging, some are still in my closet and drawers on the side collecting dusks and some are concealed in big bags and place on top of my shelf if I feel like cleaning up. I put only 1/3 of the clothes that I have collected on soompi while the rest are still in the bag in my closet. Sometimes when I want to clean up, I would give the bag to my cousin, sisters and salvation army.

Im sure I have more than enough but shopping help me destress, happy, feel girly and want to dress up though I have nowhere to go beside school, home, friend's birthday and travels to visit relatives.

Guest mooness

I hope those of you who are saying they've got heaps of stuff you haven't worn all bought them with money you earned yourself and not your parents money :D

Archived